Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top (15837 Views)

Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers / Chelsea Beat Spurs 2 – 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Darammliveth(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Remember ordinary Crystal Palace also flogged them 3 nil last week... What is the noise all about biko. Chelsit fans and unnecessary noise ehn .
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Thepolo999(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] up blues
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by yusluvad(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2021
blues343:
Blue is the COLOUR
Football Is The Game...
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Darammliveth:
Remember ordinary Crystal Palace also flogged them 3 nil last week... What is the noise all about biko. Chelsit fans and unnecessary noise ehn .
And Super Man City couldn't beat them. You see how silly it is to compare? If person win, make him bask in that glory afterall if them lose na una go still banter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by olatade(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2021
They look so well organized. Credit goes to tuchel. Favourites to win the league.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Originality007: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
9jah:
Tuchel decided to use Kovacic, Jorginho and Kante against you and you didn't call the FA to cancel the match? grin

grin grin that is a cheat

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Bamzyriches451: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Chelsea till Jesus come

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Ijaya123: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
“I want to build a team nobody wants to play against “
-Thomas Tuchel �������

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by fujirice: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Emma1Oj:
I can sense jealousy from the headline. Is it only Chelsea that still unbeaten in EPL? What about Liverpool and Manu? Has both lost any match yet?

Chelsea and jealousy are like 5&6
Jealousy?! On top our thread kwa?
Haa! Wetin person no go see for this nairaland football fans.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by yusluvad(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

I've been so disappointed in Mount this season, he has been a shadow of himself, and I think that's because he's becoming selfish. Honestly, I wasn't surprised to see Kante come in after half time, but I was surprised it wasn't Kovacic that was taken off.

That made me happy, seeing it was Mount. You rarely see the K-J-K combination, that's actually beastly from Tuchel. I hope he does that again against City. I think he did it towards the end of the UCL final.
Mount have dropped form drastically and his selfishness these days have been so bad. That's just the truth, the introduction of Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, sealed the game for the Blues, as the midfield was immediately taken off the control of Tottenham, and it return to K-J-K...

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by fujirice: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Liverpool way never even gel get identical records so far with Chelsea. But u de here de make mouth.
Is it Chelsea that have jelled? With our attacking midfielders misbehaving at the moment. We have had 10 different scorers this season already. Wait until Mount, Ziyech and Kai rediscover themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Chochovini: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Pierce008:
Not a Chelsea fan, but I must admit...they are really doing well.....
Kudos to Tuchel and the boys
. You be correct guy.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by BabaO2: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Mount didn't play badly. Just dat kante is highly needed. U can't remove kovasic who has been at the top of his game. Jorginho who is de European best player. # u love jorginho n kante like mad. They both made midfield game easy
I think stardom is overwhelming Mount, he wants to score, not releasing ball to a better positioned players/striker. All these have started counting against him

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by showafrica(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Decentdave:
Chelsea is just so on point this season. The coach is just too good.i see Chelsea winning the EPL this season. UP BLUES
If u love Chelsea hit like Button and share if u hate grin

Next match will decide. That match may force pep to resign though the arab money is too good and he is already doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by showafrica(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Ijaya123:
“I want to build a team nobody wants to play against “
-Thomas Tuchel �������

He already has it, trust me Gadiola wouldn't want to lose to Chelsea again next week. They are his greatest nightmare now.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by walteriyke: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Noisemakers sad
who make noise biko

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by contigiency(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=ChocolateWine post=105988069][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by showafrica(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Dyke15:
I swear
I hate sharing Chelsea with this Idiot

When i saw the original poster, i was disappointed. Very soon now, you will see... Our darling daddy congratulated Chelsea for winning the epl cup for Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by MrColdsweat: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Decentdave:
Chelsea is just so on point this season. The coach is just too good.i see Chelsea winning the EPL this season. UP BLUES
If u love Chelsea hit like Button and share if u hate grin

Only city can match Liverpool in a title race. Chelsea will falter and drop points shortly.

Liverpool was ill last season, they lost several players and matches, but they still finished above chelsea.

