Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

#bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) (2415 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) by MsDoris(f): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ex Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Maria Chike is all shades of elegance in her latest photos.

The former air hostess stunned in a lovely traditional attire looking like a Igbo bride on her wedding day.

The beautifully designed flowing turquoise green George outfit accentuated her lovely curves.

She complemented the beautiful look with coral beads and perfectly tied gele.

Sharing some of the photos, the reality star gave recognition to her state of origin, Imo.

View site below for full update/ more photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-maria-chike-stuns-in-igbo.html

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) by suffering: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
I’ll have her time when the show is over. For now I’m busy focusing on Cross, Angel and Whitemoney.
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Slim thick....

Its d ass for me.....

Only a real niggarrrr can understand.
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
MsDoris:
Ex Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Maria Chike is all shades of elegance in her latest photos.

The former air hostess stunned in a lovely traditional attire looking like a Igbo bride on her wedding day.

The beautifully designed flowing turquoise green George outfit accentuated her lovely curves.

She complemented the beautiful look with coral beads and perfectly tied gele.

Sharing some of the photos, the reality star gave recognition to her state of origin, Imo.

View site below for full update/ more photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-maria-chike-stuns-in-igbo.html

...why does this bird beginning with a P and ending with a COCK come to mind �
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) by Bellgal: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Very cute...
Re: #bbnaija: Maria Chike Stuns In Beautiful Igbo Traditional Attire (PHOTOS) by rex444(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Shiny shiny don turn big gal oooo... I nearly use knockout scatter her leg for her papa house one Xmas ...

(1) (Reply)

Ekene Umenwa Husband Biography, Age And Networth / A Russian Girl Has Emerged 2008 Miss World / I Have No Beef With Ini Edo - Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.