Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny (4440 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2021
I had taken time to stay closer with our people in Opobo and Bonny and these people are steps ahead in Ijawnizing Opobo and Bonny and I say what Opobo and Bonny MUST Be Free and they are an integral part of the Confederate State of AlaIgbo (CSA).

As can be seen in the screenshot attached group of Igbo Opobians who named their organisation Azuanuka is being bullied to change the name of the Organisation to an Ijaw Dialects, this is inhumane at best, what happens to Egbe Belu Ugo Belu (Live and Let live)
Look at what they are Doing on facebook
Slayerforever
Bkayy
Eastlink
Nwanyiogwashi
Igboid

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijaw people are the most useless people

11 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Kinematics: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Las Las AlexBells don run m*d

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Kinematics:
You shall Soon understand how the games are played

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:
Ijaw people are the most useless people
We MUST retaliate,

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:
I had taken time to stay closer with our people in Opobo and Bonny and these people are steps ahead in Ijawnizing Opobo and Bonny and I say what Opobo and Bonny Must Be Free and they are an integral part of the Confederate State of AlaIgbo (CSA).

Look at what they are Doing on facebook
Slayerforever
Bkayy

Eastlink
Nwanyiogwashi
Igboid

All your frustrations ends here.
Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but they not even in one Ibo own.
Opobo people bear Ijaw Names.
Is Adawari George from Opobo an Ibo name?

Is Sekibo from Opobo an Ibo Name??
Is Ibim Ibiwari from Opobo an Ibo name?

Is Tamuno Kpokpo from Opobo and Ibo name?

Why are they in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, and none Ibo own.
Why do their Kings use Amayanabo ad title just like other Ijaw areas even in Bayelsa, and never Eze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Opobe are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but they not even in one Ibo own.
All Opobo people bear Ijaw Names.

Why are they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, and none Ibo own.
Why do their Kings use Amayanabo ad title just like other Ijaw areas even in Bayelsa, and never Eze.
Like the way you are changing all Igbo phrases up there, your logics had been busted get ready to run it in our terms

17 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

We MUST retaliate,
You're confuse being oga are you not the that open your useless thread on Igbo and ijaw forming a country together.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Back2Daura(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
What is wrong with you people and tribalism when you all inter marry. What is really wrong with southerners?
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

You're confuse being oga are you not the that open your useless thread on Igbo and ijaw forming a country together.
You don't read between the lines, I simply stated instead of them taking Opobo and Bonny the way they are going then they should prepare for all of us in one country cause Opobo is Igbo and we are not living any of our people behind for no reason

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by bigpriik: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
This should be the work of ohaneze but unfortunately they are all about money not Igbo interest Ipob knows Igboland more than these foolish old men.

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Back2Daura:
What is wrong with you people and tribalism when you all inter marry. What is really wrong with southerners?
You can't be civil with people who are scheming evil, what is wrong with Igbo language that they want to modify the people just to further their agenda, you Northerners are not different either there is ethnic cleansing going on there
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2021
bigpriik:
This should be the work of ohaneze but unfortunately they are all about money not Igbo interest Ipob knows Igboland more than these foolish old men.
We can't wait for Ohaneze, they are bunch of retired elders, this generation we go head on and change the narratives,
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Robbstark is from Opobo.
One of the greatest ijaws on Nairaland.
Captain8.
Sageb.
Kinematics.
DubaiLandlord.
Dubailandlord is even Yoruba who know the truth.

Great Boss from Ibani.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Bonny and Opobo are Isoko. My people, wado.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:
Robbstark is from Opobo.
One of the greatest ijaws on Nairaland.
Captain8.
Sageb.
Kinematics.
DubaiLandlord.
Dubailandlord is even Yoruba who know the truth.

Great Boss from Ibani.

We know the truth you think they are your slaves but their shackles shall be broken in your eyes and if you misbehave the shackle you shall inherit
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

Like the way you are changing all Igbo phrases up there, your logics had been busted get ready to run it in our terms

Go and remove them from all the Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong, without leaving even one behind, then add them to the Ibo own by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by helinues: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
The enchroachers are at it again

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't read between the lines, I simply stated instead of them taking Opobo and Bonny the way they are going then they should prepare for all of us in one country cause Opobo is Igbo and we are not living any of our people behind for no reason
We don't need ijaw in Biafra they have nothing to offer us and as for opobo and Bonny they're are coming with igbos where they belong and nothing ijaw people will do.

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Back2Daura:

Ijo people are the problem we have in the south. why force your language on people??

well as for me I do say the opobo people should stake their coin in good direction. They should accept what suits them. They have brain like us, so no need of defending people with Brain. let them choose with their brain what is good for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Go and remove them in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong, without leaving even one behind, then add them to the Ibo own by force.

They would be too hot for you in your mushroom Ijaw cultural organisation, why are you changing them that's inhumanity

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, and stop frustrating here.

Go and remove them physical and force them to join Ibo own.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:

Ijo people are the problem we have in the south. why force your language on people??

well as for me I do say the opobo people should stake their coin in good direction. They should accept what suits them. They have brain like us, so no need of defending people with Brain. let them choose with their brain what is good for themselves
They having Stockholm syndrome they won't be left on their own, OPOBO shall be free
Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2021
helinues:
The enchroachers are at it again
Are you really welcomed in this thread??

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, and stop frustrating here.

If you prove too stubborn you shall be removed not them, Opobo belongs to them you are ordinary migrant

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Kinematics:

True.

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Ijoh(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Opobe are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but they not even in one Ibo own.
Opobo people bear Ijaw Names.

Why are they in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, and none Ibo own.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by RobbStark(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

We know the truth you think they are your slaves but their shackles shall be broken in your eyes and if you misbehave the shackle you shall inherit

I have pictures of your forefathers in chains in Bonny, they are relic now, if you want to see them I ask I will gladly show em to you, slave.

You said Bonny n Opobo are Ibo lands yet it was ibos being sold as slaves then. Why weren't the inhabitants of the coastal towns then stop the selling of their own people if truly they were ibos.
Your lies will take you no where.
Continue while I laff n drink my ogogoro with fresh fish from the sea.

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by Sergio101(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

That they are in ijoh social-cultural organization doesn't mean they are ijoh. They may be in the organization for something like....... dividends, monetary Gain and co.
so it doesn't mean they are really ijoh

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark:

I have pictures of your forefathers in chains in Bonny, they are relic now, if you want to see them I ask I will gladly show em to you, slave.

You said Bonny n Opobo are Ibo lands yet it was ibos being sold as slaves then. Why weren't the inhabitants of the coastal towns then stop the selling of their own people if truly they were ibos.
Your lies will take you no where.
Continue while I laff n drink my ogogoro with fresh fish from the sea.
I shall be in Opobo and if you showed me their shackles I shall hold it dear the shackles that held my people, and the land that sold them shall be unto their honour forever

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by RobbStark(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

We don't need ijaw in Biafra they have nothing to offer us and as for opobo and Bonny they're are coming with igbos where they belong and nothing ijaw people will do.

Come and carry us na. Sea route kee you there.
Yen yen yen yen yen.
Always making noise in Nland. Nland tiger, real life, pusssy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny by AkalaJ: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2021
But Op, the igbos in Opobo and Bonny aren't kids. They're old enough to decide who and what they are and where they stand on the subject matter. Nobody can force them to become who/what they don't want to become.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The President Deals SW Another Blow / Gov. Akeredolu Orders Life Insurance For Journalists In Governments Press Crew / Tinubu Is Overhyped: Three Things We Learnt From The Fallout Between Ngige And F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.