Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) (34430 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins Buga Challenge (Photos, Video) / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Wuluwurum(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Interesting
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Champneys: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Agbaaaya!
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Ayo lo n pa kaluku

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2021
grin AYIRI NI BOBO YI OOO

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by witworth(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2021
April4th:
This idiot just they fool himself. Nor go beg Sola, they form rubbish. Ibori done dump you, chieftaincy title them take from you. “How are the mighty fallen”
ur bad Belle get potbelly.
You don forget say you na poor man and him na rich man.
Person wey you think say mighty fallen na im dey do crate challenge so.
Crate challenge wey be say you wey never chop no fit think am
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by bournem(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2021
black people
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Ayiri..Ayiri..Ariyi..how many times I call you so...dem no dey sell spinal cord for market ooo.shoo

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by ogododo: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Chief Ayiri Emami, the suspended Ologbotsere of Warri, doing crate challenge today

Sapele wata Don splash some where.
Ex Ologbotshere dey pay homeage, na water be de I'm back.
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Wahalaperson: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
ogaemma:
After serving his river olokun goddess. Now I understand why God warn us against idol worship, because it will reduce a man and confused him like Ayeri.

@OP point of correction, he is no more the suspended Ologbotshere of Warri, as he has been removed and replaced by the new Olu of Warri.
The former Iyasere of Warri Chief Johnson is now the new Ologbotshere of Warri.
i used to think the title of iyasere is higher than that of olobotsere
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by April4th(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
witworth:
ur bad Belle get potbelly.
You don forget say you na poor man and him na rich man.
Person wey you think say mighty fallen na im dey do crate challenge so.
Crate challenge wey be say you wey never chop no fit think am

So who told you I’m poor and hungry? Na so una go Dey quote people and talking rubbish. If you’re poor and hungry, let me know I can send you some money and pls don’t quote me again. Stupid
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
laughs...Hope the Olu of Warri didn't place a curse on him sha

Curse kor, course ni
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by ogyunging(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Ex? I though the nigga said it is a lifetime post and nobody can move him.
After all the bread, beef and sugar drinks una pour inside water for Mami water. Ehyaahh
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by delishpot: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Oh well
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
ogaemma:
After serving his river olokun goddess. Now I understand why God warn us against idol worship, because it will reduce a man and confused him like Ayeri.

@OP point of correction, he is no more the suspended Ologbotshere of Warri, as he has been removed and replaced by the new Olu of Warri.
The former Iyasere of Warri Chief Johnson is now the new Ologbotshere of Warri.
Point of order, Chief Johnson is not Ologbothsere, he remains the Iyatsere. If you say he is the prime minister, it's understandable, being the highest ranking chief since Ayiri is no longer a Chief. There is no position for Ologbotshere in the current Olu dispensation.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by stabilizer: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
April4th:

So who told you I’m poor and hungry? Na so una go Dey quote people and talking rubbish. If you’re poor and hungry, let me know I can send you some money and pls don’t quote me again. Stupid

If he no quote you again, how he wan take send you aza as you requested?
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
His career as Ologbotsere was not unlike a crate challenge. One moment on a pedestal, the next on the ground in the new Olu’s forgotten dust. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by April4th(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2021
stabilizer:

If he no quote you again, how he wan take send you aza as you requested?

He can only quote me, to send his info for crediting and not talking jargons.
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by momodub: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Where video na this na photo show
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by hotseat: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2021
E be like say the jedi-jedi sacrifice e give mamiwata no work o. Lol!
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
You guys have terrible imaginations sha. grin grin grin But finally Ayiri don old pass this kin thing sha.
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by suffering: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Our crates are sturdy. Anyone can pass this. American milk crates were designed as an afterthought, they only hold the bottles and use them to balance when stacked. Stacking those crates alone and expecting them to hold your weight is suicide. He should attempt the American version if feeling adventurous.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Maybe grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by izubext007: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Just like Dino....... When ever u are displaced from power, you become a social media influencer.
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by sylve11: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2021
April4th:
This idiot just they fool himself. Nor go beg Sola, they form rubbish. Ibori done dump you, chieftaincy title them take from you. “How are the mighty fallen”

is he no longer a chief? shocked cool
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by April4th(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
sylve11:

is he no longer a chief? shocked cool

He’s been stripped of his chieftaincy title. Whenever a new Olu is crowned, all chiefs submit their titles and paraphernalia’s to the palace for revalidation. He’s been at loggerheads with the current Olu, even championed the stealing of the old crown and instigated several court cases against the current Olu.
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Teewai69: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Yorubas have an adage "ayo lon pa Yan" - it's joy/happiness that kills one not death.

He don chop belle full now, too much money for him akant. If he break spinal cord/leg now, them go say na village people.
Over-happiness dey worry am
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
When old men join the lazy youth challenge
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by Thoceen: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Did he complete it grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by jacoik(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Trumann:

Apart from the Olu of Warri, when Ayiri gave the River goddess Choco milo and fried egg as sacrifice, I knew there would be consequences.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy, na Ur madness pass. U mean say godess no dey chop oyibo food?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by ProfGday(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ologbo-sere meaning in Yoruba...
PLAYFUL CAT
Re: Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
The video should be posted please I want to check something or should I take this as a photoshoot??!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / "Abacha Never Stole" Says Buhari As Published 2008 By Thisday Newspaper / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.