Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart (447 Views)

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible / Jesus Vs Je$u$ / Jesus Vs Crimes Committed In Jesus' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Newusername(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to everyone.
Let me go straight to the point. I noticed something similar about religion and I don't know if it's the same for all or it's just a few of them, and that is the fact that if a sinner or one who is ready to accept Christ or in other cases say Guru Maraji, all what the person will do is to confess that Jesus is the son of God in the case of Christianity or speak silently and believe that Guru Maraji is the saviour or messiah.

And I have been wondering since then cause I am a christian and sincerely I am confused, with all the number of religions in the world which one is the true one sef? Abi there is nothing like saviour that will lead you to the father? Or this heaven and hell thing is just to instill fear on people? Or is religion an Ideology?

Please religion scholars, I need clarifications, cause I want to move closer to God but at the same time I do pray to God for me to hear HIS voice to atleast confirm HE exist and HE answers my prayers.

Cc: Righteousness2, et al.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Nwchkwgz: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
If I tell you to believe in Buhari
Shey you go gree
Why do I have to accept a mortal man into my heart before I go to heaven.. sometimes I wonder how Christians think
You self reason am as this world Dey God go send him pikin to earth lol if no be white man tell you shey you go believe?
Even the one way Jesus die for my sin
I no send am ooo
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Nwchkwgz:
If I tell you to believe in Buhari
Shey you go gree
Why do I have to accept a mortal man into my heart before I go to heaven.. sometimes I wonder how Christians think
You self reason am as this world Dey God go send him pikin to earth lol if no be white man tell you shey you go believe?
Even the one way Jesus die for my sin
I no send am ooo

I bin tink say u be wan talk one very sweet thing after you say "Why do I have to accept a mortal man.." only for you to break leg fall by saying "God go send him pikin to earth".

First God Pikin na Mortal man?

Secondly, God No Talk since even Moses say He go send A Special Person come earth?

Nobody dey force you make you accept Jesus.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Newusername:
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to everyone.
Let me go straight to the point. I noticed something similar about religion and I don't know if it's the same for all or it's just a few of them, and that is the fact that if a sinner or one who is ready to accept Christ or in other cases say Guru Maraji, all what the person will do is to confess that Jesus is the son of God in the case of Christianity or speak silently and believe that Guru Maraji is the saviour or messiah.

And I have been wondering since then cause I am a christian and sincerely I am confused, with all the number of religions in the world which one is the true one sef? Abi there is nothing like saviour that will lead you to the father? Or this heaven and hell thing is just to instill fear on people? Or is religion an Ideology?

Please religion scholars, I need clarifications, cause I want to move closer to God but at the same time I do pray to God for me to hear HIS voice to atleast confirm HE exist and HE answers my prayers.

Cc: Righteousness2, et al.

See fake fake people "I am a Christian/I want to move closer to God" grin

Even i, have denied and torn your Application for Christ, for lack of Substance.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Nwchkwgz: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I bin tink say u be wan talk one very sweet thing after you say "Why do I have to accept a mortal man.." only for you to break leg fall by saying "God go send him pikin to earth".

First God Pikin na Mortal man?

Secondly, God No Talk since even Moses say He go send A Special Person come earth?

Nobody dey force you make you accept Jesus.
Me I am special I don’t know about you
When you reason freely you will see how special you are
Don’t limit yourself you are limitless
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

Me I am special I don’t know about you
When you reason freely you will see how special you are
Don’t limit yourself you are limitless

grin I already know I am very special and Wonderfully Manufactured by my My Manufacturer, Who even manufactured me to be like a child to Him. grin
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Nwchkwgz: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I already know I am very special and Wonderfully Manufactured by my My Manufacturer, Who even manufactured me to be like a child to Him. grin
Which one come be special one again bros
Every human that has lived on earth in earth is special in his or her own way we are just it’s left for us to harness it and that’s more about what ones life purpose should be about and the only way to achieve it is to be at peace with your chi and believe in your chi ( yourself)
Even Jesus was a great teacher and prophet that was his purpose I guess
I no come understand who tell am to die for us
For this same earth way we Dey person go die for not one or two people but the whole world?
That’s stupid reasoning bro
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

Which one come be special one again bros
Every human that has lived on earth in earth is special in his or her own way we are just it’s left for us to harness it and that’s more about what ones life purpose should be about and the only way to achieve it is to be at peace with your chi and believe in your chi ( yourself)

Yes everyone has talent but happy is he who uses his talent Profitably to The Delight of His Master.

