Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories (905 Views)

Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai / Wanted : Independent Marketers For New Stocks Of Bras / Seeking Marketers For Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by delgroveng(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2011
Hello
l am based in Shanghai and i have been in the supply of merchandise in retail and wholesale to Nigeria. However i need enterprising individuals who would like to trade in this items in there various localities.l can supply other countries in the U.S,U.K and Naija. I welcome small retail orders of one dozen and above,whatever u request shall be delivered and paid for in Nigeria, no money transfer needed nor worries over customs. Also there is a dedicated website where u may refer clients,we don't make online sales so u need not worry your customers will vanish. Returnees are eligible to a certain level of credit depending on the previous purchases.
If u have a better suggestion on how to expand this proposal we shall be most glad to hear it
call 86-15102176508
86-21-67181609

Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by delgroveng(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2011
Don't plan huge while u do nothing.The turn over is fast and u get to have daily stream of income while u become financially independent
Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by future0007: 6:58pm On May 26, 2011
hi, i know someone who is interested. How much capital is needed? Pls, reply asap. Thank you.
Text to: 08033389765
Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by realbizz(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2011
@poster: i am interested, pls send more details like a price list of the goods, capital needed, address in naija etc to imma_ugo@yahoo.com.
Tnx
Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by abilawton2yahoocom: 11:06pm On May 26, 2011
Hi, am vry much intrstd in this biz, kndly snd more details abt the price 4d various items and ur advice on possible capital needed to start.
07065844843, abilawton2@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by Onique(f): 11:18pm On May 26, 2011
Kindly send d details to oniquebliss@gmail.com
Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by cakemane: 10:11am On May 27, 2011
Hi, am very much interested in this biz, kindly send more details abt the price 4d various items and your advice on possible capital needed to start.
07087881371, kem4ril@yahoo.com
Re: Independent Marketers For Bra,pants,custume Jewelries And Kids Accessories by delgroveng(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2011
Here is our Naija number 07032269625
A capital base of 5,640naira is enough for bra start up
For jewelries it will involve the kind of customers u plan on dealing with.High end jewelries,average and so forth.
Send us a message and we shall promptly get back to u

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold / 17th Nigerian Economic Summit Commences Today. / He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.