Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo (542 Views)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo by peteregwu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gov. Darius Ishaku, The Excutive Governor Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen crusade at Jalingo.

I want to thank most sincerely Pastor Lazarus Mouka, the General Overseer of The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement and all the pastors and Leaders that accompanied him to Taraba State.

I want to thank my dear wife Mrs Anna Ishaku for following me here. I want to thank the chief of staff, all our commissioners, honourables and all the special advisers.
I wish to also acknowledge all the Special Assistants of whom time will not permit me to mention their names individually. I thank you all for being here today.

I am indeed very grateful that we are all here to witness this great visitation together and receive the blessings of God through his Servant, the General Overseer of The Lords Chosen.

I will kneel so that the man of God pray for us and once again shower his blessings on Taraba State. Thank you very much.

Watch The full video via Chosen Testimonies Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VfsNlHhKC8

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew, Taraba State.

#GodHasSwornToBlessYou
#Taraba2021
#Tarabastate2021
#PstLazarusMuoka

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo by chatinent: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo by Righteousness2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
No Matter who you are,
No Matter what you Have,
No Matter the Position you are Privileged to be,
Ensure you Humble yourself before GOD ALMIGHTY because ALL of Us Humanity are Nothing without GOD.
Your Excellency, you Have done well by identifying and Humbling yourself before
The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel, The GOD of My Pastor , The GREAT of the CHOSEN. May this Great GOD Honor you and Honor taraba state in JESUS Name.. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo by Aidejay(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Taraba, Plateau, Benue.
The only states in the north(middle belt) that the house fulani haven't overrun.
Southern kaduna had fallen, plateau is undergoing gentrification, all thankd to their Buhari ass kissing governor.
At least taraba is still stable.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo by ccollins(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Wonderful Jehovah, I bless you Holy Name for what you using your servant Lazarus mouka to accomplish here on earth.I glorify thy name Blessed God who created all of the heavens and earth and all that dwell therein.May your Name be most glorified forever and ever ,Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Darius Ishaku Of Taraba State Visits The Lord's Chosen Crusade At Jalingo by obonujoker(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
God of chosen I thank you

(1) (Reply)

Charm Preparation And Odinani Igbo Is Two Different Things. / Video Of Mamiwater Caught In South Africa Beach / Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.