Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development (34634 Views)

30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by ib0221: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Those countries don't know how to utilize what they have.
Let me help you out: the answer is in the discussion, but you fail to highlight it. It is simply "institution". Give that to dalassi
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by ib0221: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
dallasi:

clapped hand for yourself mr sabinus
He has answer for you now.
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Verysmart101: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
cocolacec:

no one forces you to stay in yorubaland,stay in your anambra.greedy tribe calling people greedy

Greedy u say? If igbos are greedy,yorubad people are fucking envious and are back stabbers. ur politicians are a great example
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by dallasi: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
ib0221:
He has answer for you now.

All dis countries you claimed to be wiser than them .....pls anoda round of applause for you
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Basic123: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

What truth? Lagos was left for dead before Tinubu took over in 1999. I am a Lagosian.

The FG abandonded Lagos and left the State to her fate in the rush to move everything to the North, via Abuja, same way Nigeria myopically abandoned cocoa etal once oil was discovered.

It was the administrative brilliance of Tinubu that rescued Lagos and made her what she is today.

That is why Western administrators, the true arbiters of African leadedship, always visit and spend time with Tinubu while shunning other leaders in Nigeria.

They respect him massively for what he has achieved even if we enjoy lying to ourselves in Nigeria and fail to give credit where due because of ethno-religious bias against others.

Even before they arrive Lagos they have already read one of the many case studies in their home nation about the exemplary transformation of Lagos under BAT.

You people should fear God when you tell these lies about Lagos thriving because she is a former capital.

Same Lagos that was filth and crime-ridden before BAT took over? Same Lagos that had no sanity and was a glorified jungle pre-1999?

The worst lies are those we tell ourselves.
ALMIGHTY GOD WILL BLESS YOU

I ALWAYS CHALLENGE THEM TO NAME ONE FG PROJECT IN LAGOS SINCE 1995

AND WHERE WAS LEKKI AND EKO ATLANTIC CITY IN 1999.

AND THE FIRST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN LAGOS WAS ESTABLISHED BY AWOLOWO IN IKEJA NOT EVEN FG

WHAT WAS IGR OF LAGOS IN 1999 AND WHAT WAS IT BEFORE BAT LEFT IN 2007.

I WISH NIGERIANS COULD GIVE BOLA TINUBU THE CREDIT HE DESERVES ON THE GREAT CITY OF LAGOS!

2 Likes

Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by cocolacec(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Verysmart101:

Greedy u say? If igbos are greedy,yorubad people are fucking envious and are back stabbers. ur politicians are a great example
If Yorubas are envious of Igbos,how come we never slaughtered Your people like Northerners kill you guys like chicken?

Igbo politicians are the worst in Nigerian history,useless 2face liabilities.
How many Yorubas troop into the South East for opportunities,only Igbos wander across the nation like cursed people lost in the wilderness.
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
An average northerner is a complete idiiot. Imagine the donkey sh*t this shrew is spouting?
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Well there you go, you can't make the earnings of cosmopolitan states exclusive that's just common sense

Lagos
Rivers
Kano
Ogun
Kaduna
Delta

Are significantly cosmopolitan, but then again the sharing formula should be fairer and reasonable than it currently is..

New York is cosmopolitan too. Maybe every country in the world should be waiting to receive its share of the tax paid by residents of New York while we're at it?
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
inoki247:

So what you're saying if people in USA accept immigrants and dey prosper are u telling me USA should start sending there gain home...

shey na USA say mak u no get conducive environment for business or mak u no create ur own port...

The guy is probably a northerner. Reasoning is a taboo to them.
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Verysmart101: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
cocolacec:

If Yorubas are envious of Igbos,how come we never slaughtered Your people like Northerners kill you guys like chicken?

