Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. (948 Views)

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good evening people of God.

I just got unbanned by the bot.
I've been banned like "800 Million" times. Lol! Just kidding! So, I haven't been able to respond on my previous thread.

So let's get things straightened out.

Okay! So, all the atheists on this forum and those who don't believe in spirits, the likes of FrancisTown, LordReed, Jaephoenix, hopefullandlord, busybrain233 and all that time will fail me to mention.

I'd like to follow the piece of advice given by 1Sharon , since she said it would be better to do stuff that everyone will see.

Hol'on , I am a Christian and a follower of Christ and my love for Jesus cannot change, however, life circumstances has really made me understand that there are kings and there are kingdoms, there are mountains and there are thrones.

There are powers that be, there is the "He that is in the World" . I can't tell you all the things I've seen with my eyes. Some people will think I'm just capping.
Okay! So, without further ado, though ado itself is a further.

I'll give you something that anyone who might be interested will try and get the same result regardless of anywhere you are in the world.

I've said this countlessly. The African Religions don't need your believe. Your believe is useless, unlike the Abrahamic faith.

Now before we proceed, don't let anyone be unfortunate enough to ask me to do it myself, then record it and post the link. Can't let nobody play me. If you wouldn't do that much, then you should keep shut and shut the door behind you outta this thread.

That being said.
1. Get a goat. A billy goat of any colour of your choice.

2. Get a piece of cloth that has been worn by anybody, preferably a top. (whether you or anybody else)

3. Fold the cloth in a round manner like you want to make a head gear, having semblance with the way snakes fold themselves.

4. Place the folded cloth on the ear of the billy goat, and in 2mins the goat will sleep off. If you didn't remove the cloth in 20 mins, the goat will die.

Now if anyone says a goat is too expensive.
Then try this.

Get a pouched rat or a bush rat as some people may call it. Òkété In Yorùbá Language

1. Make sure it's recently killed. Less than 30mins is most effective.

2. Set up a smoking point where you can burn off the fur or is it hair they call it now?

3. Get plenty of ashes and sprinkle it round the smoking point in large quantity.

4. Set the pouched rat on fire and look round the sprinkled ashes. In less than 60 seconds, you'll see the footprint of the pouched rat walking out of the smoking point.

Do not get me wrong, you won't see the pouched rat walking out, but you will see the footprint of the bush rat as it walks out of the smoking point on the sprinkled ashes.

That's the spirit of the pouched rat walking out of the body once fire touches the body.

These are things that I've tried and seen myself, I was not told. I did them myself and confirmed them.

Now back to @ LordReed. He asked why I can't use some supernatural power to get me a job.
Well, this is your answer. I am a lover of Christ and whatever Christ can't do in my life, let it remain undone.

I know people and I know things, but Christ in me my hope of glory.

Thanks y'all for your time.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by izonborn098(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dey play
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
on behalf of Yaba left psychiatric hospital and its employee, i want to send my sincere apologies to NLers for the above mental case that should have been a patient of ours for a very long time. proper medication and psychiatric following are desperately needed to quench the insanity that oozes from this above mental case.

***not even christ can save this one***

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Shapeaso: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Op, stop claiming what you're not joor.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
on behalf of Yaba left psychiatric hospital and its employee, i want to send my sincere apologies to NLers for the above mental case that should have been a patient of ours for a very long time. proper medication and psychiatric following are desperately needed to quench the insanity that oozes from this above mental case.

***not even christ can save this one***

It pains to the bone marrows when frivolities and foolishness thrive where wisdom is expected.

Why should I be your patient? What happened to other members of your family?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, stop claiming what you're not joor.undecided

Thank you! You can now walk out of this thread
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Shapeaso: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
LeftAlone:

Thank you! You can now walk out of this thread
And who are u to order me? Are you insane?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by duro4chang(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
izonborn098:
Dey play
It is true.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
And who are u to order me? Are you insane?
That question should be better directed to the oldest person in your family
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
LeftAlone:

I just got unbanned by the bot.
I've been banned like "800 Million" times. Lol! Just kidding! So, I haven't been able to respond on my previous thread.

So let's get things straightened out.

Okay! So, all the atheists on this forum and those who don't believe in spirits, the likes of FrancisTown, LordReed, Jaephoenix, hopefullandlord, busybrain233 and all that time will fail me to mention.

I'd like to follow the piece of advice given by 1Sharon , since she said it would be better to do stuff that everyone will see.

Hol'on , I am a Christian and a follower of Christ and my love for Jesus cannot change, however, life circumstances has really made me understand that there are kings and there are kingdoms, there are mountains and there are thrones.

