Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him (42644 Views)

Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Someone should pls in God's name, help me. I'm hungry and starving without an end in sight. Nothng is small to help with. Pls and pls. Thanks
3-0-4-6-1-4-4-4-7-1
FirstBank
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by faithfull18(f): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Noshitboi:
Only 184k? Hmmmm, mine was 5 million naira o, for just 5 premium DSTV decoders. E no waste sha
Na so.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by wallstreetnews: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cross equally knelt down begging Nini. Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr9Z30iITu4

Lalasticlala, equally knelt down to beg Nini in the past and it never came to frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/6754780/bbnaija-cross-kneels-he-apologised
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jamiubond009:
Clitocurrency wielding its power in the cockexchange market grin grin
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
I have no problem with him kneeling down bt for who he’s kneeling down to. Angel undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by vickydevoka(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is de only thing I can't do I'm my live. God please help me
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Mavor: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Simphood is not a strategy to win BB Naija. Someone please tell these dumb a$$ niggaz!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by SocialJustice: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Why don't you video makers allow us watch in peace than all those unneeded commentary, so annoying
With their nasty accent.
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Revolva(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Why don't you video makers allow us to watch in peace than all those unneeded commentaries, so annoying

if you are a youtube you till understand the essence of voice over...you cant just upload multichoice content raw like dat your channel will strike..bro

so pls that is how its done........am not the owner of the program ok , my own is to follow youtube rules so that I won't get struck and three strikes consecutive leads to channel banning..

today I got striked today self by uploading a video from Onitsha in which a policeman and a boy got killed..just because of the blood which I blurred I still got striked..

omo now till December if i get any third strike my channel will be deleted which can make me go mad

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by AfroKnight: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
These comments cheesy grin cheesy

How many normal people remain for this nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
This cross na really bad guy see as he they hold her laps with confidence girls pussy wey sure for cross after the show
Angel
Saskay
Princess
Queen
Tega
Even nini

Cross need to dey on steady baby okwu bitters for the job ahead

Person wey don knack 3 of those girls already. Cameramen dey leak info steady

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Egein(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
The people who do the voiceovers on these Nairaland Youtube videos always sound like full reta.rds.
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by VEHINTOLAR: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cross comes across like a likeable person to me but there is this odds thing about him that I always find repulsive. I think it's coming out clearly to me now ! Who kneels down before any smelly,dirty hoe with some saggy boobs and flabby ass ? Cross' smartness,as "a real nigga" is highly doubtful. Could that be the reason why he sometimes smiles like a "dindinrin" ?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Not a reDpiller

These dudes are losing it

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by murphyibiam15(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Revolva:

if you are a youtube you till understand the essence of voice over...you cant just upload multichoice content raw like dat your channel will strike..bro

so pls that is how its done........am not the owner of the program ok , my own is to follow youtube rules so that I won't get struck and three strikes consecutive leads to channel banning..

today I got striked today self by uploading a video from Onitsha in which a policeman and a boy got killed..just because of the blood which I blurred I still got striked..

omo now till December if i get any third strike my channel will be deleted which can make me go mad

Alright, I get you that is the rules, but the international ones I watch don't keep talking till the end, they probably just introduce you to the video and allow you watch, what about that sir?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by dionma: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Simps disgust me.
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is little to what Simpaga does.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by MeeLan: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
This cross na really bad guy see as he they hold her laps with confidence girls pussy wey sure for cross after the show
Angel
Saskay
Princess
Queen
Tega
Even nini

Cross need to dey on steady baby okwu bitters for the job ahead

on a serious note, that BABY OKWU BITTERS dey work for Level?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Revolva:
So much amazement from the Big brother Naija season 6 edition and as we have some news which caused a stir online a moment ago, it was Cross seen in an emotional manner to Angel.

However, Cross who seemed to be off during last night’s house party, was spotted kneeling down to beg his closest female housemate, Angel, after the party ended.

While Angel seemed not to care about him begging or kneeling down, Cross continuously asked what he did wrong. However after Angel repeatedly told him there’s nothing wrong and also stopped responding to him, he eventually stood up and left the room.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLwKcqIKhM
The FUTURE is FEMALE jare.
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scripted shit_

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by kenzysmith: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
MeeLan:
on a serious note, that BABY OKWU BITTERS dey work for Level?
. Take like 3 at once and tank me later
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Innobee99(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Revolva:

early morning voice

dis cross na simp see am again de wash plate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BOf1LxsnMo
Na ur sister for come wash am na
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by pacespot(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Overdo dey do this Cross, I suspect he is not showing his real side to the world in that show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Nifemi2512(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Cross the ladies man, the 184k I spent to subscribe 10 premium Dstv decoders and give you 25000 votes didn't waste.

Hmmm
LORI-IRO

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by akin9ja78(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chaii cross later enter this trap finally

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by FashionCookie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iffa talk now, they'll come for my head.
BBN Ninja has shown us the calibre of some men we have in Nigeria. Forget all these noise and gra-gra they make here on Nairaland. From ozo to Sage to Boma...after them don form alpha finish for outside, inside them be legbere. Even now, as I type, some dey map out strategies on how to make one Amaka "happy." I pity pple who bring their relationship issues here for the world to judge.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by izubext007: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
See that fresh laps , the hats forgive the guy .
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Gfskw: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Revolva(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Alright, I get you that is the rules, but the international ones I watch don't keep talking till the end, they probably just introduce you to the video and allow you watch, what about that sir?

International ones like what ....bro I have told you I can't risk my channel ...anymore

Like this am on strike I can upload for two weeks
Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
This Cross sef.... Does this guy have dignity?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him by l0uie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
No funny shit, but this cross is a bitch ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / Nini & Saga Loved Up At Bbnaija Finale: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.