Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. (4920 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Watch ESN On Duty As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi / Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Xhuntra: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Everyday of your life,all your posts on here 24/7,366 are all about ipob/Igbos/ the east!!!

Hmmm special self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs,we hail o. grin grin

That buckeyemedia1 is a clown. The dude too Mumu I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by paramakina202: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2021
chukel:
adjust your title. Put the fulani herdsmen in inverted double comma ( "fulani herdsmen" )

Ok thanks.
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by paramakina202: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2021
lordlugards:
yah, just seen some people warned to stop political campaign, nothing else.

You call that just?
May you experience such human right violation by those bandits.
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Bonesking(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2021
My God! Where is Gidigiddy the Nairaland IPOB PR to come defend his boys.

Please are these Fulani herdsmen? Igboland is in deep trouble. The SE Governors needs to parly with the federal government for a more brutal operation Python dance. It's becoming obvious that I'm as celebration will be the worst ever. Me sha won't step my foot home. Those who supported this foolishness should enjoy their ESN freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by lordlugards: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2021
paramakina202:

You call that just?
May you experience such human right violation by those bandits.
may you also experience the treatment of HEARLDSMEN the real Terrorist you brand Bandits
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by paramakina202: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
lordlugards:
may you also experience the treatment of HEARLDSMEN the real Terrorist you brand Bandits

Every terrorist be it herdsmen,boko,ESN what have you,will all meet their waterloo soon.
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Myhusband(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2021
doing my traditional marriage last yr was one of my best decision and good foresight, even on the night of my arrival, I almost fall in the hand of hardened arm robbers

nothing dey take me to that region again....
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Perfectbeing(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
lordlugards:
Did they kidnapped or kill anybody in this video?
You think if one of those men is someone that don't like intimidation and he refuses to do as commanded they won't kill him??
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by lordlugards: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Perfectbeing:
You think if one of those men is someone that don't like intimidation and he refuses to do as commanded they won't kill him??
That is professionalism, Toture without bodily injuries. This is something N/A will have to learn from these guys.

Kudos ESN
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by lordlugards: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
paramakina202:

Every terrorist be it herdsmen,boko,ESN what have you,will all meet their waterloo soon.
Mind you ESN is not a Terrorist Organisation. You hatred makes you asumed they are.

Long live ESN

1 Like

Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
lordlugards:
That is professionalism, Toture without bodily injuries. This is something N/A will have to learn from these guys.

Kudos ESN
I bet you're trolling..
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Brimstone77: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
No election in Biafra land and these foolish people are still mounting canopies in the name of campaign...

They have been campaigning and electing political leaders since 50yrs now yet nothing to show for it,the entire south east is in ruin,no infrastructural development,no accessible road no clean water,yet this idiots will gather every 4 yrs to campaign and elect another clueless imbeciles as leaders...

Those elected already are busy selling and working against the people that elected them yet people are still campaigning for another bunch of failures..

We don't need any election in Igbo land those we elected haven't done anything positive in our life...

Besides I didn't hear those guys in the video addressing them selves as esn or ipob,I wonder how the zombie that posted no that those guys are esb or ipob.

1 Like

Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
FACTS!!!!
epondudu:
IPOB is a terrorists organization.
Kanu is a terrorists.
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
I watched the video so you won't have to.
These gunmen disrupted a PDP political ,meeting in what looks like a village, all participants evidently scattered before the start of this 4min clip, except for about approx 6 men who couldn't escape.

In the video they were made to lie on their front and slapped and kicked and stomped on their head.

The video cameraman is amongst the gunmen and is saying in English that no election is allowed "in this country called Zoo".

The person who appears to be leader of these gunmen is berating the men in Igbo, between slaps and stomping of their heads.

They are firing gunshots all the while to break all the windscreens of all the cars parked nearby.

Interestingly on of the gunmen also shouting at the victims is doing so in pidgin with a very strong Hausa accent.
Some comment under the video says that proves that the these gunmen are DSS, but I say it proofs that IPOB is not being run by Igbos for Igbos, their top commanders are hired terrorists.
These people could be acting as BokoHaram in Borno on Monday and be IPOB gunmen in Enugu by Wednesday they don't care they are paid mercernaries .
Re: Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2021
No real terrorists are dealing with alleged terrorists
owobokiri:
Looks like the fake terrorists were dealing ruthlessly with the real terrorists..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Niger State Denies Civilian Casualties During Military Operations In Shiroro LGA / Peter Obi's Hospital In Anambra. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.