Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- (2011 Views)

I Need A Tutorial Video Catalyse The Way I Am Learning Programming / Solutions To All Programming Language, Softwares, Projects / Programming Language C++ Collection Of 49 Ebooks+source Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 11:55am On May 26, 2011

Hello my fellow naija,

This software is dedicated to all nigerian students willing to learn or improve their programming skills like: C, C++, Java, QT, .Net and so on.
Also, Afritelly Player is more than just watching only tutorials. You can listening to Nigeria Live Radios, Watch Live Sports and so on.

It is free for all.

Download & install it: Only for Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3 OS

http://www.afritelly.com/download/count/click.php?id=2

How To Use:

Download and install Afritelly Player on your Computer.
Double click Afritelly icon on your PC then click on GetChannels button and the channels will load.
Choose channel or tutorial name you want to watch.

This is one of one project I did for radiopalmwine but they never ask me about it any more.

\\AfritellyBoy
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2011
It is free for all.
This is one of one project I did for radiopalmwine but they never ask me about it any more.

After downloading, I found out why. angry
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 3:07pm On May 26, 2011
After downloading, I found out why.

What did you see?
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 3:10pm On May 26, 2011

Working for me nicely without any problem.
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 26, 2011
cry cry cry
let me recover first,

1. Why create an app that just plays youtube videos, Isn't it better for me to go to the site?
2. Sorry to say, there's nothing innovative about the software. If it wasn't free, there would have been no reason to buy it.
3. Good attempt, but you can also add some extra channels, and maybe work on the UI,
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 3:21pm On May 26, 2011
let me recover first,

1. Why create an app that just plays youtube videos,  Isn't it better for me to go to the site?
2. Sorry to say, there's nothing innovative about the software. If it wasn't free, there would have been no reason to buy it.
3. Good attempt, but you can also add some extra channels, and maybe work on the UI,

1. Not just playing YouTube videos. Moreover, going to Youtube and search things sometime may consume time and in the end of the day you may not see what you need.
2. It is p2p application, I have been using it over three years, now I decided to make it publicly. I use it to watch live football matches and listening to Naija radios.
3. Have a look at the first version GUI. --> What do you think?

Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 9:48pm On May 26, 2011
What do you think about the GUI version 3 and 1? Have your say. Thanks.

\\Afritelly.
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2011

Naija Vs Arg
1-0
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2011

More channels are added.
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
FIFA U17 WorldCup is going ,
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2011
Has anybody try to use this software?
Re: Watching & Learning Programming Language -free- by Afritelly: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2012

(1) (Reply)

**book Us For Your Website Development And Get It Done From Scratch** / Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies / Eschool software for secondary & primary schools management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.