Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms (10877 Views)

NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by stunnert(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Millions gone down the drain. Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Omohena: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
See as EFCC dey do manual labour wey nobody send them?
Haba.EFCC ke.Oga na waoo for u oo
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by damiloladuke: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Highness galore
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by egbabiekperemo1: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Whois:

Your reading helps no one

Don't u know that zombies like the one you quoted have no sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by HADI854: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Kayzy8:
NDLEA operatives storm Edo forests, destroy hectares of cannabis farms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnJHVPCH8A
But is there no other way the government can make use of these products rather than destroying them and arresting the owners since it is clear to everyone that there is no job.
I am not trying to justify crime but at least there should be alternative to this destroying Everytime.
I no some people will say it will lead to drug abuse and d likes, but come to think of it, all our yeye governments sef dey on drugs na
If not them no go dey govern us like dis

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin All this Aggression over a plant that makes billions grin grin Stupidity of the highest order . I know say slawormir no like this news at all

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Stronghold91: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105987982:
Say no to drug abuse,
Say no to Igbo.
It destroys your brain and destiny if you don't smoke it like the intellectuals do.
Smoke responsibly.

We Rise.
v
go and sit down
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2021
I had a dream last night....ndlea and efcc will shut down but one day... Nigerian's government should be ready for the youth's protest....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Navalsadiq(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2021
All the bad things na them.

Good work to all the NDLEA staff I salute ya all
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105987991:

EFCC
As short as this thread is
Na typo abeg, besides, my attention was divided the time I made that comment.
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by bizzibodi(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Somebody sweat & sources of scarce foreign currencies.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2021
These species are dangerous. There are other species which fall under medical weed. These ones are bad. They should destroy the farms.
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Ojycelarma: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Whois:

Nigeria go better if u and ur likes buy sense instead of ass licking the ruling party, u see them borrowing loans up and down and yet they keep destroying means of living of the masses. Shame no Dey catch u?
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by bitbillionaire: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Poor weeds! But how am I sure some of these officials won't cut and hide some of the weed and go and use them somewhere!
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Ojycelarma: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Don't mind them, always hiding behind sentences like "ANYTHING TO PUSH OUR DARLING NATION FORWARD"
Very petty, acting blind!, when you know the country is moving backwards you still that "thing"
SMH, its a pity
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by muller101(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
post=105987982:
Say no to drug abuse,
Say no to Igbo.
It destroys your brain and destiny if you don't smoke it like the intellectuals do.
Smoke responsibly.

We Rise.
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Praxis758:
This invasion is like tackling the 'Japan of world trade's

The fear of these four neighbouring states of Ekiti, Ondo, Edo and Delta in growing 'igbo' is the beginning of distrupting the cradle of weed trade in Nigeria.

Fear the interior forests in those states.
Abeg no add my state join ooh, we no dey plant igbo, na leaf and vegetables full our land.

Ekiti no dey
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Victor0885: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Are you high?

BeeBeeOoh:
See as NDLEA dey do manual labour wey nobody send them?
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2021
NDLEA are chasing wind, weed that smoke here always. Waste of time.
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Johel(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Kayzy8:
NDLEA operatives storm Edo forests, destroy hectares of cannabis farms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnJHVPCH8A

Illiterates... misplaced priorities
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Hypnotise: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Canada that has legalised the plant. Is Naija better than them?
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by riches4me(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Hope they didn't get high while burning the leaves
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Someone snitched
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Praxis758: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Abeg no add my state join ooh, we no dey plant igbo, na leaf and vegetables full our land.

Ekiti no dey

It's like you're saying Oyingbo is not part of Lagos.

Go to Ise, Emure axis and you'll be amazed
Re: NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms by Amadi84: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Legalize WEED!
Thats money and money.
Why destroy raw material?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child / Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead / We Paid N250m To Free 121 Abducted Baptist Students – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.