Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"My Mine. Love You Till I Die," Annie Idibia Celebrates Tuface Idibia On His Bir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mine. Love You Till I Die," Annie Idibia Celebrates Tuface Idibia On His Bir (706 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Mine. Love You Till I Die," Annie Idibia Celebrates Tuface Idibia On His Bir by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Actress Annie Idibia shared more photos on Instagram to celebrate her husband, 2Face Idibia birthday on September 18.

2Face just turns 46 of recents and Annie Idibia shares more throwback photo of her and TuFace and called him ' My Mine'.

Annie Idibia wrote In the caption; "A couples of forever more" and that she will love him till she pass away.

Read more..
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/my-mine-love-you-till-i-die-annie.html

1 Share

Re: "My Mine. Love You Till I Die," Annie Idibia Celebrates Tuface Idibia On His Bir by JaneYave(f): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
When it comes to loving a man, the Akwa ibom ladies have it.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO’S Photography Fortune Is Dead. Is DAVIDO Safe? / The Intriguing Life Of Kaffy The Dancer / Meet Omah Lay - Omah Lay's Biography, Achievements And Awards Till Date (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.