Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel (33670 Views)

Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari / Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by SuperNova33: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Bigchristo:
With what you just said it means you read the news without understanding, he was implicated by Hushpoppi in collaboration of their deal collecting money from a Qatari businessman, how do you think the US extradited Hushpoppi and other of his colleagues from Dubai? See if the US government mean you Aso rock is too small to hide grin grin grin
he was not implicated bro... You go and read again ... He was paid to deal with ramonis crime partner who spoilt the job that is where his crime sits ... it has nothing toto do with USA. Besides the business man they were scamming was not American
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by generalwo(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Christane:
Mr kyari was not d one who pull off d deal with hushpuppi he z not part of hushpuppi syndicate so why should he be extradited? ...bt he knew all along dat hush z into cyber crime bt he still mingle with him Nd also collected bribe from him ...so d Mata should be treated here in Nigeria not d US..
.... Oga, why the police dey arrest both who thief phone and who buy the stolen phone? Why them no arrest who thief phone leave who buy the stolen phone? Kyrari is as guilty as hushpuppi because if to say the crime na soup, both hushpuppi and kyrari hands go stain with oil wen them take lick the soup..... If they won't allow Kyari to be extradited... Then they should push for hushpuppi to be released..... His crime was commited from Dubai and Nigeria and not USA
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Coldie(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Did hushpuppi and the hundreds of yahoo boys u extradited to fbi in the USA commit any crime in us soil?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Kaiser20: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
inoki247:

But the FG can always deliver Yahoo boy's to dem since they're from another soil..

Kyari type of soil is different from Yahoo boys own...
Tell us how many yahoo boys that have been delivered to USA
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by LoveInCairo(f): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
We knew this would be the outcome even before they formed the useless kangaroo panel. The super thief cannot be extradited to the US but the terrorist Fulani led federal government can commit an extra ordinary rendition of NK whose only offence is exposing the evils of this regime and their co conspirators.
The extraordinary was demystified grin
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by generalwo(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Would america send their citizen to be tried here in nigeria Grow some balls biko
....just hear yourself.... How can they send their citizens to be tried in a country where the justice system doesn't work? A black man was killed in the USA and it took them a few months to jail the culprits......scores of innocent protesters were killed in lekki toll gate..... Mention the name of one police officer that have been jailed over the killings that happened in lekki toll gate?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Love55freas(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2021
useless country
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by atheistandproud(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2021
cjudy:
shocked

Why are EFCC arresting Yahoo Boys please? Did they scan any Nigerian? Since they scam only Oyibo then it’s not an offence. Abba didn’t commit any crime in USA but help in defrauding them, this country no get direction I swear

Bless you jare.

Na FBI suppose arrest them, not EFCC.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by SunmibareARC: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB terrorists and double standard.

When Onyema or Onjama of Air peace was caught red handed trafficking drugs and laundering money they defended him and call it Igbo hating. Now that an Afonja fraudster trying to implicate innocent police officer, they're shouting hurray

You need to wake up from your slumber....
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by blackpanda: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
....just hear yourself.... How can they send their citizens to be tried in a country where the justice system doesn't work? A black man was killed in the USA and it took them a few months to jail the culprits......scores of innocent protesters were killed in lekki toll gate..... Mention the name of one police officer that have been jailed over the killings that happened in lekki toll gate?

I didn't follow up the case. But actually I like how the hoodlums at the toll gate were dealt with by security forces
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Druss(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2021
I hope we understand the ramifications of what we are saying. As far as I know one doesn't need to commit a crime physically on US soil to be wanted by the US government. These ones are looking for trouble. Someone better sit down and explain international laws and relationships to them.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by blackpanda: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
if he didn't get caught we would still believe he is incorruptible ... my point is if a criminal is hunting a criminal is that not pot calling kettle black? We can end corruption if we fix our security agency first. And we can do thst by zero tolerance to crimes by security personnel.

I agree. But before u blame police for hustling to share a piece of the loot, let's first overhaul their entire salaries and welfare package. U can't expect someone earning less than 100k month to chase billionaires with cash to throw about without hustling for a piece. That's just d reality. Nobody in abah kyaris shoes would have done any different, forget d self righteous bullshit we post on social media.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Studio247: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divide NIGERIA now
For freedom of religion
now that we still have some freedom
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Gate050: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
milann:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-committed-no-crime-on-us-soil-shouldnt-be-extradited-panel/
Yes he should not cuz US will never extradite their citizen to any country.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by SuperNova33: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

I agree. But before u blame police for hustling to share a piece of the loot, let's first overhaul their entire salaries and welfare package. U can't expect someone earning less than 100k month to chase billionaires with cash to throw about without hustling for a piece. That's just d reality. Nobody in abah kyaris shoes would have done any different, forget d self righteous bullshit we post on social media.
I agree with you but I will never soil my hands for personal gain ... righteousness is a feat I pursue with my life so I have every right to post my bullshit. We are not all corrupt in Nigeria some of us want a better nation.

