Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Iam Sorry To Disappoint You But Am Not Yet Pregnant,,stephanie Okereke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iam Sorry To Disappoint You But Am Not Yet Pregnant,,stephanie Okereke (1585 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stunning In New Photos / Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iam Sorry To Disappoint You But Am Not Yet Pregnant,,stephanie Okereke by johnjoel(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2011
After her sad experience with her ex-footballer lover,,Stephenie can smile again,she got engaged to Linus Idahosa of Delyork Intl,some month back,last week,news brokeout that she's pregnant,but she finally open up to Encomium Magazine]about her rumour pregnancy,,iam pregnant again?thisis the second time this is coming up and i thank God that this rumor is positive because whoever is spreading''it is wishing me well,but they should let me deliver the first one they rumoured about before they give me another pregnancy,thisis good news and i thank those people wishing me well,,however iam sorry to disappoint you but am not yet pregnant,it will happen alright but for now those people wishing me well should wait for it to happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thisis directly from horse's month,,so case close

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos: Don Jazzy’s Parents Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Picture: Is Toyin Aimakhu Johnson Pregnant? / WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.