Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says (23932 Views)

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed / Igbos Has No Relationship With Jews, Nnadi Kanu Should Keep Quiet / Tribunal: Presidency condemns media report, says Buhari retracted nothing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Blackfire:
Destroy that book
Asíwín.
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

On platform owned eboe people or yoruba people? Mad fool. grin
Bóló
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

So says someone that doesn't know where she's from. Today she will say I'm Ijaw, tomorrow she will say Itshekiris, next tomorrow Isoko while bearing Igbo name.
The joke is on you Jare!

Mumu boy. Did they tell you I bear Igbo name?

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
Daily ipobian COMEDY....................unlimited grin grin grin
Àláyémáş'ànfàní
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2021
kmcutez:

Mumu boy. Did they tell you I bear Igbo name?
You're asking me?
Your Mumu is unparalleled

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:
The Jews want nothing with black Kongo Jews terrorist
So says a Fulani cow drinking urine terrorist.

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Collyweed:

There is nothing there, Biko!

It is time we deport all you judeans from Alaigbo.

Dódóyó
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by MeinFuhrer: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Arda1000:
Arschloch
Which science/genetic research...who and who conducted it and where is the result analysis

Niggers and kikes are two different people. Niggeress ugly and loud, jewess pretty but evil with crocked noise, jewess snake, niggeress sheboon, and lol there are multiple articles online debunking the Igbo Jew claim. Jews are disgusting but they wouldn't lie about such, they didn't lie about Ethiopian nig Jews. Plus evil Jews fight yom kippur war and beat middle east but nigger fight biafra war and loose to disgusting evil Yoruba and fulani fren. Jews are evil but they're smart and dubious, niggers are not that smart, it's why they loose war easily.
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Balderdash
Ęlędę

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by MeinFuhrer: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

On platform owned eboe people or yoruba people? Mad fool. grin

Is seun osewa yoruba or ibo?
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by Captain8(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2021
hahaha...fake abba made jews... despite the tribe "IJON" is found in the bible Ijos still not claimed israel.....but the animals are claimin ebar as igbo....what a deluded people
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by MeinFuhrer: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Arda1000:
jeez I was mentioning a mad man
Don’t mention me again wtf

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by theInterpreter: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2021
loveth360:
Is it true that yorubas ancestor,Oduduwa fall down from sky?

But from my years of investigation,i found out that Oduduwa was Igbo man banished from East by the Umunna.His really name was Omekitoro.
He was the last born of three sons of a man called Afunwa.

What happened is,because of envy and Wickedness,He killed his two older brothers because he want to inherit all their fathers properties.

He killed them in their father's farm claiming that they were attacked and he was lucky to escape,not knowing that a palm wine taper was ontop of palm tree near by and saw all that happened.

When his evil act was exposed,the Umunna and village concluded that his action deserves death.his father pleaded for his life,which made the community to give him punishment of banishing.

Omekitoro went and settle in todays south west.Because of his evil act,he was no more proud of his Name.So when asked about his Name,he will tell you Odudu nwa.

Which means last born.

Odudu means last/Tale in Igbo.

Nwa means chld in Igbo.

Odudunwa means last born.

Na Odudunwa they tell spell as Oduduwa

mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2 and rule 8
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by NakwansaPolice: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2021
loveth360:

But from my years of investigation,i found out that Oduduwa was Igbo man banished from East by the Umunna.His really name was Omekitoro.

What happened is,because of envy and Wickedness,He killed his two older brothers because he want to inherit all their fathers properties.

He killed them in their father's farm claiming that they were attacked and he was lucky to escape,not knowing that a palm wine taper was ontop of palm tree near by and saw all that happened.

When his evil act was exposed,the Umunna and village concluded that his action deserves death.his father pleaded for his life,which made the community to give him punishment of banishing.

Omekitoro went and settle in todays south west.Because of his evil act,he was no more proud of his Name.So when asked about his Name,he will tell you Odudu nwa.

Which means last born.

Nwa means chld in Igbo.

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
I can't stop laughing
theInterpreter is crying

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by NakwansaPolice: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2021
loveth360:

Which means last born.

Nwa means chld in Igbo.

hehehehehehhehe

jezzzzz LWTB grin grin grin
theInterpreter come here now

saved for future reference

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by theInterpreter: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2021
MeinFuhrer:

Is seun osewa yoruba or ibo?
you this anti Semitic
I hope you know you're not anonymous?
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by theInterpreter: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
hehehehehehhehe
jezzzzz LWTB grin grin grin theInterpreter come here now
saved for future reference
I reported her already
she should stop distorting our history
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by MeinFuhrer: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
you this anti Semitic

I hope you know you're not anonymous?

I know zog has eyes everywhere. Am antisemitic but you're jewpilled.
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by theInterpreter: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2021
MeinFuhrer:

I know zog has eyes everywhere. Am antisemitic but you're jewpilled.
I also don't like Jews
but you're going extreme
Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by Emergingnation(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]Daily ipobian COMEDY....................unlimited grin grin grin[/s]
It Pained this Fulani Muslim stunts, the lowest IQ people on Earth ... grin grin

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by NakwansaPolice: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

I reported her already

she should stop distorting our history
what she said is the truth and nothing but the truth

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by theInterpreter: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
what she said is the truth and nothing but the truth
I don't expect anything else from you

but when we start ours
that same juveline will say Yoruba are hateful
even when she's living comfortably in Lagos undecided

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by Emergingnation(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:
[s]The Jews want nothing with black Kongo Jews terrorist[/s]
Says Fulani Muslim terrorist....

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by MeinFuhrer: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

I also don't like Jews

but you're going extreme

I don't like Jews and also don't like yorubas. Reading little nigerian history make me know Yoruba's are evil and conning like jews, and other nigerians say Yoruba's are betrayals. Lord lugard the British governor of nigeria had this to say concerning The Yorubas:
"This people for Twenty years opposed every governor and has formented strife and bloodshed in the hinterlands. They are the most seditious and disloyal and they are purely prompted by self seeking money motives of any people i Have ever met". This is one characteristic of Jews. Akintola Yoruba man plotting with evil Jew prime minister, Yoruba demon marrying and breeding with Jewess (match made in hell), Evil Jew=Evil Yoruba.

Re: Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says by NakwansaPolice: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
I don't expect anything else from you

but when we start ours
that same juveline will say Yoruba are hateful
even when she's living comfortably in Lagos undecided
e pain am ooooooooo

Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Throwback Photos / 3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano