Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) (25713 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye And His Crew In Serious Praise And Worship Mood "Mother Death" / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by odigiri1983(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scam
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ah.

The man baby is at it again.

Praying for employment, likely.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Livesimple: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
on behalf of the slavish Christian grass eating sheeps, "fvck you nigga". Abeg, you want kill them o

You are rejoicing with him right? You think it's a joke!!. May God have mercy on us Amen

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Spencerchiboy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Dramatic man worshipping one low budget ass son of a carpenter whose mother was a prostitute.....through him the world have been deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the universe
you're a bloody sinner!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by francis5051: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Dramatic man worshipping one low budget ass son of a carpenter whose mother was a prostitute...claiming to ba a virgin and deceived Joseph the simpliton to believe she was conceived by the Holy spirit and gave birth to one overrated dumb son with delusion of
grandeur through him the world have been deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the universe
u re fool Bleep out wit rubbish unintelligent write up..

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by IJOBA11: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
MNDY:

In the Christian faith, God is not like a human being. The Trinity means God is three beings in one (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit). One of the Being (God the Son) was sent to mankind in human form by God the Father. Therefore, Christians see Jesus Christ as God and worship Him.
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by mrkings84(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
All these gimmicks just for 2023.....

I pity the gullibles!!
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Dramatic man worshipping one low budget ass son of a carpenter whose mother was a prostitute...claiming to ba a virgin and deceived Joseph the simpliton to believe she was conceived by the Holy spirit and gave birth to one overrated dumb son with delusion of
grandeur through him the world have been deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the universe
HE(JESUS) loves you still; more than you can ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by prophetfire: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Mr.man, caution. The fool have said in his heart that there is no God. Don't make your life an unfortunate life. If you proceed further, you can never tell what will follow.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

slawormiir today I confirmed with my eye
that u are actually madddd oooo

everyone can testify

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Seeking the 'face' of the Lord to know if he should decamp to APC
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Pumpumking: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
duro4chang:
E pain you.

Correction
nigggggggga I have moiney (£ sterling)
You dont!! smiley
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by SocialJustice: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is how they fool the average goat called a Nigerian.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Dronedude(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
This one DINO is in worship mood, I hope the spirit is not leading you to join APC like apostle FFK followed the lead of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by creepsyme(f): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

You are indeed a son of perdition ain't you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Ogagawhite(f): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Who be dis benin BIG mumu wey Dey insult my jESUS , no over do oh, jejeje do ur bloody yahoo nd shut up, no talk abt JESUS COS na because of HIM foolish omo mo like u Dey alive.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by BabaOlowo: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Great Dino, being led by the holy spirit to join the band of robbers, APC!
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by EFFIONGPRAISE1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
WOW! this type of praise is really illuming.

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Correction
nigggggggga I have moiney (£ sterling)
You dont!! smiley
Money is not everything nau. I knoi the moment people like you hear monei, you begin to lick the ass if criminals. Dino asslicker continue. We are watching all of you.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Goldiness: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

I have nothing to tell you except that let the MERCY of God be your portion in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

Peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Pumpumking: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
duro4chang:
Money is not everything nau. I knoi the moment people like you hear monei, you begin to lick the ass if criminals. Dino asslicker continue. We are watching all of you.

Correction
Moiney is everything bro. I drive range rover & I only mix with rich people
Any man poor is born to suffer , period. I never like poor people sir. That's y I will all ways spit on there face, use less people!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

The fool Says in his heart "There's no God"... No wonder you're a thief and reprobate minded. But the goodnews is that Jesus loves you and he waiteth Earnestly for your return and manifestation of His Glory

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by duro4chang(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Correction
Moiney is everything bro. I drive range rover & I only mix with rich people
Any man poor is born to suffer , period. I never like poor people sir. That's y I will all ways spit on there face, use less people!!(no oofense) angry
And so what? Remember that 6 feet now.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by SugarSpill(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Bro joke apart, you've gone too far with this. You can't try this with Islam.

Please let's be careful.

Anyway, Jesus still loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by kgr8mike(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY CHRISTIAN WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST INSTEAD OF HIS CREATOR
Because JESUS is our Senior Brother who made it possible for us to become sons of God - a feat Adam could not achieve. All that are of Adam became men but all that of Jesus are sons of God. Sons of god are not men. We may look like men but we are actually God-species/breeds upon the earth. That's why we worship Him for only HIM can turn a man to a son of God. Please don't remain a man a second longer. Receive Jesus now and be translated to a son of God.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

This is the height! I give up on you.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

.....I use to doubt all those thrash you always post here about you doing drugs.....I guess my doubt has now been cleared completely with this gibberish you wrote here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Pumpumking: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
duro4chang:
And so what? Remember that 6 feet now.

Huh? U say so wot? Game recognize game bro.
Bro I dont meamnnnto sound rudes but u definitely poor. The good news for u is one day, it will make sence when u have moiney!! (no oofense) angry
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh? U say so wot? Game recognize game bro.
Bro I dont meamnnnto sound rudes but u definitely poor. The good news for u is one day, it will make sence when u have moiney!! (no oofense) angry
Nebuchadnezzar had more than all you claim you have, what happened at the end! Take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.