Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall (83539 Views)

Cardi B Splits Her Skintight Jumpsuit On Stage At Bonnaroo (pictures) / Bbnaija Star, Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Floral Jumpsuit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Eniola Badmus Rocks Wine Jumpsuit To Davido Concert At Eko Atlantic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by TWLifestyle: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2021
As usual the thread will be filled with bitter , shameless busybody men spewing abuses and insults everywhere .

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by chitransco(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2021
this girl's body already falling apart gradually but surely...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Kobicove(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Who was the person following her around to take pics? undecided
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by TrackerXL: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2021
A girl is different from a wlut, here the dude referenced a wlut not a girl. If you are a slut that's your problem to deal but stop quiting others over their opinion cos u can't change it.
kmcutez:

Seems you can’t get a girl. Ndo. Sorry. No be she do you. Take Hanky. Dry ya tears. God will provide.
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by MeinFuhrer: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Sheboon.

Looks overweight with falling tits. Why do black women love being overweight?
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Decryptor(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Dey wrap yourself for nylon, na Davido deflower am sef. Shebi Nairaland and Twitter help am roast, broke shame and emotionally insult the boyfriend she dumped for Davido to reach page 8. Now, na Davido be the first.
Did some people not tell her it will backfire? They insulted those people here to join the young boy and asked them to mind their business, that Chioma is no longer in his class. Very derogatory and insensitive comments all over the place cos the boy was not rich. She dumped and Davido dumped for them to be together. She is only paying Karma! The boy ridiculed online and offline is somebody's son, brother, friend, relative.
Do unto others what you will like people to do unto you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5482952/chef-chi-chiomas-ex-boyfriend-shares

Na wah o...this life sef!

I clicked the link and read how people were abusing the guy anyhow while praising Chioma for dodging so-called bullet.

Now the tables have turned and they are lambasting her.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by bluefilm: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Wow!

Those big boobs of hers are really magical.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by West2019(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2021
see toto
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi22:

You must have known her since from childhood

...And how long and how well have you also known her??!
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by bigcasava1(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12lxz8x_4a0

Davido's ex, chioma wore skintight provocative gym jumpsuit to shop in the mall
go and arrest her
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2021
googlepikins:

Is slut not your mother middle name?

That was not necessary, and quite wrong not just to his mother, but to all mothers out there including yours...

You don't and can't correct wrongs by indulging in one.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by jneutron4000: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Nothing sexy about it, if you see yansh stretch mark go full every well, as the lap fat na so everywhere leading to the centre point go black, because of the two lap rubbing each other, also Davido and him pikin Ifeayi go do make that breast fall, all na packaging undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12lxz8x_4a0

Davido's ex, chioma wore skintight provocative gym jumpsuit to shop in the mall

Damn, this lady is cute.
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2021
MeinFuhrer:
Sheboon.

Looks overweight with falling tits. Why do black women love being overweight?

All Black women??! Your generalization amuses me.

Look up the pictures of the following:

Regina Askia
Genevieve Nnaji
Beverly Naya
Beverly Osu
Adunni Edun
Kate Henshaw
Gabrielle Union
Tika Sumpter
Rihanna
Beyonce

Etc...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2021
jneutron4000:
Nothing sexy about it, if you see yansh stretch mark go full every well, as the lap fat na so everywhere leading to the centre point go black, because of the two lap rubbing each other, also Davido and him pikin Ifeayi go do make that breast fall, all na packaging undecided

Okay... So, what exactly is your point??! tongue
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by bepositive11: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

She's not a slut man, na social media cause am. I don't think she's dated anyone else apart from David back in school then.

We went to the same boarding school. She's not innocent. She's not an angel

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by adedayoa2(f): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Regina Askia
Genevieve Nnaji
Beverly Naya
Beverly Osu
Adunni Edun
Kate Henshaw
Gabrielle Union
Tika Sumpter
Rihanna
Beyonce

Etc...
these guys should even leave the black women alone and go marry the whites, we are fat, yes, especially when breastfeeding. I think that's the fat Chioma is trying to shed here. We all don't have the same body size and that's why you see some black men too with protruding tummy.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2021
adedayoa2:
even Gabrielle Union had baby fat while breastfeeding, most of them don't take pictures during that period except they just want to.

We are still saying the same thing...

It still invalidates his poor claim that "All Black women" like being overweight. cool
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by HibeeHibee: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Davido thrilling shaking the roof of the Afrikan Shrine live at the Global Citizen Live Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3smtgo3Qp8
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by JaneYave(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Drsnives:

And guys that kip fit too grin
Sure. Especially the ones that Keep their bellies in good shape.
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by bepositive11: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Memberclub:
Why do females grow old so quick?
Davido still looks the same person

I wonder. I think it's when they eat too much during pregnancy. They eat like they're eating for two people but the baby is very small. They don't need to eat that much

Many Western women maintain their weight during and after pregnancy. I think it's a culture thing. Maybe I'm wrong
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by adedayoa2(f): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

We are still saying the same thing...

It still invalidates his poor claim that "All Black women" like being overweight. cool
You seem not to understand, several times they've applauded Gabrielle union here for having a nice shape and all.
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by coronavirus19: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:
Na who dey snap her this picture?

Or does she think we are stupid?
Ubi Franklin of course

1 Like

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Sholaco: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
She is a marketer
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2021
adedayoa2:
these guys should even leave the black women alone and go marry the whites, we are fat, yes, especially when breastfeeding. I think that's the fat Chioma is trying to shed here.

Fat realistically means being Obese... Obesity is actually having a weight to Height ratio (B.M.I) of over 30!

Even an untrained eye can clearly tell that Chioma's B.M.I is no where near that (She can't even be more than a few Pounds over the ideal or healthy weight mark).

"Those Guys" are definitely not in the majority, as research shows "Thinness" is quite repugnant and unappealing to the average African male. grin
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by MeinFuhrer: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

Regina Askia
Genevieve Nnaji
Beverly Naya
Beverly Osu
Adunni Edun
Kate Henshaw
Gabrielle Union
Tika Sumpter
Rihanna
Beyonce

Etc...

Not all but most that I have seen are fat and love chicken.
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by bepositive11: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
You're very delusional.

Chioma that was a runs girls back then in Babcock....

I don't think she's innocent as she looks either. You knew her personally?

A lot of girls can pretend to be good. If she really was a good woman, Davido would've never left her. He has his reasons

Good women stay away from men like Davido too

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
adedayoa2:
You seem not to understand, several times they've applauded Gabrielle union here for having a nice shape and all.

But she does... Same as Chioma Rowland! cool
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Women no get sense
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by adedayoa2(f): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

But she does... Same as Chioma Rowland! cool
Thank you, that's my point
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by bepositive11: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2021
MeinFuhrer:

He's naming celebrities. He should look at normal day to day people. Black women tend to me more overweight in general. Of course, there are exceptions

But just like we would say East Asian women tend to be slim, Black women tend to be fat
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2021
MeinFuhrer:

Okay sir...

Maybe you might need to change the circle you move with.

Cos from my own end, I see nothing but attractive African women (Both married and single).

That said, I agree with you that we need to start giving more serious consideration towards fitness and healthier living. While some of us complain about increasing weight among women, are we gonna pretend that we are not seeing a lot of young men (Below 40) getting more pot-bellied and awful looking these days??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.