Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman (4514 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by seanet02: 9:04pm On May 29, 2011
Those who arrested him are mad
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 9:12pm On May 29, 2011
mbatuku2:

I'm cool with aworis, but I have a beef with the other yorubas. They are a bunch of loud-mouths, always claiming Lagos as if they dont have their irrelevant 'abule' where they come from.

My friend, hate will not take us anywhere all it will cause is conflict and mistrust. Other yorubas can also be considered as Aworis and likewise Aworis can be considered as other Yorubas. Each Yoruba clan/group take pride in each others success. So please my friend, do not use the website to judge the "other yorubas".
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 29, 2011
step1:

My friend, hate will not take us anywhere all it will cause is conflict and mistrust. Other yorubas can also be considered as Aworis and likewise Aworis can be considered as other Yorubas. Each Yoruba clan/group take pride in each others success. So please my friend, do not use the website to judge the "other yorubas".

They can go and claim their states, then we'll be cool. cool

Why are they ashamed of their origin? grin
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 9:41pm On May 29, 2011
mbatuku2:

They can go and claim their states, then we'll be cool. cool

Why are they ashamed of their origin? grin

Not really, I don't think anyone is ashamed of their origin. As I said earlier, it all has to do with taking pride in each others success. In the Yorubaland it is a known fact that Ekiti people are smart, Ijebu people are very good with finance and business, Egba and Ijesha people hold the politics, Ondo and Awori people provide Oil among other things, Oyo, Kogi west and Kwara are more or less the war like people. To cut the long sorry short their origin is Odudua and not ogun or ekiti and I think as long as their is still Yorubaland their will be no state of origin in the SW.

Please my friend, this site might make you hate some yoruba elements but try to control yourself and not take them serious. Lagos and Port harcount is a testament to what Yoruba and Igbos can do together if they cooperate and work together without mistrust.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by IYANGBALI: 10:26pm On May 29, 2011
to all yoruba haters on this thread this is chibuzor okeke sleeping with his best friend.What a yoruba man can do an igbo man can do it better

Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 10:51pm On May 29, 2011
step1:

Not really, I don't think anyone is ashamed of their origin. As I said earlier, it all has to do with taking pride in each others success. In the Yorubaland it is a known fact that Ekiti people are smart, Ijebu people are very good with finance and business, Egba and Ijesha people hold the politics, Ondo and Awori people provide Oil among other things, Oyo, Kogi west and Kwara are more or less the war like people. To cut the long sorry short their origin is Odudua and not ogun or ekiti and I think as long as their is still Yorubaland their will be no state of origin in the SW.

Please my friend, this site might make you hate some yoruba elements but try to control yourself and not take them serious. Lagos and Port harcount is a testament to what Yoruba and Igbos can do together if they cooperate and work together without mistrust.
Yet in Port Harcourt, you hardly see any non indigene claming Port Harcourt, Enugu, Aba, Onitsha etc. But almost every Yoruba from Hinterland claims Lagos state as his state of origin. Why are they ashamed of their states?.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 11:30pm On May 29, 2011
Ngodigha:

Yet in Port Harcourt, you hardly see any non indigene claming Port Harcourt, Enugu, Aba, Onitsha etc. But almost every Yoruba from Hinterland claims Lagos state as his state of origin. Why are they ashamed of their states?.
As I said earlier, all yorubas are indigenes of Lagos if they want to be. There is nothing seperating an Awori man from an Egba man. In Lagos alone, we have 5 indigenous yoruba groups which are Egba, Awori, Egun, Ijebu and Ilaje. Among this 5 groups Awori and Ijebu are the largest in Lagos but someone from another ethnic group cannot differentiate between these 5 groups easily. I would give you an example

One day I was in Lagos and I was asked by my very close friend who happen to be igbo. He asked me if I was a Lagosian or just another yoruba as some of you quote it. I laughied so hard that day and asked him how can he differentiate. He told me that if I was Awori, then I am a Lagosian but if I was different then I am not a Lagosian. I actually found this surprising and then I asked him again " How would he know if I was Awori or not". He said he thinks I am Awori because of my father etc. Yes he got it right but what if my father is not in that position how would he have known ?

To cut the long story short, the states are just imaginary lines to demarcate people to be governed that's all, nothing more nothing less.

Tinubu is as Ijesha man but he was the governor of the state thus he can make claims to be an indigene of the state. Likewise if an Oyo man can do the same, well it is all good so long as he does well for the state.

Most Igbos and SS people also claim to be lagosian and I personally do not see anything wrong with it so long as they are not in the ruling class, then we are very cool.

The situation with Port harcount, Warri etc is completely different from Lagos. This cities have different ethnic groups from the start and this ethnic groups claim different origin thus no one can lay claim to this cities. Take for example Port harcount, it has Ikwerri, Ijaw, Ogoni, etc.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

to all yoruba haters on this thread this is chibuzor okeke sleeping with his best friend.What a yoruba man can do an igbo man can do it better

That picture is fake!

