Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha (2514 Views)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by BadNews: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread As Posted By Below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6761350/graphic-photo-police-killed-unknown

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtUQWVodxg

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by JAOS(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ipob again

Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by ogemore(f): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Where is the picture of your boy they killed? Hungry blogger looking for traffic. U are bad news indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by mrmayoh: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
IPOB at work again.
Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Lastmankc(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Them never stop dis rubbish
Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by epondudu: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Upon continue. We love your good work.
Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by OKPANAMboy: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Very good.
Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by kabawa(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2021
#Fact

I have visited the expensive Homes of many of my Big friends and these are my few findings;They have well stocked library but no time and composure to read;They have a Standard swimming pool but no time to swim;They have many cars but always driven in the bullet proof one;They have home Gardens but no time for home picnic.They have all kinds of food on the table,but can only eat the one recommended by their Doctors.They have the most expensive phones but the app they know how to use are few. They have the best of gym but hardly in use. They have a Tennis Court but are hardly there. They have everything except time for themselves. And the clock ticks for Everyman and his vanities.

©#Duniyamakaranta#lifeisthebestschool

Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by tutudesz: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2021
UGM na una land and people undecided
Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by rex444(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Where d boy?
Re: Graphic Videos Of Police Man And A Boy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Moyosoreola(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
ANOTHER BOKO TERRORIST GROWING IN SOUTH EAST[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To His Manhood In Edo State / Say No To Cultism, Cultist Killed In South Africa By Eiye / Video Of African Lawyer Caught Watching Sex Video During Proceeding Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.