Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore (32580 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Commentor: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blitzerz:

Oh so, when someone dies of natural cause, family keeps quiet.....

Interesting!

No, they should be wailing that someone killed him.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by amnesty7: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Was he shot? How was he killed? The way they keep saying he was killed is mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Trimjos: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pity Sowore.

You should pity your zombie life

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Jlow2: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
The tyrannic govt will not fall for cheap trap, his swollen face speaks many, rest in power, history will be kind to you.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by zombieHUNTER: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:
Swore has started again. Smh

You are a fulani Muslim Northerner.

Enjoy the moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Blitzerz: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Commentor:

No, they should be wailing that someone killed him.
This is Africa...when someone dies untimely, they wail.

Mugun.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Lovelive: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Admissionclass:
This man death pain me die,i have being thinking about it since today even in church,i feel he is such a good man and a truth sayer...too bad ...rest on baba..

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by bravehost4u(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
We know the end, no more surprises.. Sowore when are you moving to APC
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by nedekid: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hope it was not "tea" he drank, abi polonium 210? shocked

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Bigchristo: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ex-Central Bank Deputy Governor, Mailafia Was Hounded By Buhari’s Tyrannical Regime Till He Died—Activist, Sowore Mourns

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/19/ex-central-bank-deputy-governor-mailafia-was-hounded-buhari%E2%80%99s-tyrannical-regime-till-he]Source: Sahara Reporters[/url]
Speaking up against the current government is a suicide mission, they be like freedom of speech I nor go dull you but freedom after the speech I can’t assure you

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bigchristo:
Speaking up against the current government is a suicide mission, they be like freedom of speech I nor go dull you but freedom after the speech I can’t assure you

Buhari will die a painful death
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Bigchristo: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Buhari will die a painful death
I nor Dey there oo sad sad sad grin
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by stepaside2: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
So sad we lost such a courageous man. Is it possible he died of complications arising from covid?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by NairaMaster1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pity Sowore.

I pity you. You're such a shameless beggar.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
bdon123:

Obviously u are ignorant.National hospital is not for d rich alone i have family members who were admitted n treated at that hospital

You ended up saying nothing.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by frog12: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
he died a day after falling ILL

dis no be COVID ooo !
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Masterchef(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2021
The commodore will sure die before before 2023. Please bookmark this.
AntiBMC:
The man was killed for simply speaking up. It's common knowledge that Truth stings the bodies of these quota system people like acid.

First it was Gana, then they went for Sowore's brother, now it's Malaifia. Who's next? ex-Commodore Kunle?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Kingosytex(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Masterchef:
The commodore will sure die before before 2023. Please bookmark this.

Will those who will terminate his life live forever?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Jostoman: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2021
We are in the Season of WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER. If you know you know, Abeg who win the fight between Cena and Brock?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Admissionclass:
This man death pain me die,i have being been thinking about it since today even in church,i feel he is such a good man and a truth sayer...too bad ...rest on baba..

Yabatech part-time form is now out purchase now before the deadline.. contact us
zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two..

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by GloShare(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pity Sowore.

Yeah, from your dirty foam on the floor of your one room face me i face you apartment.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by mkoabiola: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Queenttoast01:
So they have later kill this man.

Where is commomdor kunle olawunmi
Honestly,
I jus thought of that kunle olawumi today

Since has been invited by DSS

No one has heard from him.
Hahahhaha

What a country. Hahaha

Buhari is worst than Abacha

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Jostoman: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Queenttoast01:

from Odumakin to Junaid Muhammed to bamgbose to Sowore brother to Obadiah mailafia. Naija I hail o.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2021
speaking up for Nigerians is bad business because Nigerians can never speak for themselves
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by pek(m): 3:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Wow. So brother Obed is dead? So sad. First met him in the early 2000 in his father's house in Obi LGA of Nasarawa state. Was very passionate about Nigeria.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by oluwaahmed: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2021
If the death of this man does not scare you as a Nigerian then you are an eternal fool. The best thing you can do for yourself and family is relocate out of here.because if you stay and have your children here, they won't understand why the country is poor despite huge resources. They will revolt like in #Endsars and will still be killed.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by alexola20(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Nigerians wants someone that will speak up and once you speak up....them Nigerians will be the one saying CHAI THEY WILL SOON KILL THIS MAN FOR SPEAKING UP and once they ki you....Nigerians will say CHAI SO THEY HAVE FINALLY KILLED THIS MAN and everybody goes about their business yet tomorrow they expect someone else to come up and be brave for them. Is not wrong with a black man in Africa?

Everything is wrong with black people all over the world.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by somehow: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2021
enyiinne:
this is terrible, i keep wondering Why did God border creating black man

God didn't create a black man, your western masters named you black to see yourself as evil, bad and inferior.

They also named themselves white for you to see them as the opposite of you.

This is why you think the way you think because it has now been built into your subconsciouness

No one is black.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by somehow: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2021
alexola20:

Everything is wrong with black people all over the world.
When you know your identity, you wont think like a 3rd party.

God didn't create you a black man, read my post above this.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore by Btruth: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Queenttoast01:

the last I heard of him was his visit to them (NDC or whatever they call them) though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.