Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) (39249 Views)

Has My Phone Been Hacked? Pics / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / Can A Lost Or Stolen Phone Be Tracked While Switched Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by starexjnr(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2021
deedy111:
I recently saw a message on my phone when I scroll my menu down, I have not been seeing it there before.

Message reads 'network maybe monitored' and I open message further, it reads "A security authority is installed on this device, your secure traffic may be monitored or modified"
dial *#21#
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Taiwo20(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
i hope the device was not purchased with Easybuy
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by bullykay: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
OP it is monitoring your network (internet) not your phone call or messages.

It could be VPN cos all VPN app monitor network.

I suggest u try uninstall your apps one by one to know which one is monitoring your network.
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by AkaraAndBread: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I doubt that is the case.

This is custom certificate authority, it can be removed in phone settings.

Don't mind him. He is just quoting rubbish there... even forming "cool" on top.

1 Like

Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Iko5000: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Bubu aka Sai Buhari is watching ya
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by slimmoney(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Kayode is watching you
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by BarrSly: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Well it depends, if you just installed a malicious app then the attacker is attempting to establish a reverse tcp shell connection to your device. Otherwise you are safe.
deedy111:
I recently saw a message on my phone when I scroll my menu down, I have not been seeing it there before.

Message reads 'network maybe monitored' and I open message further, it reads "A security authority is installed on this device, your secure traffic may be monitored or modified"
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by asobo1: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2021
deedy111:

Huawei cry
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Darkmode64: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Maxmilliano111:
Yes boss there's something we call the IMEI on your phone

It's like a number if you dial *#04# it's gonna bring it out
That number could be used to track you anywhere u are if I'm not mistaken

I guess u bought the phone hand to hand grin

So if you re using that phone for runs and shitt I'll suggest u sell the phone asap grin grin

I'm still prone to corrections though cool
*#06# wink
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Silkgotti(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Do you use vpn or any form of ad blocker, I get the same notification when I use either.
deedy111:

Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Kingrefreshed: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
deedy111:

You're been monitored. It happened to me and the person monitoring me was from Nairaland here.

I had to track him back and called him 13 midnight.

They are here and they are from the northern extraction.

Their location always show Benue State University.

More....
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by udomma1005(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Maxmilliano111:
Yes boss there's something we call the IMEI on your phone

It's like a number if you dial *#04# it's gonna bring it out
That number could be used to track you anywhere u are if I'm not mistaken

I guess u bought the phone hand to hand grin

So if you re using that phone for runs and shitt I'll suggest u sell the phone asap grin grin

I'm still prone to corrections though cool
*#06# not *#04#
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Kayberg: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mrfintec:

please how can one backup files?

Usually easier if you have a SD Card, or enough memory on your device.

Download FM Clean File Manager, open submenu, click on all applications to backup, then move them to your SD Card, or to your PC.

Apps with data you cannot lose, go to Android, copy the data and save to your backup folder.

Copy all other photos, videos, songs you don't want to lose to your backup folder/location.
Once all is on your PC, then format your phone, using the Restore Factory Setting key.

After your device have been formatted, you can now restore all your data.

And you can also try this app too, App Backup and Restore.
The older version seem to be better than the newer version, as it supported batch installation of apps after selecting the apps to install.

1 Like

Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Kayberg: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
pfadom:

Maybe monitoring spirits or familiar spirits.
cheesy
No be me talk that one o!
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by Blastedholligan: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
omoadeleye:

Certificates are what makes your apps to work.
okay. Got that!
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by litaninja(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lmao. You must have accidentally installed a digital certificate or installed an app that brought one along with it. Go to your security settings, search for certificates & view the certificates there to verify.
If you find any that seem out of place, get rid of them and the associated app.
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by frankyfranky(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Did u buy the phone fairly used? What's the make?
I am tracking a phone that was stolen few weeks back....
Re: Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) by sofiaa56: 5:13am On Jul 20, 2023
Certainly, every gadget hack is possible but what you do need is the right prerequisite to hack any device without touching it. spyhackpro9 at gmail com offer solution to gain access into cheating phone. When you choose spyhackpro9 to help you with solution on spying on your husband be rest assured that you have done the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread / Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.