How many Yorubas troop into the South East for opportunities,only Igbos wander across the nation like cursed people lost in the wilderness.
The bible says that those who travel to foreign to do business always prospers.We are not wanderers.we are business minded people who hustle and prosper.Where is black scorpion from if I may ask? Wasn't he a Yoruba demon who perpetuated atrocities against innocent ndiigbo citizens in d civil war? Answer me
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by cocolacec(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Verysmart101:

The bible says that those who travel to foreign to do business always prospers.We are not wanderers.we are business minded people who hustle and prosper.Where is black scorpion from if I may ask? Wasn't he a Yoruba demon who perpetuated atrocities against innocent ndiigbo citizens in d civil war? Answer me
Why did the Igbos monsters kill Yoruba’s second premier,Ladoke Akintola?
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Verysmart101: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
cocolacec:

We prospered more than the yorubas despite the 20pounds given to each of us after d civil war.U forgot it was ur criminal bro awolowo who came up with that policy.We prospered more than u guys that u guys were relegated to thouts and agberos.Ur billionaire brother okeowo also confirmed in his statement that Yoruba nation would suffer most cos u guys produced mostly touts and agberos.Pls spare me all these traps pls
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Verysmart101: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
cocolacec:

Why did the Igbos monsters kill Yoruba’s second premier,Ladoke Akintola?
Is Kaduna nzeogwu an igbo man? Who lead d coup in western Nigeria? Wasn't banjo part of that coup? Answer
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by cocolacec(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Verysmart101:

We prospered more than the yorubas despite the 20pounds given to each of us after d civil war.U forgot it was ur criminal bro awolowo who came up with that policy.We prospered more than u guys that u guys were relegated to thouts and agberos.Ur billionaire brother okeowo also confirmed in his statement that Yoruba nation would suffer most cos u guys produced mostly touts and agberos.Pls spare me all these traps pls
Didnt your igbo fathers and mothers exchanged their nigeria pounds for Biafran pounds you still keep in your cupboards till this day?
Awolowo was a nice man to have given you igbos €20.What did Gowon offered to pay the igbos?Answer me.
A tribe who loses a war automatically becomes a slaves and loses everything unless what his master allows.
For Igbos to attain real freedom,you need to fight fulanis again.Defeat should not be an option.
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Verysmart101: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
cocolacec:

Awolowo was a nice man to have given you €20.What did Gowon offered to pay the igbos?Answer me.

Awolowo was a thief.how can I have #1,000,000 in my account and u come to give me 20pounds and steal the rest from me.isnt that a bonified criminal? Tell me? Despite Gowon fighting d war,he declared no victor no vanquish and later reintegrated us into the healm of affairs
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by cocolacec(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Verysmart101:

Awolowo was a thief.how can I have #1,000,000 in my account and u come to give me 20pounds and steal the rest from me.isnt that a bonified criminal? Tell me? Despite Gowon fighting d war,he declared no victor no vanquish and later reintegrated us into the healm of affairs
€20 was a big money then
Ojukwu and Azikwe were the thieves who took your monies to buy weapons to fight fulanis.
How much did Gowon give you igbos as your lord and saviour?Awolowo was only a finance minister.Is a finance minister more powerful than the president.
Narcissitic tribe always blame others for their foolishness.Every action comes with a consequence.
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Verysmart101: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
cocolacec:

€20 was a big money then
Ojukwu and Azikwe were the thieves who took your monies to buy weapons to fight fulanis.
How much did Gowon give you igbos as your lord and saviour?Awolowo was only a finance minister.Is a finance minister more powerful than the president.
Narcissitic tribe always blame others for their foolishness.Every action comes with a consequence.

U know nothing honestly.zik was far away in London.he never supported the breakup of Nigeria for once.Yorubas were also part of the problem cos 2 of the coup plotters were yorubas named banjo and ademoyega and they lead d onslut in the west where they killed ur regions premier.It wasn't only an igbo coup.Ifejuna and nzeogwu were from the south south.Stop saying rubbish cos u lack history knowledge.i rest my case
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by ib0221: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
dallasi:

All dis countries you claimed to be wiser than them .....pls anoda round of applause for you
I do not understand this and its import.
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by Kinematics: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
dallasi:

You still never answer the question..Why Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo all in coastal boundaries and numerous ports as well are not as rich as Nigerian?

Fixed!
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by dallasi: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Kinematics:

Fixed!

the message still remain relevant
Re: Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development by sherlock229(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
I think Lagos should become it's own country ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.