That being said I totally believe the salaries of the security agencies should be significantly upgraded to the point where there will be no excuse as to why they wi'll involve in crime.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Forgodsgrace: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don’t understand,Did Hushpuppy committed the crime on US soil?Someone should pls enlightened me
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by generalwo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

I didn't follow up the case. But actually I like how the hoodlums at the toll gate were dealt with by security forces
..... Oh you mean u like how people were killed at the lekki toll gate..... Don't worry, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.... There were innocent people who died there... And they are reading this comment now...... U may not believe in certain things until they actually happen... As u rejoiced over the deaths of innocent people, don't be sad when people rejoice over something bad that happens to you
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Exactly. The US will never send any of their corrupt cops to any country for trial.
Most importantly, the guy did not even commit any crime against the US. He should be tried in Nigeria.
End of story.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by NakwansaPolice: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Do your own while America do their own.
simple

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
We knew this would be the outcome even before they formed the useless kangaroo panel. The super thief cannot be extradited to the US but the terrorist Fulani led federal government can commit an extra ordinary rendition of NK whose only offence is exposing the evils of this regime and their co conspirators.

You are here wailing and crying but you are silent on your bloda Oyenma who actually committed financial crimes in the US but the govt have refused to send him to the same FBI for more than a year now.
HYPOCRITE.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by jimtemi1: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Christane:
Mr kyari was not d one who pull off d deal with hushpuppi he z not part of hushpuppi syndicate so why should he be extradited? ...bt he knew all along dat hush z into cyber crime bt he still mingle with him Nd also collected bribe from him ...so d Mata should be treated here in Nigeria not d US..
but he uses husspuppi money acquire properties... Mtcheeew
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by basadenet: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
If the bubu government does not allow thief thief cop to be extradited, am sure US knows what to do in such circumstances. May be we have forgotten so soon, the case of one popular motor dealer in Lagos.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Roysnickz: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
..... Then they should release hushpuppi too.... He committed a crime against the USA but not in the USA.... Oga common, we should know better than this.... Hushpuppi stole from the USA..... Shared his loot with Kyari..... In the justice system, it is assumed that kyrari stole from the USA indirectly too..... The same thing applies when the Nigerian police are dealing with civilians...... Both who thief phone and who buy the stolen phone are criminals..... The guy stole from the USA and should be made to pay..... If he remains in Nigeria, u and I know he will never be brought to book...... It's because of the irresponsibility of the Nigerian legal system, that we should allow the Americans do justice.....
Don't forget that Abah Kyari was not just a beneficiary of the fraud but also a participant and collaborator of the said crime. He was a member of the criminal syndicate. Don't forget his mission of arresting Mr CHIBUZO. in case you did, it was “to ensure CHIBUZO’s continued arrest, thereby preventing CHIBUZO from notifying the Victim Businessperson of ABBAS’ and JUMA’s fraudulent scheme and preventing CHIBUZO from hijacking the scheme for his own benefit.
So, tell me how he is not participant but only a beneficiary of the crime?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by jimtemi1: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Do your own while America do their own.
what of the Americans money your cop collected from husspuppi? Kai this country is doom
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Shaev7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
What do you expect?
But make him travel na, na that time we go know if him commit crime or not.
Just dy wake round the circle of naija
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by PassingShot(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
The terrorist is a Nigerian and we can go to any extent to bring him to book based on his many documented crimes. Is Abba Kyari a US citizen?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by eldoradoxx: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
obonujoker:

What security detail do you have that you think USA don't know?
They are all deniable until confirmed by a reliable source, which Kyari is.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by jonnyjustcome22: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
If not for the US that indicted Abba kyari in the first place . it is clear that all his atrocities will never be expose despite many petition against him useless country. What they fail to understand is that all these developed world know exactly what is happening in our police force,That is why they tag our police force a criminal organization and they refuse to grant an officer a Canadian immigrant visa on the basis that Nigerian police is a criminal organization.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Militant30:
Abba Kyari should be demoted but shouldn't be extradited to the US.

The number of Nigerians in big offices whose hands are clean are not up to 5% the rest are thieves, money ritualists, Yahoo men, looters etc including those investigating Kyari.
Bros 5% is gross exaggeration ooo
Number of people in govt whose hands are clean isn't up to 1%
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by snoopz: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
officially, kyari don book space for US most wanted list...
come to think of it, they won't extradite kyari because he didn't commit offense abroad but they could easily facilitate the extradition of kanu from another country.
double standard government
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
thesicilian:
But they're not wrong, as long as it hasn't been established that he actually committed a crime on US soil, the US can not just demand the federal government to produce anyone they want, we are not their member state. However despicable that person might be. It's called independence.

Do you even know what a signed treaty for extradition between two or more countries is ? Go read .

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Missionaire: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
But many Yahoo Boys have been extradited to the US through the partnership of the EFCC and FBI.
You See this life eh, make sure you either have money, are connected to powerful and rich people or you yourself are rich, powerful and connected.
This life will never be balanced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / Femi Adesina Shades A Prophet Over Fake Prophecy. Who Could This Be? / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.