Liverpool will win the title again.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by MrColdsweat: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
karnafiu03:
Any season that chealsea start better like this....they always win EPL.

Those bois are too good....10 Chelsea players are equivalent to Liverpool first 11

This season, matip has better average ratings than all your defenders. Arnold has more goal contributions than all your players.

Salah has more goal contributions than the lukaku the Belgian mark Henry.

Kante dey win match of the match against madrid, city, atletico, dey bully modric etc....When you visited anfield, you saw hard, tough football and your Kante got injured.

This champions league wey dey shack you, we have 6 of it in our cabinet....

Liverpool is not your mate in any way.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by vickydevoka(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2021
BabaO2:

I think stardom is overwhelming Mount, he wants to score, not releasing ball to a better positioned players/striker. All these have started counting against him
Exactly. I want to score by cr7 yesterday almost caused Dem a draw. Man u won't make top 3. Cr7 will be so selfish

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Michaelbjune(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
1Champions of europe 2pride of london 3the first team to win champions leauge in london. 4 the first team to play unbeaten in europa leauge 5 etc.
oje barri chelsea owe!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by illswift(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:

This season, matip has better average ratings than all your defenders. Arnold has more goal contributions than all your players.

Salah has more goal contributions than the lukaku the Belgian mark Henry.

Kante dey win match of the match against madrid, city, atletico, dey bully modric etc....When you visited anfield, you saw hard, tough football and your Kante got injured.

This champions league wey dey shack you, we have 6 of it in our cabinet....

Liverpool is not your mate in any way.
How have you managed to ignore the sentence that hurt you so much “10 Chelsea players are better than 11 Liverpool players”.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by MrColdsweat: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
illswift:
How have you managed to ignore the sentence that hurt you so much “10 Chelsea players are better than 11 Liverpool players”.
[/s]
You win one trophy and you start talking shit about everyone....
Cho cho cho football club.

Alexander Arnold alone is better than your whole team..

I won my second champions league trophy in 1978.

You are a small boy compared to Liverpool.
Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by BENEAMATA: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
illswift:
you put it aptly , i swear ! Immediately the guy started reeling out all whatnots , i was like that statements must really hurt like a bad tooth to trigger all what he wrote . The conehead ref Anthony Taylor handicapped chelsea all through the liverpool match and they still couldn't win .
Meanwhile , all ' neutrals ' should pray for Guardiola seeing as he has chelsea next to play grin
And . . . . . .
Someone up there is still hhaving a massive migraine over a small team ! The rral pool fans in Anfield meanwhile , welcomed small boys with all the defening noise and close to a hundred giant flags with their self-esteem boosting liverpool anthem to boot !
. Talk about disturbingi everyone with history while chelsea is here , adding to his' .well done EX-MEN ! grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Olam09(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Tuchel is feeling bad ass up until he going to meet a boy called Rashford and a Team called Manchester United.
We shall meet soon.. i won't fumble at all.. your team struggled to win west ham with your striker falling down so many times in the penalty area..

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Mangekyo: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
gratiaeo:
Nothing special about this Chelsea team any other top team in EPL would have score 6 or 7 against this Spurs team

Like man city did abi?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by illswift(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Baba leave history. How many trophies have you seen your team win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top by Mangekyo: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Alexander Arnold wouldn't Make the Chelsea reserve team. I doubt if he wouldn't get his contract terminated if he joins Chelsea.
Who he Wan bench?

You won your last premier league title after 30 years of waiting. Is that not a big shame for a so called big team?
I doubt if that man you call father was even born when Liverpool won their last 2 PL trophy.

Meanwhile, the guy you quoted was 100% correct.
10 men Chelsea is equivalent to 11 man Liverpool team.
A 10 man Chelsea team held you to a draw in your own turf, with your retąrded fans all behind cheering you.
Yet with the likes of Salah, mane, jota, and other overrated players, you couldn't score from open play.
Infact a 9 men Chelsea is equivalent to a full liverpool squad

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach / Josep Guardiola Fears Sergio Aguero Suffered A ‘Bad’ Injury / Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.