Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

PPA Advice Needed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PPA Advice Needed (3161 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PPA Advice Needed by Jenna25: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need your advice on this. I've got 2 places in mind to do my PPA. I was posted to Nassarawa state, Karu. The first one is SON (standard organization of Nigeria) and the second one is a School. I am a researcher and writer, so I want to still be able to write even as I embark on my PPA. The issue now is sometimes it takes me 3/4 days to finish an article. The organization which pays more than 15k work schedule is 9-4pm everyday except CDs day and weekends and the school which my friend told me the principal says we can come twice a week to teach for 10k every month. Please I need advice on which place is the best to serve that will give me a good experience and will enable me still function as a writer and travel if need be. Thank you
Re: PPA Advice Needed by alexisanzini: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
This will be posted to our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Kopacons/ you can follow up to see peoples suggestions.
Re: PPA Advice Needed by 7victor(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jenna25:
Hello everyone, please I need your advice on this. I've got 2 places in mind to do my PPA. I was posted to Nassarawa state, Karu. The first one is SON (standard organization of Nigeria) and the second one is a School. I am a researcher and writer, so I want to still be able to write even as I embark on my PPA. The issue now is sometimes it takes me 3/4 days to finish an article. The organization which pays more than 15k work schedule is 9-4pm everyday except CDs day and weekends and the school which my friend told me the principal says we can come twice a week to teach for 10k every month. Please I need advice on which place is the best to serve that will give me a good experience and will enable me still function as a writer and travel if need be. Thank you

Please I want to know if you are the one who would pick where you want to do your PPA,

or if it is the NYSC which will select it for you,as it happened during my time?
Re: PPA Advice Needed by Darlingme(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
It's better you serve in a place that gives you opportunity to do your research and write up. Teaching will be stressful for the kind of activities you're involved in.
Re: PPA Advice Needed by Darlingme(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
7victor:

Please I want to know if you are the one who would pick where you want to do your PPA,

or if it is the NYSC which will select it for you,as it happened during my time?
Even as at your time, people were selecting PPA by themselves. You were just not aware.
Nigeria has not been a serious country since independent.
Re: PPA Advice Needed by 7victor(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Darlingme:
Even as at your time, people were selecting PPA by themselves. You were just not aware.
Nigeria has not been a serious country since independent.

Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Corrupt LGI / Posted To Ebonyi State, Batch A Stream 2, Let's Meet Here / POP Date For 2017 Batch B Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.