Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil (944 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by LoverOfPussy: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Christians why una god nor gree forgive devil na? undecided

5 Likes

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Joyceaile(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Funny

1 Like

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Samueltemi337(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by obonujoker(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Has the devil repented?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
devil works for God if you don't know ..

Let me explain

When Jesus Christ was in the wilderness, he went there to be tested, and who was the invigilator?

You guessed it ! The devil

When job was on his own living a life of righteousness,

The devil went to heaven when God called a meeting and he strolled in. And God gave him a warm reception and even gave him a bet that job will be steadfast.

Does thst sound like enemies to you?

Open your mind !

1 Like

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by ElexObi1: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Devil is too proud for God to forgive. God hate's proud person
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by LoverOfPussy: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:

Let me explain

When Jesus Christ was in the wilderness, he went there to be tested, and who was the invigilator?

You guessed it ! The devil

When job was on his own living a life of righteousness,

The devil went to heaven when God called a meeting and he strolled in. And God gave him a warm reception and even gave him a bet that job will be steadfast.

Does thst sound like enemies to you?

Open your mind !
Wow

So your god and the devil are partners in crime

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
Wow

So your god and the devil are partners in crime

Wonderful
open your mind ... God created evil as well as good unless you want to tell me evil just appeared? And then God is fighting it? So God and devil are rival which puts them at thethe same level as mates?

Think a little.

2 Likes

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Myer(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
open your mind ... God created evil as well as good unless you want to tell me evil just appeared? And then God is fighting it? So God and devil are rival which puts them at thethe same level as mates?

Think a little.

How then can you explain this verse?

1 John 1:5
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

1 Like

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2021
Myer:

How then can you explain this verse?

1 John 1:5
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
that is from the new testament and the new testament is corrupted already ...

If God is omnipotent it means he created everything that is creatable. Unless you mean God has limit to light. You need to open your mind

1 Like

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
LoverOfPussy:

Because Forgiveness does not cover Evil.

It is applicable Only to misdemeanors and simple offences, but not Serious Offences and Capital Offences.
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:

You are thinking Wrongly for the proof of employees and workers are always, salaries, elevation/Promotion (Blessings) Support/Protection from the organisation worked for and Good Retirement Plans

All of these are absent with Satan, he rather has all the things that prove an enemy eg Frustration of work and interest, hunger and starvation, open to harm and destruction, appointment for Capture and incarceration like a Terrorist.

So you are clearly Wrong!
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
obonujoker:
Has the devil repented?
Thanks Bro.

You put the devil and his minions to shame.

2 Likes

Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are thinking Wrongly for the proof of employees and workers are always, salaries, elevation/Promotion (Blessings) Support/Protection from the organisation worked for and Good Retirement Plans

All of these are absent with Satan, he rather has all the things that prove an enemy eg Frustration of work and interest, hunger and starvation, open to harm and destruction, appointment for Capture and incarceration like a Terrorist.

So you are clearly Wrong!

the devil has hell ... And do you think he is burning in he'll? How do you explain him roaming about to and fro like a hungry lion looking for whom to devour? If he was under punishment

How do youyou explain that
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by 22jumpstreet: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
The devil is part of God. He does ONLY what God tell him to do....he is not an equal opposite of God.. he works for God. He must bend to the will of God. God created both good and evil...
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by sonmvayina(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
God has no enemy....how can an all powerful being have enemies? No brain in that..

It is part of the mockery Christianity is making against the creator Elohim..

Christianity was created to insult the God of the jews. It is the greatest form of idolatry..even worst than worshipping a carved image....

To worship a man as God..

Flee from it my people...

Let God bless our land.
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Regardless: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
LoverOfPussy:

Mercy is for the beings that are in the earth under the control of time. The devil, fallen angels, demons and even the angels of God aren't bound by the time of the earth. That's why there's no mercy after death because once you depart your body, you're no longer bound by time. 'His mercies are new every morning.'
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
the devil has hell ... And do you think he is burning in he'll? How do you explain him roaming about to and fro like a hungry lion looking for whom to devour? If he was under punishment

How do youyou explain that

Satan does not own hell nor is he the keeper of it grin This is a misnomer that has been handed down from generation to generation.

Hell is on its own and every soul eg Satan, woman, man even pets have power to bring it down upon a person.

Therefore, Satan is not there, he has been apportioned to burn in the Lake of Fire, the same place Hell and Death are going to be destroyed in also.

But pending his Final Arrest and incarceration in Lake of Fire, he is still walking about as a Criminal, SNEAKILY, exactly as a person declared WANTED by the Authorities.
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan does not own hell nor is he the keeper of it grin This is a misnomer that has been handed down from generation to generation.