There are powers that be, there is the "He that is in the World" . I can't tell you all the things I've seen with my eyes. Some people will think I'm just capping.
Okay! So, without further ado, though ado itself is a further.

I'll give you something that anyone who might be interested will try and get the same result regardless of anywhere you are in the world.

I've said this countlessly. The African Religions don't need your believe. Your believe is useless, unlike the Abrahamic faith.

Now before we proceed, don't let anyone be unfortunate enough to ask me to do it myself, then record it and post the link. Can't let nobody play me. If you wouldn't do that much, then you should keep shut and shut the door behind you outta this thread.

That being said.
1. Get a goat. A billy goat of any colour of your choice.

2. Get a piece of cloth that has been worn by anybody, preferably a top. (whether you or anybody else)

3. Fold the cloth in a round manner like you want to make a head gear, having semblance with the way snakes fold themselves.

4. Place the folded cloth on the ear of the billy goat, and in 2mins the goat will sleep off. If you didn't remove the cloth in 20 mins, the goat will die.

Now if anyone says a goat is too expensive.
Then try this.

Get a pouched rat or a bush rat as some people may call it. Òkété In Yorùbá Language

2. Set up a smoking point where you can burn off the fur or is it hair they call it now?

3. Get plenty of ashes and sprinkle it round the smoking point in large quantity.

4. Set the pouched rat on fire and look round the sprinkled ashes. In less than 60 seconds, you'll see the footprint of the pouched rat walking out of the smoking point.

Do not get me wrong, you won't see the pouched rat walking out, but you will see the footprint of the bush rat as it walks out of the smoking point on the sprinkled ashes.

That's the spirit of the pouched rat walking out of the body once fire touches the body.

These are things that I've tried and seen myself, I was not told. I did them myself and confirmed them.

Now back to @ LordReed. He asked why I can't use some supernatural power to get me a job.
Well, this is your answer. I am a lover of Christ and whatever Christ can't do in my life, let it remain undone.

LMFAO! So it now down to parlour tricks. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 5:29am On Jul 02, 2023
LordReed:

How is this some parlour trick?

That is the reason I haven't had it recorded in videos because I knew some of you will still not believe.

I've told you, your believe is useless. Whether you believe or not, if you tried that experiment up there, anybody, anywhere in the world will get the expected result.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2023
LeftAlone:

That is the reason I haven't had it recorded in videos because I knew some of you will still not believe.

I've told you, your believe is useless. Whether you believe or not, if you tried that experiment up there, anybody, anywhere in the world will get the expected result.

How does either of these prove supernatural causation?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2023
LeftAlone:

😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eI0WN68AbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5a2z-qSuwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IedZXu2KEeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlBDWXDGDzg

1 Like

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2023
LeftAlone:

Dey play..

Truth: Most church people suffer more than people in the world..

If you wia in the world you would have gotten a job..

A reason I left the xtain religion and have not been to church for the past 10 years.

I observed the church. Is ruining our lives, it's trying to sell an unrealistic world to us and also expect us to leave an unrealistic life.

A big reason real church babes hardly get. Married on time, but girls in the world do.

If you your love for Jesus can't give you a job, then you have to re think your relationship with Jesus.

It's the church people that suffer most of the misfortunes in life.. WHY?

You friends in the world are all working and making it if you check very well.

I suggest you leave the Christian fate and for something more practical and result oriented.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2023
LeftAlone:

Let us assume it's true.

Is that knowledge in the Bible.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Image123(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2023
LordReed:

i'm guessing your mother in law and wife's prayers have not stopped. Maybe mine, who knows undecided
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by ATEAMS: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
E b thing's..
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Busybrain2233: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2023
@LeftAlone, I appreciate you for the effort you tried rendering to prove that supernatural exists.

But then everything you wrote up there are so flawed.

1.) Even if the goat experiment works, it won't work as a result of SUPERNATURAL encounter,
It will simply work as a result of HYPNOSIS.

2.) The pouched rat experiment would technically generate more questions like;
a.) Do pouched rats have spirits
b.) if YES Do pouched rats spirits have foot prints
c.) As the spirit of the pouched rat was leaving the body, where was it going? Heaven, Hell or Spirit world

Please do justice to the above questions!

Gracias🍹
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by KnownUnknown: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2023
The OP doesn’t know magic from miracle. Here’s the correct recipe

That being said.
1. Get a lion. A male or female lion of your choice.

