Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,849 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (19598 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by kristonium(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Jonah507:
Abacha, you're remembered for the introduction of structural adjustment program (SAP), which was the beginning of the downfall of Naira!

iBB introduced SAP bro.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Ken Sari Wiwa told this charlatan that he Ken was not the only one on trial, Sani Was on trial too. He died like a chicken
Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by oshonwambada: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
As bad as people claim abacha was, the economy under him was far better than it is with buhari.

This I have seen.
sure
Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mariezaza1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jonah507:
Abacha, you're remembered for the introduction of structural adjustment program (SAP), which was the beginning of the downfall of Naira!
Babangida introduced it

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by temitope27(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jonah507:
he didn't babangida did

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Standing5(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
I still remembered the day he died and everybody was jubilating, i have never seen a situation where a whole nation will be jubilating over the death of their president
That day and the day Nigeria won football gold in Atlanta 96 Olympics. Many were inducted into beer lifestyle those two days.
Fela's death popularized Igbo(marijuana)
Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Goldiness: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
As bad as people claim abacha was, the economy under him was far better than it is with buhari.

This I have seen.

So true!
Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by princewarri1985: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Standing5:
That day and the day Nigeria won football gold in Atlanta 96 Olympics. Many were inducted into beer lifestyle those two days.
Fela's death popularized Igbo(marijuana)
Yeah Atlanta olympic 1996 wow! Everybody in my neighbourhood came out en mass jubilating dancing and singing till day break. Still feels yesterday
Re: Sani Abacha's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Sammyashol(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
princewarri1985:
I still remembered the day he died and everybody was jubilating, i have never seen a situation where a whole nation will be jubilating over the death of their president
Same thing will happen if Buhari dies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again / Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent / Another Petrol Scarcity Is Looming - Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.