Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 (14628 Views)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Terexco: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
sad
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by labisibrass(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
What does righteousness has to say to this
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Divoc19(f): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Peaceful Kogi they will say. Kogi has been having their own issues it's just that internet doesn't cover much of it
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Godfullsam(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
These useless guys are crossing their boundaries already.

This is not funny at all.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Skillsnigeria: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by AllahThePig: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please Nairalanders, forgive this mistake of mine. Sometimes I don't have enough brain cells to distribute equitably and this is one such case.
I promise he won't continue to embarrass himself for much longer. In fact, I have already prepared a place where he will spend eternity. Some of his heroes will also join him there.

post=105976614:
Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

If you don't say AMEN to this above and below prayers but you quote this post to justify your evil.
Evil deaths will come your way for the evil you support,.

A very BIG AMEN To that also.

Is there more information about this attack that we need to know.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by elmessiahs(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105976823:

Calling such people animals is an insult to the Animal kingdom.

They are as worse as devils, their father.
May devil punish anyone involved in this heinous crime and death.

I wonder sometimes, how humans can turn out beast against their kind... I just wonder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by rattlesnake(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
hmmm

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by realstars: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
I Have Nothing Than To Blame Buhari.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Mokason288(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Flairoqy:
Kogi bloggers have taken up their arms (smartphones) it’s about time they fed the public misinformation and put the whole region at risks to crime prognosis.
I don’t support publicizing negative news.
Ode

What do you support ?
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by israelmao(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dispersed bandits from Zamfara now resident in Kogi's forest.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Taiwojon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmm

Dem don start

Awon enemies of Jesus!

Anyway
The gospel of the lord cannot be stop.

Jesus saves
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Flairoqy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mokason288:

Ode

What do you support ?
Slowpoke next time, never you quote me without critical information
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Bigchristo: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mandesz:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-gunmen-attack-church-in-kogi-kill-1-abduct-3/amp/
Our continuous silence over this kidnapping and attacks will make them do more the government and security agencies need to deal ruthlessly with those gunmen and bandits or Fulani herdsmen whatever name you choose to call them.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Kayyus09(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
The devil is a liar
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by JoeEeL(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
You won't see that idiot's comment here, who is on government support.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by OBALOLA55(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105976614:
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT

If you don't say AMEN to this above and below prayers but you quote this post to justify your evil.

YOU WILL CONFESS LATER IN LIFE
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by yusluvad(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a failure

Only dead things chant Sai barber
Off the mic. undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by GloryCardinal(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na brothers
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by UltimateSpice: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
THE GOOD LORD WILL DELIVER NIGERIANS FROM THE HANDS OF GUNMEN
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Mamijoh(f): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
faithfull18:
Hmmn, persecution, we are in the last days.
Exactly my dear
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by egoldman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105976614:

No be curse,
Na FACT

The Dead Vulture griller is the number one supporter of evil on nairaland and chief resident zombie.
All of the above prayers and curse is directed to him and will happen to him before the end of this year , this is not a curse it's a fact.

We move.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a failure

Cc:
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Clapfield: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yayah Bello caused it all. He invited the fulanis calling them his brothers, now is pay back time. What a foolishness.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Taba21: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Bngf: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by 02Kebreal(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
faithfull18:
Hmmn, persecution, we are in the last days.

Kidnapping, not persecution
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by 02Kebreal(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a failure

What about the Chief Security of the state?
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by Depressed101: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why is ecwa church on the receiving end of most gunmen attack in nigeria? In Kaduna same thing, borno, Benue and zamfara same thing
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 by UnabashedIPOB: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gunmen on Sunday attacked the ECWA church in Okedayo – Kabba and abducted three persons, Vanguard has gathered. The gunmen were said to have also killed one of the church members before making away with their victims.

I find it both disconcerting and laughable that some people used GOD's name to curse those that committed this heinous crime and yet they are the same UNITY BEGGARS that love the country so much that to think of breaking the country is anathema. These ONE LIEGERIA apologists were raining curses in God's name on these TERRORIST as if to say that GOD would come down and deal with these individuals personally. To these folks I say, God can NOT come down from HIS abode and do for you what HE had given you the ability and capacity to do. So, if you're waiting on GOD, I am afraid to say that you have to wait for eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ghanaian Young Armed Robbers Caught By Security Operatives With Charms. Photos / Abia Police Arrest Ex-convict, Two Others Over Murder [VIDEO] / Lagos Government Amends Charges Filed Against Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.