Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Please Recommend The Best Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Recommend The Best Car (4876 Views)

Show Your Auto Diagnostic Scanning Tool/Machine And Also Recommend The Best Here / Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Recommend The Best Car by samsard(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Not much of my business, but getting a non-accidented card costs more than what may seem like the current market value of some cars. Nigerians like cheap things, and so car dealers bring in cars that have basically been brought back from the dead.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Car by OfficialDJ: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
samsard:
Not much of my business, but getting a non-accidented card costs more than what may seem like the current market value of some cars. Nigerians like cheap things, and so car dealers bring in cars that have basically been brought back from the dead.
you have the energy to educate a frog?
Please don't
Re: Please Recommend The Best Car by OldGods: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you have the energy to educate a frog?
Please don't
between me and you who is a frog? Abi you don't know from your lineage Na frog full am. At your age you can't chat without insult. Stupid fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kia Optima Vs Toyota Camry / Successful Purchase Of A Car From Customs Auctions / Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.