Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Cac - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Cac (221 Views)

9 Reason Why Should Register Your NGO With CAC / 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business Now / 7 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Cac by manofnoble(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
When I tell people to register their business they always ask me why?

So am dedicating today’s content to answering that question. Alot of people may think that their business is small now and so they don’t need to register it, especially small starters like;

- Hairdressing and barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- mama put
- (Add the kind of business you do)

But note these five things.

1. If you are building a business you want to continue even after you’re gone.
2. If you want easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.
3. If you hope to manage your business finances well.
4. If you hope to get the protection of a limited liability.
5. If you see your business in an international level 5-7 years from now

Then registering your business is the way forward.

Everyone is permitted to start small, but the choice to remain small or expand is solely in your hands.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away.
Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Cac by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
manofnoble:
When I tell people to register their business they always ask me why?

So am dedicating today’s content to answering that question. Alot of people may think that their business is small now and so they don’t need to register it, especially small starters like;

- Hairdressing and barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- mama put
- (Add the kind of business you do)

But note these five things.

1. If you are building a business you want to continue even after you’re gone.
2. If you want easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.
3. If you hope to manage your business finances well.
4. If you hope to get the protection of a limited liability.
5. If you see your business in an international level 5-7 years from now

Then registering your business is the way forward.

Everyone is permitted to start small, but the choice to remain small or expand is solely in your hands.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away.
Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

CAC is down, leave it till next month

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Use A Title Loan For? / How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product And Sell Out Even If Your Produ / 5 Kinds Of Attorneys You Should Never Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.