Chibuzo Okeke in your mind, right? Igbo men hardly engage in this kind of stvpidity. Despoiling goats is a known specialty of yoruba men. Let me give some real verifiable links:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/2317-bestiality-behold-32-yr-old-who-engages-in-sex-with-goats

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/1503-man-23-attempts-to-rape-she-goat
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 12:09am On May 30, 2011
step1:

As I said earlier, all yorubas are indigenes of Lagos if they want to be. There is nothing seperating an Awori man from an Egba man. In Lagos alone, we have 5 indigenous yoruba groups which are Egba, Awori, Egun, Ijebu and Ilaje. Among this 5 groups Awori and Ijebu are the largest in Lagos but someone from another ethnic group cannot differentiate between these 5 groups easily. I would give you an example

One day I was in Lagos and I was asked by my very close friend who happen to be igbo. He asked me if I was a Lagosian or just another yoruba as some of you quote it. I laughied so hard that day and asked him how can he differentiate. He told me that if I was Awori, then I am a Lagosian but if I was different then I am not a Lagosian. I actually found this surprising and then I asked him again " How would he know if I was Awori or not". He said he thinks I am Awori because of my father etc. Yes he got it right but what if my father is not in that position how would he have known ?

To cut the long story short, the states are just imaginary lines to demarcate people to be governed that's all, nothing more nothing less.

Tinubu is as Ijesha man but he was the governor of the state thus he can make claims to be an indigene of the state. Likewise if an Oyo man can do the same, well it is all good so long as he does well for the state.

Most Igbos and SS people also claim to be lagosian and I personally do not see anything wrong with it so long as they are not in the ruling class, then we are very cool.

Which part of Lagos are Egbas indigenous lagosians?

Like I said before, what I cant stand is folks from Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara-Kogi, etc claiming to be lagosians.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 12:16am On May 30, 2011
mbatuku2:

Which part of Lagos are Egbas indigenous lagosians?

Like I said before, what I cant stand is folks from Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara-Kogi, etc claiming to be lagosians.

Abule-Egba was an Egba settlement among others.

Why can't you stand themĀ  is it just because they claim to be Lagosians.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 12:31am On May 30, 2011
step1:

Abule-Egba was an Egba settlement among others.

Why can't you stand them is it just because to be Lagosians.

Those are just settlement by early migrants. Same thing as Ijesatedo. That does not make them indigenous. They were most likely given lands(or stole them) by the real owners.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 12:34am On May 30, 2011
mbatuku2:

Those are just settlement by early migrants. Same thing as Ijesatedo. That does not make them indigenous. They were most likely given lands(or stole them) by the real owners.

Ok Who are the real owners then ?
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 12:38am On May 30, 2011
mbatuku2 this is the history of Awori. I am posting this so you can understand what I am talking about

Awori country in general is made up of countries of varieties of Awori sub-groups. Some of which have no direct migratory history with Ile-Ife and whose sentimental attachment to Oduduwa and Awori cultural values is a product of cultural adaptation and secondary affinity. The bulk of the Awori kingdoms in Lagos State are products of mixed breed as they considerably intermarried with the Egun, Ilaje, Egba, Brazilian, Sierrialeoneans and other groups. Some of the Awori communities are product of many layers of migrations, while affinal relationship, need for political independence and prosperity in economic activities often induced most of the migrations.

http://cefolassaocoed.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=72&showall=1
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 12:40am On May 30, 2011
The reason I posted this is to explain to you why they can claim Lagos as well. Awori is the mixture of this groups including Egba.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 12:56am On May 30, 2011
step1:

The reason I posted this is to explain to you why they can claim Lagos as well. Awori is the mixture of this groups including Egba.
step1:

Fine. Quite understandable that there were some little mixture here and there. The fact that some Ijebus fall into Lagos does not give every Ijebu a claim to Lagos. The same principle applies to the other Egba groups.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 1:03am On May 30, 2011
mbatuku2:

Fine. Quite understandable that there were some little mixture here and there. The fact that some Ijebus fall into Lagos does not give every Ijebu a claim to Lagos. The same principle applies to the other Egba groups.

My friend an Ijebu man has as much right to claim Lagos as an Awori man and so is an Egba man. There is not principle here. I think Yorubas are cool with Igbos in general, it is just some people on this forum that are giving a wrong impression about our relationship with igbos.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 1:22am On May 30, 2011
step1:

My friend an Ijebu man has as much right to claim Lagos as an Awori man and so is an Egba man
. There is not principle here. I think Yorubas are cool with Igbos in general, it is just some people on this forum that are giving a wrong impression about our relationship with igbos.

I know you're trying to make them feel among, but they dont. And personally I dont believe they do.

I'm not saying Yorubas and Igbos are not cool in the real world. Three generations of my family have lived in Lagos, with some born and bred there, so minus the cold wars sometimes I think everything is fine in general.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 1:57am On May 30, 2011
mbatuku2:

I[b] know you're trying to make them feel among, but they dont. And personally I dont believe they do.
[/b]
I'm not saying Yorubas and Igbos are not cool in the real world. Three generations of my family have lived in Lagos, with some born and bred there, so minus the cold wars sometimes I think everything is fine in general.

To be honest I don't know where you are going to with this. My friend they are not trying to feel among because they are part and parcel of Lagos just like any other yoruba.

The cold war only occurs on internet sites like Nairaland where both groups have a misunderstanding which my be because of the inability to express ones self properly when typing. I am sure if I meet likes of Ezeuche and co, we would be close friends despite the insult we have given each other. Lol

My friend, even on the internet let us try to stop insulting each other. Igbos and Yorubas are like brothers and should learn to make civil discussion and talk to each other without animosity.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by aloyemeka1: 3:54am On May 30, 2011

roflmao
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by WilyWily12: 10:16am On May 31, 2011
Yorubamen are expert in Rapiiiiing Women
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by WilyWily12: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2011
Now that Nigerians has rejected all Yorubas by not allowing them have Leadership position because of their Fraudulent lifestyle.
Will Yorubamen out of anger start impregnating Mad Women in Full force again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man RAPED By Three Women / UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) / He Died While Trying To Rape An Alligator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.