Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4253 Views)

Woman Who Caused Heavy Traffic On Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge Spotted On Camera / It's Official: Men Love Breasts More Than Butts / It’s Official No Marriage For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Barcelona2021:
I need to rest, at least I will be free from hunger and penury.

Bro whatever you are passing through suicide is not an option.

Your life could change within minutes only if you keep it, once you take your life no hope again.

If I share my story with you, you will know how someone's life can change in a jiffy.
As at Mid 2020 I was broke and depressed, nothing was working but bro few months after my story changed. I am not where I want to be yet but I am so much better now, I am living very comfortably and I can atleast afford whatever I want.

If I had allowed the depression to overwhelm me I wouldn't be here to enjoy what I have now.

I almost committed suicide too but one thing kept me going, the thought of my mum no being able to cope with my death kept me pushing.

Bro think about that one person that one thing and let it be ur motivation.

Don't kill yourself, hope still dey for man wey dey alive.

I will be praying for u

8 Likes

Re: . by muller101(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
You rather surrender yourself to the master vulture griller. You can't become food for fishes.
Re: . by Pweetiedude(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you're planning on suicide, I won't tell you not to give up or tell you your future is going to be great and there's a better tomorrow for you. I'm not a fortune teller. Just don't do it while your parents are still alive. This can emotionally destroy them.

2 Likes

Re: . by Demigod22: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Anything you are going through in life, just know that Buhari will leave office in the next two years, just be patient, but we don't even know who will succeed him yet. The economy is depressing but suicide isn't the best solution.

1 Like

Re: . by Rickmann: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Barcelona2021:

See ur wide mouth..
You get mind?
Abi you think say person wey wan kill himsef dey announce am..? grin

2 Likes

Re: . by excanny: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Barcelona2021:

Pls how can I get ur phone, since u won't be in need of it after tomorrow.
Re: . by suffering: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Highest you’ll do is delete this account and create an alternate. All you useless Nairalanders love life too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by gulfer: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tomorrow is not a good day for this, a tsunami is expected to hit Lagos early morning so not a good time..... By the way, do you think you're the only person in that shoe, just be strong and man up angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: . by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Barcelona2021:

What have you seen that you want to kill yourself?

Have you gone for days with just water as your breakfast, lunch and dinner?

If I begin to write what I have seen in this life you will shed tears and ask GOD to forgive you for ever thinking suicide.

See guy, there is hope as long as you are still alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TheWolfen(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why? Don't give up. Send me your contact. I will help with whatever I can

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Barcelona2021:

Please go ahead...

I strongly support this idea...
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ogun go strike you if you no Jump tomorrow, werey

1 Like

Re: . by OldNairalander(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op I just dey laugh you
FYI I'm reading this your post with empty stomach.(thanks to freebasics)
Exactly this time last two years I do buy food for people but now it's well.
Suicide is a no no bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Chinehz(f): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
R E A L L Y.....oga better wake up , goan and embrace Christ now...
Remember psalm 37 : 25.....the righteous can never be forsaken... this phase too shall pass, just hang on a little longer...

1 Like

Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Atleast Barcelona Granada finish first Oga
Re: . by Wealthinwealth1: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bro, u jst have to trust on God. Dig a little deeper (Word of God), pray a little longer( taking charge), wait a little longer ( u jst have to pray till u see the traces of light at the tunnel and u see the brightness of the day), ask a little further ( enquire about God's direction for ur life) and serve a little further ( the husband man shall b the ist partaker and also every labourer is worthy of his wages) do all this things for 3months and if u dont see changes in ur life quote my msg

N.B pls pray Kingdom advancement prayers more, win soul for Christ and let ur issue b the last u will tender to God ( Matt 6:33). Peace

1 Like

Re: . by tempest01(m): 4:21am On Sep 20, 2021
gulfer:
Tomorrow is not a good day for this, a tsunami is expected to hit Lagos early morning so not a good time..... By the way, do you think you're the only person in that shoe, just be strong and man up angry angry angry

Una still dey repost fake news. Una never still wise.
Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
Na the phone u dey use post I need pass...
See wickedness cheesy
Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

What have you seen that you want to kill yourself?

Have you gone for days with just water as your breakfast, lunch and dinner?

If I begin to write what I have seen in this life you will shed tears and ask GOD to forgive you for ever thinking suicide.

See guy, there is hope as long as you are still alive.
I remember vividly how i lost alot of money back then in a joint business, I was so depressed, I couldn't tell my parents what transpired, infact I didn't talk to anyone but commiting suicide didn't cross my mind because I knew that I still have alot to achieve despite the predicaments I was facing, fast forward to now I've made alot of millions for myself and living my best life.

no matter what you are facing suicide should never be an option for you, some people might even be facing worst than what you are facing and they are still hoping for better days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Jeon:

You told you that you will rest, free from hunger ?.

You better remove suicidal thought away from you..

BEFORE
are you saying the poor fellow will still be hungry after he is dead,I don't understand,do people still need food in heaven or hell
Re: . by Toks2008(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I remember vividly how i lost alot of money back then in a joint business, I was so depressed, I couldn't tell my parents what transpired, infact I didn't talk to anyone but commiting suicide didn't cross my mind because I knew that I still have alot to achieve despite the predicaments I was facing, fast forward to now I've made alot of millions for myself and living my best life.

no matter what you are facing suicide should never be an option for you, some people might even be facing worst than what you are facing and they are still hoping for better days.

The OP should just ask GOD for forgiveness.

I have seen people carrying their hearts about in a bag as in their heart.

2 Likes

Re: . by Barcelona2021(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

The OP should just ask GOD for forgiveness.

I have seen people carrying their hearts about in a bag as in their heart.
I replied your mail
Re: . by B055(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2021
lanre9ja:
Why na Nigerians Don cast finish so no pity anymore for depress Nigerians from Nigerians
bro I no understand I swear....
Re: . by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Barcelona2021:

I replied your mail

Check your mail
Re: . by tolugar: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Barcelona2021:

Bro’s I beg no vex oooo

It’s 10am.

You later jump??

Asking for a village ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by NOGRUDGES(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Him still dey alive na, no suicide report from 3rd mainland yet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by yetunsbay(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Op where Una dey grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
This one girlfriend don show am papper.

Omo just go to the nearest bar and have some bottles of cold beer
Re: . by EQRELOADED1: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

Barcelona2021:
Re: . by budaatum: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Just s few days ago Barcelona2021 was seeking a loan of ₦1500000 payable in 12 months. A few days later he's threatening to jump off the mainland.

I hope it's seen how its become difficult to get a loan in Nigeria. Dead people do not pay back their debt.

Barcelona2021:
Dear Nairalanders I need a loan of 150,000 naira only, to be paid back in 12months.

in a bid to be independent, I recently developed an interest in a point of sale(pos) business.

after intensive research about this very business, I understand that a hundred thousand (100k) capital is enough to kickstart this business, the additional 50,000 is for tools(pos machine, plastic chairs, branded banner e.t.c)

collateral : gold and silver I have none, the only valuable possession(s) I can think about are my academics certificates or written agreement/undertaken with maybe law enforcement agency (s).

I employ all viewers seeing this and capable of lending or providing useful infos on how/where to secure a loan to come to my aid.

thanks.

8 minutes after his last seen and the entire morning would have gone by. Pity he never told us his jump time so we could have a video record.

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why are you still online ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32-year-old Gospel Musician Weds His 51- Year-old Girlfriend (photos) / Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv / Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.