Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car (2227 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EWxNvgXNBo

Tonto Dike ex-husband churchill teach his 6 months old son with Rosy how to drive a car

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Onyi22(f): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Tonto will not like this news cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Aboks(m): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Toto right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2021
With this news, I bet Tonto will rush off to go entangle with another kponge-denge to equalize. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by care4you: 4:52am On Sep 20, 2021
tonto left the group chat»»
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2021
We patiently await their breakup drama,I refused to be carried away by this fake public display, no be Churchill again?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
We patiently await their breakup drama,I refused to be carried away by this fake public display, no be Churchill again?

Same way we are awaiting yours too that’s if you have something reasonable going on tongue

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2021
maynia:

Same way we are awaiting yours too that’s if you have something reasonable going on tongue
And yours too.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
And yours too.

I’m not wishing evil to anyone unlike you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2021
maynia:

I’m not wishing evil to anyone unlike you tongue
I'm just stating the obvious and besides, is Churchill not evil?don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Jamesbally: 6:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Tonto Dikeh right now. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Sicklefloow(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Bad boy
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by pepperdemzombie: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2021
What sort of a rubbish headline is this? Why can't you mention people's names without attachments? You can't even mention Chioma without tagging Davido.
When people have gone their seperate ways, mention their names seperately without attachments.
It is irritating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by pepperdemzombie: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
[s]I'm just stating the obvious and besides, is Churchill not evil?don't be deceived[/s]
Leave Churchill alone, go and abuse Kponkpo. Churchill has gone for a course on "How to deal with a pained bitch".
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by pepperdemzombie: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
[s]We patiently await their breakup drama,I refused to be carried away by this fake public display, no be Churchill again?[/s]
Person wen wait to see how crab dey blink, e go die for riverside! Leave am with im 40 secs, make una move on.
The thing still dey pain dem, at least dem don pass one month unlike Mrs Kponkpo.
Just like how they are using the relationship to gaslight the mad woman's mental problem, making her to rush into making mistakes and facing public embarrassments.
He is using a VERY good counsellor now!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
[s]We patiently await their breakup drama,I refused to be carried away by this fake public display, no be Churchill again?[/s]
Will you keep shut there
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by Charmingrascal(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by TheWolfen(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2021
I don't like this kinda mentality. I avoid people with such in real life

Iyaebe:
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by punisha: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2021
This yahoo boy wey dey owe people and no fit pay. Chasing clouts everywhere...fake life no good sha.
Re: Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car by EQRELOADED1: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is this about the wives or the kids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EWxNvgXNBo

Tonto Dike ex-husband churchill teach his 6 months old son with Rosy how to drive a car

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi In Tears After Her Husband Dr. Justin Dean Divorce Her / Stop Playing Victim, You Slept With Married Men In London” – Sarah Martins / How Can I Tell My Girl Dat She Has Gonereah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.