2. Get a bundle of reed that can be worn by anybody, preferably a top like they used to wear in ancient times and prehistory)

3. Fold the reed top in a round manner like you want to make a head gear, having semblance with the way snakes fold themselves.

4. Place the folded reed on the rear of the lion, and in 2mins the lion will sleep off. If you didn't remove the reed in 20 mins, the lion will die.

Now if anyone says a lion is too expensive or hard to find.
Then try this.

Get a neighborhood cat, a dog(preferably a wild one but a domestic will suffice), or a house rat as some people may call it. Ekuté In Yorùbá Language

4. Set the house rat, cat, or dog on fire and round the sprinkled ashes. In less than 47 seconds, you'll see the pawprint of the critter walking out of the smoking point.

5. Get some cam wood, white chalk, and blue ink.

6. Strip naked and rub the cam wood all over your body, draw a white line from the top of your head to the tip of your privates. Color your hair with the blue ink and proceed to dance like David danced. You do this every new moon, waxing crescent, full moon, and waning crescent.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:
The OP doesn’t know magic from miracle. Here’s the correct recipe

That being said.
1. Get a lion. A male or female lion of your choice.

2. Get a bundle of reed that can be worn by anybody, preferably a top like they used to wear in ancient times and prehistory)

3. Fold the reed top in a round manner like you want to make a head gear, having semblance with the way snakes fold themselves.

4. Place the folded reed on the rear of the lion, and in 2mins the lion will sleep off. If you didn't remove the reed in 20 mins, the lion will die.

Now if anyone says a lion is too expensive or hard to find.
Then try this.

Get a neighborhood cat, a dog(preferably a wild one but a domestic will suffice), or a house rat as some people may call it. Ekuté In Yorùbá Language

4. Set the house rat, cat, or dog on fire and round the sprinkled ashes. In less than 47 seconds, you'll see the pawprint of the critter walking out of the smoking point.

5. Get some cam wood, white chalk, and blue ink.

6. Strip naked and rub the cam wood all over your body, draw a white line from the top of your head to the tip of your privates. Color your hair with the blue ink and proceed to dance like David danced. You do this every new moon, waxing crescent, full moon, and waning crescent.
Lwkmd 😂😂
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by budaatum: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

You too lie and people who don't believe won't believe you and neither would lots of believers to be honest.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

Okay! So how has this disprove any of what I've written??
Your “proof of supernatural” is called Tonic Immobility.
And please what is the benefit of this kind of “supernatural”?
Why do you think these are the examples of “supernatural”, is video calling not a better “supernatural” feat than this?
People die of malaria and hunger everyday, can’t “supernatural” work on those?

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play..

A reason I left the xtain religion and have not been to church for the past 10 years.

I observed the church. Is ruining our lives, it's trying to sell an unrealistic world to us and also expect us to leave an unrealistic life.

A big reason real church babes hardly get. Married on time, but girls in the world do.

If you your love for Jesus can't give you a job, then you have to re think your relationship with Jesus.

I suggest you leave the Christian fate and for something more practical and result oriented.

Please, I was wondering if you could be more explicit about the emboldened
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play..

If I might ask, which religion do you practice?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Maynmann:

Your “proof of supernatural” is called Tonic Immobility.
And please what is the benefit of this kind of “supernatural”?
Why do you think these are the examples of “supernatural”, is video calling not a better “supernatural” feat than this?
People die of malaria and hunger everyday, can’t “supernatural” work on those?

Does Tonic Immobility also work for the foot print of the pouched rat?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Busybrain2233:
@LeftAlone, I appreciate you for the effort you tried rendering to prove that supernatural exists.

But then everything you wrote up there are so flawed.

1.) Even if the goat experiment works, it won't work as a result of SUPERNATURAL encounter,
It will simply work as a result of HYPNOSIS.

2.) The pouched rat experiment would technically generate more questions like;
a.) Do pouched rats have spirits
b.) if YES Do pouched rats spirits have foot prints
c.) As the spirit of the pouched rat was leaving the body, where was it going? Heaven, Hell or Spirit world

Please do justice to the above questions!

Gracias🍹
Don't ask me any questions.. try it for yourself and see first
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

Does Tonic Immobility also work for the foot print of the pouched rat?
Is the goat sleeping no longer “supernatural”?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Let us assume it's true.

Is that knowledge in the Bible.

No o
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

Please, I was wondering if you could be more explicit about the emboldened

The answer is every wia na..
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Maynmann:

Is the goat sleeping no longer “supernatural”?

Disprove the other one as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! / From The Throne Of Grace / WHY ARE NIGERIAN PASTORS OVER PRAISING POLITICIANS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.