Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board (13209 Views)

Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by signature2012(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Good development and congratulations to Senator Ifeanyi Ararume from Imo state. I guess this is a direct benefit of Hope Uzodinma’s relationship with the president.
c
Benefit to Hope?
Chief BMC wey no get shame.
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by ogabs20(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one from President Buhari to have settled the families of his political friends of back in the days. Chuba Okadigbo and Harry Marshall have finally reaped the fruits of their labours

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Okoroawusa: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105970206:

If that is the only thing you wish for yourself in all these, then Goodluck to you,
Fortunately for the sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders : there is nothing they can do about whatever your wish for yourself is.
Live with it Chinjo.
You see someone that his name is Chi njo and you want him to be happy?

Na wa for you o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Bronze37: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
I am not impressed
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by tola1006: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Take a look at that board filled with politicians.....the cycle continues and it's gonna be business as usual,nothing to rejoice about

Would you invest your 1k in nnpc with that board?
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Awoleesu(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okadigbo...
Harry Marshal...

These are former running mates bloodlines..

No Bakares?!

I guess it's payback time. Lol!
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by daddytime(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Northern Nigeria Private Company NNPC about to get properly "indiginised" and incorporated....
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Skyehigher1: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Anyways let's wait and see the results
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Abujason: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Good development and congratulations to Senator Ifeanyi Ararume from Imo state. I guess this is a direct benefit of Hope Uzodinma’s relationship with the president.

Hopefully, the new NNPC will continue on the part of profitability now that it has been fully commercialized. All the moribund refineries should be privatized immediately for more effective usage.

Ararume that is at war with Gov. Hopeless Uzodinma
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by AcademicWriter: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mumu man abi woman
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Abujason: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Mumu man abi woman

It’s a hermaphrodite
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Abujason: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Good for you. You are on that island by yourself ooo
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by dionma: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
This does not bode well, the appointment of politicians such as Ararume, Okadigbo and Harry Marshal is a bad omen. Buhari, Mr Integrity my foot
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Educationalserv: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
compensation board.anpp /buhari people
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Franking: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
P a r a s I t e s.
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Macphenson: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105970133:

Anything to lift this nation forward is what we will continue to fight hard for @[/color].

NIGERIA will be great in our lifetime, whether the evil and wicked one like it or not.

GOD BLESS [color=#006600]NIGERIA.

Nigeria will be great by making Ifeanyi Ararume the board chairman of NNPC?

DO you even know this man?

Go and ask Obasanjo when he made the statement "Ararume your people say you de do like this" what he meant, you will understand you are truly a kid being spoon fed.

You all are high on Osogbo weed.

its and abormination to relate Buhari and the word INTEGRITY

Nigeria will never be great when Buhari keeps appointing people of questionable character in sensitive positions.
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Ayo8(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
I've been shouting this since... it's the best for NNPC
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by slowice(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ararume as chairman plus mele kyari I just know that this will amount to nothing. But God has a way of turning misfortune to fortune, I strongly believe this move will pay us but not in this administration
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
So after the passing of Dr Okadigbo, his wife replaced him..

That's humanity.

Aboki CEO, Aboki CFO.

People who dont have one drop of oil as resource.
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by IBBG(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
I thought atiku recommended thus in the last election but the govt revolted. Is good they are toeing that path
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
IBBG:
I thought atiku recommended thus in the last election but the govt revolted. Is good they are toeing that path

It took 6 years.

What a good leader sees today and implements in one month takes a bad leader 6 years.

This is one item, what of numerous others ? Why won't the country suffer ?
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by sterlingD(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
IBBG:
l was going to say this.l remembered after Atiku made this proposal during his election campaign 2019 he was called a manner of unpleasant names
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Queenserah26(f): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Actually

chinjo:
Whether it is incorporated or not one thing I am sure of is that, it will still lead to sorror and tears on Nigerians because this present administration derives pleasure in making Nigerians cry.
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by BigBashiru: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

very good move.....now it will be run as a proper company...nigerians never appreciate the good of the presidency....
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Gfskw: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Really
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Vistra40: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Hopefully, the new NNPC will continue on the part of profitability now that it has been fully commercialized. All the moribund refineries should be privatized immediately for more effective usage.

Hope and Araraume are not in the same camp rather he is on the same side with Rochas. Rochas visited the President in aso rock last week remember?
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by chukel(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
seunmsg:

ifeanyi ararume is just a mega criminal. It's quite unfortunate he was the only one in imo state found worthy of such position.
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Ojycelarma: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Why are you always hiding behind this " Anything to lift this nation forward is what we will continue to fight hard for" ,
Re: Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
So what exactly has changed?
The only thing is they'll be declaring profit and giving the North 30%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri / Nigeria Can’t Continue Borrowing, Lawan Says / Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.