Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 (22067 Views)

29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire / Why Do Many Govt Employees Retire Poor. / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by lajid: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Jarus:

I don't know tbh

Ok thanks sir.
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by lajid: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jarus:

I don't know tbh

Please what advise can you give to best utilize the grade I have. I got the first class in Accounting by the way, dunno but I feel a little pressured sad
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by Jarus(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
lajid:

Please what advise can you give to best utilize the grade I have. I got the first class in Accounting by the way, dunno but I feel a little pressured sad

When did you complete your nysc?
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by lajid: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jarus:

When did you complete your nysc?

I have not even started. I just saw my results last week. Will be going for nysc any moment they start mobilizing for the next batch hopefully.
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by Jarus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
lajid:

Don't feel pressured. Your first class will get you invites for several job tests. If you can pass the tests and interview, you should not have issue getting good jobs. At least in Big 4 who recruit annually and on merit.

Read my website jarushub.com for resources on labour market.

I'm a first class grad myself and alhamdulillah, it helped me.
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by lajid: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jarus:

Don't feel pressured. Your first class will get you invites for several job tests. If you can pass the tests and interview, you should not have issue getting good jobs. At least in Big 4 who recruit annually and on merit.

Ok thanks sir, I think I saw your coaching program for nysc corpers. I’ll enrol soonest, thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by Oyin2212(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
BigCabal:
The 34-year-old engineer in this #NairaLife made a career switch into oil and gas in 2014. Since that time, his basic salary has grown to ₦1.7m/month. Now, he wants to retire in six years with $1m in liquid assets. How does he hope to get there?

This is very nice. This guy is my role model
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by Oyin2212(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jarus:

Sir what can my linguistics certificate get me?
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by JARUSHUB: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oyin2212:

Sir what can my linguistics certificate get me?

If you make a 2:1 and can pass the job tests of PwC, EY, Deloitte and KPMG, you can get job there irrespective of your course of study.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by Oyin2212(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
JARUSHUB:

If you make a 2:1 and can pass the job tests of PwC, EY, Deloitte and KPMG, you can get job there irrespective of your course of study.
Thanks sir, I'll check them out
Re: The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 by SimpleGuy001: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Jarus:

Hello sir, I said I’ll be back regarding your training for corpers. Please I’ll like to enrol for that now, 2 months into my nysc already, I want to start equipping myself already for the labor market.

Please how do I enrol? Thanks as I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion In Customs As Newly Retired Officers Stay Put / Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.