Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks (912 Views)

Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Belafonte(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hi guys, as the title suggests, I'd like anyone here to recommend a natural substitute to energy drinks. I really don't mind a Monster occasionally, but I need constant energy everyday and even though I exercise I find I still need something to supplement my natural energy.

So, if you're aware of any foods that help boost energy in a way that energy drinks do, please share.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by neonly: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Belafonte post=105977007]Hi guys, as the title suggests, I'd like anyone here to recommend a natural substitute to energy drinks. I really don't mind a Monster occasionally, but I need constant energy everyday and even though I exercise I find I still need something to supplement my natural energy.

Try Sugar cane very nice
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Belafonte(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
neonly:
Try sugarcane, very nice

Oh, really? Would never have thought of it. However, isn't it going to raise my blood sugar and put me at risk of diabetes?
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Janesouthall: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Belafonte:

Oh, really? Would never have thought of it. However, isn't it going to raise my blood sugar and put me at risk of diabetes?

And you are drinking energy drink as if na pure water u dey drink... Don't you know you are putting ur body and organs at risk by drinking too much energy drink.
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
3 scoops of Whey protein
Unsweetened yoghurt
Banana
Peanut butter
Honey for the sweet taste(optional)
Some ice cubs

Blend the above together and drink up. angry
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by neonly: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Belafonte:

Nope they are no atifical sugar they blend well to yur system
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Belafonte(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Janesouthall:

And you are drinking energy drink as if na pure water u dey drink... Don't you know you are putting ur body and organs at risk by drinking too much energy drink.

Hey Puma, I haven't had an energy drink this year, but I need to refuel during the day hence my question. Read to understand before commenting
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Belafonte(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
neonly:

Nope they are atifical sugar they blend well to yur system
Oh,great. Thanks G
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Belafonte(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ninejaywon:
3 scoops of Whey protein
Unsweetened yoghurt
Banana
Peanut butter
Honey for the sweet taste(optional)
Some ice cubs

Blend the above together and drink up. angry

I think I'll substitute groundnuts for peanut butter because of the sugars and salts used in the manufacturing, but great tip. Thanks
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Belafonte:

I think I'll substitute groundnuts for peanut butter because of the sugars and salts used in the manufacturing, but great tip. Thanks

If you are not into fitness or a sportsman but do exercise once in a while. You can remove the whey protein and replace with non-fat powdered milk.
Re: Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks by Belafonte(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:

If you are not into fitness or a sportsman but do exercise once in a while. You can remove the whey protein and replace with non-fat powdered milk.

I actually don't like powdered milk except for mixing garri which isn't often

(1) (Reply)

Closest Known Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 Found In Laos / Thanks Playette / Help! Nigerian Men Are Shooting Blank Bullets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.