Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Web Designer Vs Web Developer: Do You Know The Basic Difference? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer Vs Web Developer: Do You Know The Basic Difference? (380 Views)

Graphics Design Vs Web Development? / Webmaster Vs Web Developer Vs Web Designer / Web Design Vs Web Development,which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Vs Web Developer: Do You Know The Basic Difference? by tycoon101(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Developers and designers are often confused, and it is easy to see why. Both of them create websites, which explains why.

However, their role in designing and developing websites differs. And this depends on which field they work.
Quick Overview on WordPress Developer Vs WordPress Designer

One who builds and supports the website's core structure is known as a WordPress developer or WordPress programmer. Tasks like converting web designs into fully functional and responsive websites are done by them. Also, they have expertise in PHP, HTML, Python and other languages.

On the other hand, a website designer can be defined as a graphic artist who creates a layout, visual presentation, and website functionality. For a web designer to be successful, the designer needs to have a wide range of graphic, creative, and technical abilities.

Determining the roles of web designers and developers is essential, whether you're interested in either career path. Other factors include the average salary, required qualifications, growth potential, and type of developer and designer profile.

As a result, let's look at the differences between the roles of website designers and developers. Thus, helping you make the right choice.
How Website Designers and Website Developers Differ?
Website Designer Role and Responsibilities

It is common for web designers to be assigned to continue reading https://techevangelistseo.com/web-designer-vs-web-developer-do-you-know-the-basic-difference/
Re: Web Designer Vs Web Developer: Do You Know The Basic Difference? by chingydaboss(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bro.. I saw a thread you created earlier.. I wanted to ask if you could track an iphone? I am currently in Lagos.

Thank you
Re: Web Designer Vs Web Developer: Do You Know The Basic Difference? by tycoon101(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yes i hope it's not too late

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read This If You Aren't Ready To See The World Differently / I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate / I Need A Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.