Hell is on its own and every soul eg Satan, woman, man even pets have power to bring it down upon a person.

Therefore, Satan is not there, he has been apportioned to burn in the Lake of Fire, the same place Hell and Death are going to be destroyed in also.

But pending his Final Arrest and incarceration in Lake of Fire, he is still walking about as a Criminal, SNEAKILY, exactly as a person declared WANTED by the Authorities.
you need to write your own bible ... ok please explain why Satan was still able to go to heaven ? In the case ofof job?
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Myer(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
that is from the new testament and the new testament is corrupted already ...

If God is omnipotent it means he created everything that is creatable. Unless you mean God has limit to light. You need to open your mind

Isn't the new testament supposed to be the true gospel? I'm confused.
You trust the translations of the old testament but not the new testament?
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myer:

Isn't the new testament supposed to be the true gospel? I'm confused.
You tryst the translations of the old testament but not the new testament?
the new testament is full of errors bro. It was put together to get a particular agenda rolling ... Jesus had a brother who was with him almost always why didn't he write the new testament

Why was Paul the spearhead ? Paul never knew Jesus, he never met him.. But yet he championed the writhing of the new testament. That is why there are errors there God makes No mistakes bro
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
you need to write your own bible ... ok please explain why Satan was still able to go to heaven ? In the case ofof job?

grin Simple! Because, He had a Right to be there. Remember, he is a Prince of darkness, nonetheless.

And this was a gathering of the Sons of God!

And this is where you learn "Postponement of Judgement and Reservation of Judgement"

Satan's judgement was both Reserved and Postponed.

Eve, Cain and Lamech had their Judgements "Reserved"!

This is where you also learn that the last peoples of the earth shall rise up to judgement first and them Satan, Eve, Cain, Lamech come last.

Under The Law of "the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first".
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Simple! Because, He had a Right to be there. Remember, he is a Prince of darkness, nonetheless.

And this was a gathering of the Sons of God!

And this is where you learn "Postponement of Judgement and Reservation of Judgement"

Satan's judgement was both Reserved and Postponed.

Eve, Cain and Lamech had their Judgements "Reserved"!

This is where you also learn that the last peoples of the earth shall rise up to judgement first and them Satan, Eve, Cain, Lamech come last.

Under The Law of "the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first".
so devil still can wander into the presence of God and God will ask where have you been like his homie? Sheeeet! Does that sound like enemies ?

When we are asked to rebuke the devil? Ok why was Jesus tested in the wilderness? Common now!
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
the new testament is full of errors bro. It was put together to get a particular agenda rolling ... Jesus had a brother who was with him almost always why didn't he write the new testament

Why was Paul the spearhead ? Paul never knew Jesus, he never met him.. But yet he championed the writhing of the new testament. That is why there are errors there God makes No mistakes bro

There are no errors there, Paul was a Lawyer and thus, ALL HIS WRITINGS WERE IN LEGAL LANGUAGE REQUIRING A LAWYER TO INTERPRETE THEM FOR YOU.

And ordinary people can not properly read a Lawyer's Document Correctly!
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
so devil still can wander into the presence of God and God will ask where have you been like his homie? Sheeeet! Does that sound like enemies ?

grin That's how Mighty Mighty God is, such that Satan is not enough to be an Enemy worthy of Notice! grin

SuperNova33:

When we are asked to rebuke the devil?

Satan is Truly greater than we all who are not the Pure son of the Pure Son of God, Adam, then we would have been equal to and with him, for He is Truly a son of God.

So he had (note I said "had') a lot of powers more than us.

Though he lost many of his powers, he is still "greater" than men and therefore he must have all our full attention especially as he is our enemy.

So WE NEED TO RESIST, WAR AND REBUKE him!

SuperNova33:

Ok why was Jesus tested in the wilderness? Common now!

grin Simple! He came to check why we are not able to kick out Satan!

Which is why we sing Don Moen's song "He walked where I walked, He stood where I stand, He felt what I feel".
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That's how Mighty Mighty God is, such that Satan is not enough to be an Enemy worthy of Notice! grin

Satan is Truly greater than we all who are not the Pure son of the Pure Son of God, Adam, then we would have been equal to and with him, for He is Truly a son of God.

So he had (note I said "had') a lot of powers more than us.

Though he lost many of his powers, he is still "greater" than men and therefore he must have all our full attention especially as he is our enemy.

So WE NEED TO RESIST, WAR AND REBUKE him!

grin Simple! He came to check why we are not able to kick out Satan!

