Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? (59709 Views)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / This Drink Is For Increase Of Libido, Premature Ejaculating, Low Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by EmiDon11: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2023
I am addicted to energy drinks.

I take fearless, climax, predator, monster and so on.

Anytime i am weak, i regain strength by taking some.

And i am starting to believe that it might have some effects on my body system.

Pls what are the side effects?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Beebah321(f): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
No side effects.
This life is too short. So enjoy yourself. smiley

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Muffassa: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Those energy drinks contain caffeine excessive intake have its effect

179 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Reminderz: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
I'm sorry for you.. you think you're enjoying abi? you're killing yourself slowly... ever wonder why the food and drinks we consume this days slowly damages our health? have you ever wondered why we treat ailments that were not heard of from the past? the things we consume daily slowly deteriorates our health.. and when your immune system can no longer take it anymore, you begin to spend money to regain back your health...

and you might not even be working out, I'm really sorry for you bro.. you won't understand what it is now, but later when you need your health most...

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Natbrowny: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Moderation is everything.

Even food has side effects when its too much.

Dnt take dem like soft drinks.
Atyms all u need to regain strength na better sleep n rest

294 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by donbachi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Climax with rock(ice) so magical
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by 23jerryking(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Reminderz:
I'm sorry for you.. you think you're enjoying abi? you're killing yourself slowly... ever wonder why the food and drinks we consume this days slow damages our health? have you ever wondered why we treat ailments that were not heard of from the past? the things we consume daily slowly deteriorates our health.. and when your immune system can no longer take it anymore, you begin to spend money to regain back your health...

and you might not even be working out, I'm really sorry for you bro.. you won't understand what it is now, but later when you need your health most...
Ogs it's not just enough to cut out warnings, tell him the side effects. You're only trying to scare him and not telling him what he should be scared of.

407 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by EmiDon11: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
I only take them when i am tired and exhausted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Chaos14: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
DEATH

9 Likes

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by EmiDon11: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chaos14:
DEATH
u mean my life don short pass ayra starr skirt? grin grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by WantsandMore: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Fatty liver is on the table
Insulin resistance is the gateway to other hormonal chaos this may lead to & it takes eight weeks to confirm if something has a negative or positive impacts on your health, so watch out for mood swings, sleeping pattern, stool types, frequency of urine etc. All the best. Cut back though

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by EmiDon11: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
WantsandMore:

Fatty liver is on the table
Insulin resistance is the gateway to other hormonal chaos this may lead to & it takes eight weeks to confirm if something has a negative or positive impacts on your health, so watch out for mood swings, sleeping pattern, stool types, frequency of urine etc. All the best. Cut back though
wow thanks

I will closely watch out

8 Likes

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by OSDD(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sugar... you're taking too much sugar.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Chaos14: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:
u mean my life don short pass ayra starr skirt? grin grin grin grin grin
omo asake's palazo don long pass am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Anijay1212(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beebah321:
No side effects.

You don't mean it.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Jimmythewise: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Reminderz:
I'm sorry for you.. you think you're enjoying abi? you're killing yourself slowly... ever wonder why the food and drinks we consume this days slow damages our health? have you ever wondered why we treat ailments that were not heard of from the past? the things we consume daily slowly deteriorates our health.. and when your immune system can no longer take it anymore, you begin to spend money to regain back your health...

You remind me of so many delusional folks I've met. You state zero facts and yet you are so sure of what you're saying.
People who speak like this probably heard someone they respect say so and so thing is bad and you run around echoing same.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by superCleanworks(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

Placebo effect. If they call the same drink SLOWNESS DRINK there will be people that would claim to be dizzy after drinking it. You are just loading your body with junk

More importantly,
if you developed addiction for energy drinks because you always take them to boost from weakness, that means your weakness is regular for your ANTIDOTE to reach addiction level and the energy drinks might be the least of your problems.
Logic: If I say I am addicted to malaria meds and I take malaria meds because of malaria, that means I am always having malaria.

Wetin dey make you weak abeg? Check yourself.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Jimmythewise: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beebah321:
No side effects.
FACTS

It's fear and ignorance that is killing some people and not energy drinks.

Common sense should tell you that if you drink more than 20 liters of water everyday, it won't take too long before you hit the hospital bed. Same applies to everything in life.

By the way my favorite here is Predator. Fearless gives me headaches whenever I sleep and wake up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by MechanicMike: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

alomo peters sir! angry
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by EmiDon11: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Frontpage pls
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by EmiDon11: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mods edit my post finish no come push am go frontpage?
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Rapmoney(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
I don't take such drinks. I'm allergic to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Reelmii: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
cool go and ask ur doctor
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by PulaPower: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
They contain caffeine. If you're a sport person or somebody who do use much energy everyday, they're good. Tho I don’t drink these you posted. I drink black bullet only..

The day I drink origin plus black bullet, the girl I baptized that day was delivered beyond revelation.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by iscom(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
OK
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
As a prophet I would tell you openly that those drinks can take you to he'll fire because they manufactured in the kingdom of darkness. Look at the head on that drink it belongs to a demon named ogor. Stay away from it to preserve you soul and body.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Buhari4dullard: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
List the ingredients lets see

1 Like

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by twilliamx(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
EmiDon11:

It weakens the muscles of the heart. But I no be doctor oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Chris2863(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Muffassa:
Those energy drinks contain caffeine excessive intake have its effect
he asked for the side effects, list them
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ok naa
Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Caaz: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Crap

Re: Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? by Kokoboss: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
My own is too much maltina. Is it good so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.