Nwchkwgz:
...I no come understand who tell am to die for us.

As long as no be you send Am, den, e no concern you.

Just dey your dey.

Nwchkwgz:

For this same earth way we Dey person go die for not one or two people but the whole world?
That’s stupid reasoning bro

For dis earth wey we dey, na one man kill thousands, (Osama, Gadaffi, Saddam Hussein, Hitler), na one woman kill d whole world (Eve)

So how is it unforeseeable that one man would also save many?
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Nwchkwgz: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes everyone has talent but happy is he who uses his talent Profitably to The Delight of His Master.

As long as no be you send Am, den, e no concern you.

Just dey your dey.

For dis earth wey we dey, na one man kill thousands, (Osama, Gadaffi, Saddam Hussein, Hitler), na one woman kill d whole world (Eve)

So how is it unforeseeable that one man would also save many?
How did eve kill the world bro?
Abi you don’t understand your Bible as a Christian
And them osama story is an obvious one
Person way dem kill say him die for you lol
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Newusername(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See fake fake people "I am a Christian/I want to move closer to God" grin

Even i, have denied and torn your Application for Christ, for lack of Substance.

I don't understand sir, and for your information I am not fake. Thanks
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Newusername:

I don't understand sir, and for your information I am not fake. Thanks

You like many other people are at best only Applying to be Christians.

You are not a Christian Until you have been 'Christed'.

And until you have learnt and Perfected All that Christ Teaches, you can never be Christed, hence you are not yet a Christian.

The mere fact that you have applied to be a Christian does not make you one.

And you are being deceived when you told that "you are a Christian when you have mumbled some words and done some things". No, you are not.

You are still a Christ Applicant at best, like the multitude.

You have learn and become an expert in all that Christ Teaches to become a Christian exactly as A Doctor is not a Doctor until he has passed the Teachings of Doctoring!

That is why I called you fake, just like a jamb applicant calling himself 'Doctor" even before he has been admitted to study medicine, would be called fake.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Newusername(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You like many other people are at best only Applying to be Christians.

You are not a Christian Until you have been 'Christed'.

And until you have learnt and Perfected All that Christ Teaches, you can never be Christed, hence you are not yet a Christian.

The mere fact that you have applied to be a Christian does not make you one.

And you are being deceived when you told that "you are a Christian when you have mumbled some words and done some things". No, you are not.

You are still a Christ Applicant at best, like the multitude.

You have learn and become an expert in all that Christ Teaches to become a Christian exactly as A Doctor is not a Doctor until he has passed the Teachings of Doctoring!

That is why I called you fake, just like a jamb applicant calling himself 'Doctor" even before he has been admitted to study medicine, would be called fake.

It would have been better if you had enlightened me on this first before rushing to call me fake. Thanks for the enlightenment sir.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Newusername:

It would have been better if you had enlightened me on this first before rushing to call me fake. Thanks for the enlightenment sir.

Yes it might have been better but I already had a barrier in the fact that I know for a fact that you met those who have unwillfully (mostly) misled you for they thought it was right.

Thus, I was duty bound to break that Lie First.

I apologize for the pain I caused you but it was necessary so that you may see only that which is True and The Truth, set you free.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Newusername(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes it might have been better but I already had a barrier in the fact that I know for a fact that you met those who have unwillfully (mostly) misled you for they thought it was right.

Thus, I was duty bound to break that Lie First.

I apologize for the pain I caused you but it was necessary so that you may see only that which is True and The Truth, set you free.

No problem sir, I really appreciate it and I have learnt a new thing today. Thanks once more for the enlightenment.
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

How did eve kill the world bro?

grin aha, you mean you do not know this simple thing, that the Mother of the world killed the world even before the world was born?

I even raised some of her criminal Charges in the Court in a thread here!

https://www.nairaland.com/6447876/unbeatable-family-most-world-records

https://www.nairaland.com/6447876/unbeatable-family-most-world-records
Re: Receiving Jesus Vs The Others Into Your Heart by Dtruthspeaker: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Newusername:

No problem sir, I really appreciate it and I have learnt a new thing today. Thanks once more for the enlightenment.

Glad to assist.

(1) (Reply)

He Increases Your SEED / Must The Pastor Of A Church Be Told This ? / See What Will Happen At The Lords Chosen Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.