Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Have No Beef With Ini Edo - Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Beef With Ini Edo - Rita Dominic (2414 Views)

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / Photos: Ini Edo, Rita Dominic and Omotola In Nollywood Celebrates Omotola Event / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Beef With Ini Edo - Rita Dominic by bovy: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
Rumours have been flying around that Nollywood actresses Rita Dominic and Ini Edo are not happy with each other at present. The unconfirmed story going around came as a result of Rita dominic's tweet about the recently held Fly Arik AFRIFF actress of the year poll which Ini edo led due to technical issues.Rita Dominic was later given the award at the Gala night . She has debunked the rumours that she has beef with Ini edo .

http://www./2011/12/i-have-no-beef-with-ini-edo-rita.html#ixzz1gcXze49G

Re: I Have No Beef With Ini Edo - Rita Dominic by Lasinoh: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you for clearing the air. kiss
These jobless e badu belle and e jolosi wor-wor crawfish bloggers nor dey taya to spread rumors!
Kai!!! cry

(1) (Reply)

E! Fashion Police Co-host Kelly Osbourne Reveals Her Amazing Newbody; Lost 69lbs / Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear / Photo: Lepacious Linda Ikeji In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.