Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) (25744 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye And His Crew In Serious Praise And Worship Mood "Mother Death" / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Eyanbahose: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
benjackugo:
Dino Melaye was captured in a mood of worship in a video he shared on his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUBO6mcIzuh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbyN__HA4Nw
this guy is just a clown grin

If you stay in Lagos then you should check out ikeja electric app on play store so you don't have to visit the nepa office again. Check out on play store

Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Profine: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hallelujah to Jesus!

Come, join the winning train of Jesus

Jesus saves
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by am4truth(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Dramatic man worshipping one low budget ass son of a carpenter whose mother was a prostitute...claiming to ba a virgin and deceived Joseph the simpliton to believe she was conceived by the Holy spirit and gave birth to one overrated dumb son with delusion of
grandeur through him the world have been deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the universe
[/s]

You seriously need deliverance. I pity you.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by IJOBA11: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mamijoh:
Jesus Christ Is LORD my dear, Jesus and the Creator Are One, your WhatsApp number pls, if you want to have more knowledge about it.
PM ME
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Mozegee: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
They are the most useless .Look at the kind of drama this one is acting.
DrPurple:
Take any Nigerian Politician serious at your own peril
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by HRMK: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2021
MUST U POSE BEFORE A CAMERAMAN TO WORSHIP GOD?YEYE!
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

Dramatic man worshipping one low budget ass son of a carpenter whose mother was a prostitute...claiming to ba a virgin and deceived Joseph the simpliton to believe she was conceived by the Holy spirit and gave birth to one overrated dumb son with delusion of
grandeur through him the world have been deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the universe
You really need to ask yourself questions about the origin of life and its purpose.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by Rotexzy1u(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=106002820
i just hate this slawomir guy on this forum, because you always spill trash, no any sensible words has ever come out from your mouth... always hating, nd am sure that why your life is like trash.
Alaye rada rada.
Re: Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video) by FullBlastLight: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rotexzy1u:
[quote author=slawormiir post=106002820
i just hate this slawomir guy on this forum, because you always spill trash, no any sensible words has ever come out from your mouth... always hating, nd am sure that why your life is like trash.
Alaye rada rada.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dinno my niggar

May God hv mercy on ur soul!

U're pathetically degenerating already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.