Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! (558 Views)

The Dark Truth About Close-up Toothpaste / Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good day, fellas. Apart from me, who else notice that Toothpaste like Close up triggers hunger faster. If u want to fast for a long period and pray, avoid pasting until the due time or close to the time. E.g let's say u want to fast to 6pm, paste at 4pm. If u paste early in the morning, the paste turn u to an hungry lion looking for who devour grin
Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Apart from me, who else notice that Toothpaste like Close up triggers hunger faster. If u want to fast for a long period and pray, avoid pasting until the due time or close to the time. E.g let's say u want to fast to 6pm, paste at 4pm.

Tooth paste does not trigger hunger. Its because your mind has already been conditioned to eat after brushing in the morning. So your body feels you want to eat.
However, do you feel hungry when you brush your teeth before going to bed at night or when you want to go outing? Definitely No

6 Likes

Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Truvelisback(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Its because your mind has been conditioned to eat after brushing in the morning.
Do you feel hungry when you brush your teeth before going to bed at night? Definitely No
Not so, Mehn! I guess u don't fast or haven't noticed it.
Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Janesouthall: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Apart from me, who else notice that Toothpaste like Close up triggers hunger faster. If u want to fast for a long period and pray, avoid pasting until the due time or close to the time. E.g let's say u want to fast to 6pm, paste at 4pm. If u paste early in the morning, the paste turn u to an hungry lion looking for who devour grin

When last did you deworm...

1 Like

Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
No so, Mehn! I guess u don't fast or haven't noticed it.

Its not so with everybody.
Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Dollarsea: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
So far nor come kill us with mouth "aroma" all in the name of fasting lol.. try brush oo

1 Like

Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by wis3(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Its not so with everybody.

it is for some people. I start craving food the minute I finish brushing my teeth. It's like it empties your stomach and creates this vacuum waiting to be filled.
Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Truvelisback(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Janesouthall:

When last did you deworm...
What does worm have to do with this?

Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
So far nor come kill us with mouth "aroma" all in the name of fasting lol.. try brush oo
As long as u paste all the time, it won't smell except the person has bad breath.
Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by AYNL: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin triggER-hungER-fastER

and ta ta ta ta

Eh god o

no make i........ grin

not to derail, you're right sir

but depends on the toothpaste

if you're using the low budget ones with excess mint

honestly,I shoyyi for you grin

at the same time,too much paste dey cause am

some people fit use half of the paste tube to brush dem mouth

1 Like

Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by Truvelisback(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
AYNL:
grin triggER-hungER-fastER

and ta ta ta ta

Eh god o

no make i........ grin

not to derail, you're right sir

but depends on the toothpaste

if you're using the low budget ones with excess mint

honestly,I shoyyi for you grin

at the same time,too much paste dey cause am

some people fit use half of the paste tube to brush dem mouth
Which toothpaste is exempted?
Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by ogyunging(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
We haven't been told the truth bou what's in paste

1 Like

Re: Toothpaste Trigger Hunger Faster! by EngrGeorge: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Tooth paste does not trigger hunger. Its because your mind has already been conditioned to eat after brushing in the morning. So your body feels you want to eat.
However, do you feel hungry when you brush your teeth before going to bed at night or when you want to go outing? Definitely No
you nailed it boss

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Debt and you need a way out? / Cancelling That Evil Manipulation By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.