Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do (402 Views)

Combating Heardsmen Crisis By Allowing The Public Carry Guns Is A Dangerous Move / Breaking : Fulani Heardsmen Murdered A University Lecturer In Enugu / Fulani Heardsmen Attack Rukuba Road Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do by Faraday1997: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Good day Fellows,(please don't mind my grammatical error) i am right now left shocked by what I just came across of. At where I worked karshi Abuja. There are this teenage fulani boys that normally come and request for water from me & my fellow worker,at which they later become found of on a daily basis due to how we are free with them and we do discuss and talk about the issues going on Nigeria about how the fulani are killing people and taking over farmland,but the fulani boy probably at his 18 and his brother,all said those fulani that carry out those acts are evil,and he condemn them. As years passes by we got used to fulani hearders even eat together sometimes, he do invite us to their ruga (a small settlement of fulani families). He do brought his phone to charge at our place of work. But today I experienced the shock of my life. When a friend of mine decided to go into the boy phone to listen to some of their music, when he came across a video the fulani boy made with his fellow hearders. In the video cows can be seen eating corn in someone's farmland while music was playing in the background which the boys dance to and makes funny comments in hausa language that God forgive us see as our cows are feeding on someone farmland, but at least our cow deserves something good! He also instructed his brother to pick up some corn so that they will feed the cows with when they return home. I was so shocked and pitty whom might have own that farm land. I would have posted a clip of the video here but I have no idea on doing that so here's some of the screenshot from the video.

Re: The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do by Ammishaddai: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
You need to understand that the fulani people are doing as they please because their "man " is in power supporting their evil . But don't worry . Let him finish his tenure as president . His people will regret messing with Nigerians. Even as we speak , there are people in Niger waiting to turn them and their ruga settlements into fertilizer after 2023.
Re: The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do by Boogyman557: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN. DAT AINT RITE
Re: The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do by Faraday1997: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You need to understand that the fulani people are doing as they please because their "man " is in power supporting their evil . But don't worry . Let him finish his tenure as president . His people will regret messing with Nigerians. Even as we speak , there are people in Niger waiting to turn them and their ruga settlements into fertilizer after 2023.
I just can't believe it... But now I know that it's a blood related evil
Re: The Evil Fulani Heardsmen Do by daddytime(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2021
FFK said he has 1/8 Fulani blood... and as such is a Fulani mangrin

People wey no go think twice to disconnect your head from your body at the slightest infringement on their cows na him you dey think say you get friends in?

Sorry for you.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Akunyili, Husband Of Ex-nafdac Boss Shot Dead Yesterday. / Tinubu's Daughter Shade Reportedly Orders Oyingbo Market Shut For 2 Weeks(Video) / "If I'm Not Online, I'm Dead" - Missing Activist Last Post To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.