Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (86435 Views)

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Nigeriainpeace: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
But this trouser make sense nah, is even better than the governor's own, then which one did he now wore to imo State
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Gidada: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
orikoku:
I really hope I can help you bro. But things are very tough here too. Someone should please help this person.
thanks. I hate to beg so I rather sale my property. Mhen I have stopped praying because it seems my prayers doesn't pass my ceiling. I just wanna pay my son's school fee and Hope if I'm still alive by December everything would have changed. Lol girlfriend don run go, friends don go. Lol me wey people dey full around before
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Mypeople2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Happened:
And they will not show you this trouser.

See you , do you want to compare the governor's own with the one of president? Are they mates?
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by naturefellow(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
delzbaba:
There is no good side of anything there
or there is no good side to Buhari! It's all a facade.

1 Like

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Mypeople2(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gidada:
thanks. I hate to beg so I rather sale my property. Mhen I have stopped praying because it seems my prayers doesn't pass my ceiling. I just wanna pay my son's school fee and Hope if I'm still alive by December everything would have changed. Lol girlfriend don run go, friends don go. Lol me wey people dey full around before
My guy na so the thing dey be.Money brings friends .Don't worry God dey
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Your major area of concentration should be your English writing and not Buhari trousers.

SarkinYarki:
Photo shoppe
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Naybahood(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gidada:
I'm going through the most difficult moment of my life presently. Very very depressed but been strong for my son and won't give in to the devil and Not even when Mom died or my fiancee died was it this tough. Mentally and emotionally I'm death.Please I need to sale my TV or TV shelf got no use for them while my son hasn't paid his school fee. The TV is Samsung and got it for 50k but can sale for 25k and the shelf for 19k and can sale for 12 or 10 sef . The pictures are underneath so you see what you are buying and the location is agege in Lagos . May God help everyone going through depression in Jesus name. That's The TV and it has a lil dent but it's perfectly ok. Please they resumed last week and I have to pay his school fee and treat my self as I think I'm sick with malaria or my BP is even high. I don't know

I stay at Egbeda
Lemme have your WhatsApp number
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by justmondris: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
This was poorly photoshopped . The deep on the left leg of the trouser is too much. It’s as if there is no leg inside the trouser and that’s not the same thing with the other leg of the trouser.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
idris646:
who knew you could iron cloths with Photoshop
grin grin
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by liverpudian9(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bamboo legs
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by genkins(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buhari sef

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
I honestly don't know why people care about PMB's trouser. Aren't there more pressing issues. He could be naked for all I care. We just need accountability and good governance.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Jonah507(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:
Chewing stick leg cheesy

grin
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Expensive1996: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
I even thought we've forgotten this matter way back?
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Amudeneogu: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
You don start your own media propagander, you don disgrace the man finish by giving him the trouser that is not his own
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by ipswitch: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hope"less" tirosa!cheesy
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Hallabee1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Noshitboi:
Abeg o, chewing stick gather flesh small. This na original toothpick legs grin

Cloned trouser

Aje......

Haaaaaa, you sure you go make heave so
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Babysheart(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bad photoshop. Shame Nairaland mods got scammed too.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Lugianostar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
The person wey do Buhari this thing no go better for am.?

Buhari onye arurua ala?
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol.... Terrible Photoshop man, una no fit change wetin em wear or upgrade am,just let the matter die.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by ItswellMike: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mumu una don reach
post=106004903:

No mind those cowards.
Chest beatings is their normal trademarks and killing of innocent unarmed igbos.
Just as they killed our relative Miracle Nwobodo.
Devil punish ipob miscreants and their god cownu.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Call me brother on this number 09028514597
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by SarkinYarki: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
ajagidiagbo1:
Your major area of concentration should be your English writing and not Buhari trousers.

That's not your business , If you were concerned about proper writing and syntax you wouldnt have voted for Buhari
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Iliya1520: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
However it is, I know say the trouser was saw by Igbo man, and the dress is ur tribal, so however u saw it and gave it to buhari, he will wear it and show that he wore Igbo dress and all the remaining bad side or good side will be left to u.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Photoshop m cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by jubundi: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Kaybenny:
Original version
grin
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by dominique(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Naybahood:

I stay at Egbeda
Lemme have your WhatsApp number

He's a serial begger scammer, contact him at your own risk

1 Like

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by nwatthu(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
the trouser still floating in the air, nonsense things
Happened:
And they will not show you this trouser.

Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by justmondris: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
ajagidiagbo1:

The correct sentence is Buhari’s trousers and not Buhari trousers. Don’t be too quick to criticize others.
Re: The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) by Kaybenny(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lavisha:

You're wicked

Nooooo, na young John be wicked producer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.