Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pepakura Designer - Windows PC - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pepakura Designer - Windows PC (594 Views)

Please How Do I Install Django In My Windows PC??? / I Need Help Installing Django On My Windows Pc..please Anyone Help / Tesseract Hotel Management System For Windows PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pepakura Designer - Windows PC by softname: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Pepakura Designer is a powerful yet very simple and easy-to-use software program, allows you to easily create 2D patterns from the 3D models. It offers the easiest solution to create patterns from your existing 3D design. The program supports a wide range of 3D design formats, you will easily import designs from AutoCAD, Google Earth, Lightwave, 3D Studio, and various other formats.

You can turn your 3D designs into multiple parts, edit and makes it easier for post-processing. In addition, Pepakura Designer also offers the ability to export patterns to various graphic or image formats, and send them to the printer directly.

Pepakura Designer Free Download can work with formats that result from software like Metasequoia, 3ds Max, Wavefront, Lightwave, AutoCAD, Binary STL, and Google Earth. Pepakura Designer is a series of powerful and widely used applications which means. That if you don’t have the possibility to create your own object. You can certainly find what you’re looking for on one of the many forums and support websites dedicated to 3D modeling.

Pepakura Designer’s main window is split into three main sections which constitute its entire workspace. From them, you can access all the application’s tools and features, explore the 3D model and view it unfolded
For more information, check https://softname.net/

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Linux Installation On Windows Laptop / How I Survive As A Freelance Using A Coworking Space With Free Internet Access / My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.