Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top (15822 Views)

Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers / Chelsea Beat Spurs 2 – 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Ruggedniggaone: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Who again?

12 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Soulsymbol99: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2021
The difference between KANE and KANTE na the "T" which stands for TROPHIES cool

28 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by lymelyte(m): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2021
karnafiu03:
Any season that chealsea start better like this....they always win EPL.

Those bois are too good....10 Chelsea players are equivalent to Liverpool first 11
season haven't gone anywhere, you are already making mouth..
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by fredie107(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Noisemakers sad

Minister of quietness.... Leave us like that

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by techWriter1: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Not a Chelsea fanatic, but I must confess...they not really doin well.....accolades to Tuchel and the girls
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by vickydevoka(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2021
9jah:
Tuchel decided to use Kovacic, Jorginho and Kante against you and you didn't call the FA to cancel the match? grin
Midfield is de new pattern

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by adenigga(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=ChocolateWine post=105988069][/quote]
My Person......

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by vickydevoka(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

I've been so disappointed in Mount this season, he has been a shadow of himself, and I think that's because he's becoming selfish. Honestly, I wasn't surprised to see Kante come in after half time, but I was surprised it wasn't Kovacic that was taken off.

That made me happy, seeing it was Mount. You rarely see the K-J-K combination, that's actually beastly from Tuchel. I hope he does that again against City. I think he did it towards the end of the UCL final.
Mount didn't play badly. Just dat kante is highly needed. U can't remove kovasic who has been at the top of his game. Jorginho who is de European best player. # u love jorginho n kante like mad. They both made midfield game easy

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by walemoney007(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Mount didn't play badly. Just dat kante is highly needed. U can't remove kovasic who has been at the top of his game. Jorginho who is de European best player. # u love jorginho n kante like mad. They both made midfield game easy
Mount performance was woeful yesterday.

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by gratiaeo(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing special about this Chelsea team any other top team in EPL would have score 6 or 7 against this Spurs team
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by walemoney007(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2021
9jah:
Tuchel decided to use Kovacic, Jorginho and Kante against you and you didn't call the FA to cancel the match? grin
grin

Chelsea midfielders totally dominated the game.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by damiloladuke: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Great team

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Emma1Oj(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2021
I can sense jealousy from the headline. Is it only Chelsea that still unbeaten in EPL? What about Liverpool and Manu? Has both lost any match yet?

Chelsea and jealousy are like 5&6
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by vickydevoka(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2021
walemoney007:
Mount performance was woeful yesterday.
Ndombele initial garaga outshined him.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by GardenOfGod(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2021
I love c-boy but I won't mind Chelsea trashing Man U 4 me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Humanoid01(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Mount played really badly, to me, he's been like that since the start of the season. I'm a top fan of Mount but I must say the truth when I see it, he has been very poor this season. Misfiring, not connecting with the ball well in front of goal, making misplaced passes and even holding on to the ball when he should make a pass.

His creativity level has dropped, and this is bad for Lukaku who's hungry for goals. There was so much difference when Kante got in, and Lukaku was able to get the chances he needed, especially when Werner was introduced. I'd like to see more of K-J-K. No doubt Kovacic has been our best player this season.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Humanoid01(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Emma1Oj:
I can sense jealousy from the headline. Is it only Chelsea that still unbeaten in EPL? What about Liverpool and Manu? Has both lost any match yet?

Chelsea and jealousy are like 5&6
I wonder how the jealousy comes in here o. What are you talking about? hater!

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by HADI854: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105987942:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58533942
Jah bless all families of the Blues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by GoldenJAT(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2021
karnafiu03:
Any season that chealsea start better like this....they always win EPL.

Those bois are too good....10 Chelsea players are equivalent to Liverpool first 11
Liverpool way never even gel get identical records so far with Chelsea. But u de here de make mouth.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Prechgold1180(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Decentdave:
Chelsea is just so on point this season. The coach is just too good.i see Chelsea winning the EPL this season. UP BLUES
If u love Chelsea hit like Button and share if u hate grin
With the way they played yesterday
Omo EPL is in for a tough one

I pray God help my Man U

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Pharaohny: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Onekind04:
Na team wey finish above Chelsea go carry this league.
They look really good.

You're actually correct
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Dyke15(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
dwilliams:

How can someone like you who supports and licks Buhari ass be a Chelsea fan… I have always imagined that people like you are Aliens to anything good in life…

I am just confused
I swear
I hate sharing Chelsea with this Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by system21: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2021
My beloved liverpool for the league
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Chochovini: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105988028:
You can say that again Sir Blue ......
Osondi, Owendi. grin cheesy wink
. The Lion of the tribes of England.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Chochovini: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105988028:
You can say that again Sir Blue ......
Osondi, Owendi. grin cheesy wink
. The Lion of the tribes of England.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Ruggedniggaone: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2021
gratiaeo:
Nothing special about this Chelsea team any other top team in EPL would have score 6 or 7 against this Spurs team
like man City scored 10 against them in their first match you need serious beating

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Seunfretty: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2021
I can see pple talking about mount ....well his a good player but personally I don't really fancy him and won't put him in many matches if i had been the Coach...why?....he has some positives cos he closes down opponent fast and can carry the ball ...but wat is required to play the role he plays "behind the forward" .he lacks it. .he lacks the technical brilliance of an attacked at the highest level...lukaku is good at goal scoring ...Werner can run behind defenders and cause problems....zyech is good at sipping crosses ...pulisic can dribble in tight positions....now tell me ..what is mount good at....at the euros the moment Southgate bench him england had more fluidity in attack...u can keep running and pressing till tomorrow but your output as an attacked is important...mount isnt a good ball passer ..he isn't a great ball shooter...he is NT really a creative minded player..and he plays behind to forward...wtf is he doing there wen he isn't creating chances...his so close with forwards and he doesn't assist...Kanye yesterday was played close to his role and i will say he played better all game even wen it's NT his real role ..the day Chelsea buys a good no10 .mount will sit the bench tire

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Giltexo: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Noisemakers sad
The boys legs are making the noise this time. Honestly Chelsea is doing well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery / Mikel, Moses & Utaka Nominated For CAF Awards / Chiamaka Nnadozie Donates Jerseys To Heartland Queens (Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.