Which is why we sing Don Moen's song "He walked where I walked, He stood where I stand, He felt what I feel".
well all you have said makes sense to you because you are exploring them based on your limited knowledge ... even using don moen song as reference. Sheee ttt!
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

There are no errors there, Paul was a Lawyer and thus, ALL HIS WRITINGS WERE IN LEGAL LANGUAGE REQUIRING A LAWYER TO INTERPRETE THEM FOR YOU.

And ordinary people can not properly read a Lawyer's Document Correctly!
then if ordinary people can't read it then it is no good to ordinary people ... how do You just come up with all this horse crap? I shake my head to your ways of reasoning tho you just bury your head in thethe sand with no way to reason beyond what you know ..

Here is another one tho, Noah.. he asked all the animal to march in ... in twos right ? So how does a polar bear from the polar region get into the ark?

What about dolphins, and aquatic animals?

And don't tell me they magically appeared .
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
well all you have said makes sense to you because you are exploring them based on your limited knowledge ... even using don moen song as reference. Sheee ttt!

grin if my knowledge isn't limited, then I would be ALL KNOWING!

But I do know what I know and as you can see for yourself, you do not have any reasonable counter to present.

Hence my Signature "There is No Valid Argument Against The Truth"
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin if my knowledge isn't limited, then I would be ALL KNOWING!

But I do know what I know and as you can see for yourself, you do not have any reasonable counter to present.

Hence my Signature "There is No Valid Argument Against The Truth"

there is no need to counter when there is nothing to counter ...for a man set in his ways,it is a waste of time trying to let him see beyond that which he feels he knows...

Do you know about Plato's allegory of the cave? ItI applies very well to you. Look it up
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
then if ordinary people can't read it then it is no good to ordinary people ...

You don't know how to fly a pain, yet it is still Good nor are you able to read a Doctor's Patients Notes yet it is still Good.

So it is unfair to say that Paul's Writings are not good simply because you can not easily comprehend them.

The solution is exactly as your doctor's notes, you take them to another God fearing Lawyer to obtain the Goods from them, if you want.

SuperNova33:

how do You just come up with all this horse crap?

I am a Lawyer like Paul too, and his Writings are exactly how we write in Law, word for word,

SuperNova33:

I shake my head to your ways of reasoning tho you just bury your head in thethe sand with no way to reason beyond what you know ..

The Bible is exactly just One Big Law Book and exactly like our Law Text Books, it is Filled with both Law and Cases and so, more than you, I would know what is going on.

Which is what Paul knew too.

SuperNova33:

Here is another one tho, Noah.. he asked all the animal to march in ... in twos right ? So how does a polar bear from the polar region get into the ark?

What about dolphins, and aquatic animals?

1) Does too much water hurt Aquatic Animals?

2) Lion and man stayed together the lions den, a man was manufactured from another man, a defenceless and armyless people (isreal) defeated A Super Power Egypt!

Do all these not tell you that "Nothing is impossible with God and that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING He can not do?"

So what's a Polar bear that He can not keep and sustain?

Exactly like saying Mr. Toyoda can not preserve and Maintain the Camry or the iPhone by Steve Jobs.
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
there is no need to counter when there is nothing to counter ...

Lies! You have been trying to counter since I responded but now that you do not have any reasonable counter, you had to quit, as is normal when an opponent has no reasonable objection to present in a debate.

SuperNova33:

for a man set in his ways,it is a waste of time trying to let him see beyond that which he feels he knows...

grin When a person knows the way to his house, office or school, it is impossible to deceive or mislead him grin

SuperNova33:

Do you know about Plato's allegory of the cave? ItI applies very well to you. Look it up.

grin A prisoner knows he is in prison already. if he forgets, his chains remind him. grin

A Free Citizen knows he is free and if he forgets, his falling down a mountain will remind him. grin
Re: God Said We Should Forgive But He Is Yet To Forgive The Devil by SuperNova33: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Lies! You have been trying to counter since I responded but now that you do not have any reasonable counter, you had to quit, as is normal when an opponent has no reasonable objection to present in a debate.

grin When a person knows the way to his house, office or school, it is impossible to deceive or mislead him grin

I disagree ... You don't have any solid reference you just put words together to get to conclusion that suits your narrative ... didn't even answer my last questions. Bros, It's a waste of both our time believe what youI want and let me stick to what I believe. There is a lot you can't answer rather you dodge and jumble up words to sound knowledgeable about the topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Become Of Zoe Ministries? / How Pastor Ezekiel Atang Died Few Days To His 50th Birthday [VIDEO/PHOTOS] / Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.