Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos (2023 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Denrele Edun Shares Bathtub Photos To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by NEUSICMEDIA: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Popular Nigerian television host, Denrele Edun, has taken to social media to share adorable family photos with his dad and sisters.

The media personality shared the photos on his Instagram page on Wednesday afternoon, November 17th while celebrating his dad who clocked 80.

Sharing the photos, he wrote,

“HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING DAD; MR ADEKUNLE ALABA EDUN.
Thanks to an incredibly loving FATHER like you; Myself, Ronke and Jumoke’s LIVES shine a thousand times brighter than a supernova. As you turn 80 today, I pray you’re blessed with nothing short of an awesome life filled with incredible joy.

Every Year, You find new ways to amaze me, just as I think I’ve got you all figured out. You’ve never failed to show me what a true gentleman looks like and have always shown Love, Kindness and Sincerity to everyone you meet, no matter the circumstances.

Even if your day is tough, you make it your mission to make someone else laugh in an act of pure selflessness. Your care and concern for all people, especially those you love, is so inspiring and doesn’t go unnoticed. (Little wonder I picked these traits off you).

I know things haven’t always been easy, but you have shown me time and time again how to walk through the storm and come out on the other side stronger, more compassionate, and still with a great sense of humor.
This is one of the greatest lessons we could’ve learned, and we your children are proud to say we got to learn that from you.

Thank you for teaching me to not take myself too seriously. Thank you for showing me how to stand up for myself. Thank you for showing me how to be compassionate and to stand firm in my decisions. Thank you for believing in me when I couldn’t. HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY PAPA aka “BREAD BOY!”.”
Source: https://neusicmedia.com/news/media-personality-denrele-edun-shares-lovely-family-photos-as-he-celebrates-his-dad-on-his-80th-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Malory: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
The father must have been traumatized by having a gay as his son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by tutudesz: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by daddytime(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Awesomely beautiful...

Happy birthday, Papa.

Enjoy the rest of your day in would health...
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by illicit(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Shellsploit: 2:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Beautiful fotoshoot!
E remain bobrisky angry
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by WoundedLamb: 2:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Beautiful smiley
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Chubby girls are bae jare. Team girls with back and front. Guys just look at how sexy that chubby sister of his is. kiss

1 Like

Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by femi4: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Three beautiful girls and their Dad....a lovely photoshoot
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Lovely family.

Granpa still looks handsome at 80.

Happy birthday, grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by suffering: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Where is his mother? Divorced?

1 Like

Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by We4all: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Wanted to see a picture of his Indian mom.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by We4all: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:

No. She is Indian.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by We4all: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Chubby girls are bae jare. Team girls with back and front. Guys just look at how sexy that chubby sister of his is. kiss

Try to see beyond the looks. Chubby girls are not for everyone.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by suffering: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2021
We4all:

No. She is Indian.
Where is she in the picture? Those women are obviously black and surely his siblings.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by dahmie2013: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Nice...
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by We4all: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:
Where is she in the picture? Those women are obviously black and surely his siblings.

Because they have a black dad coconut head. Just kidding. She is Indian though.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by suffering: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
We4all:

Because they have a black dad coconut head. Just kidding. She is Indian though.
Re: Media Personality, Denrele Edun, Shares Lovely Family Photos by We4all: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:

They are not divorced. He obviously didn’t share the pic she appeared in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood? / Orobo Kel / Bella's Wedding Went On With Out Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.