Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions (418 Views)

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army / Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions by PENISgod: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Hello guys....so I am currently 20 years of age..I just passed the just concluded jamb and I am wanting to study computer science in either a polytechnic or university then after that, join the military through S.S.C ..I have few questions I would love to ask anyone who has gone through similar experience or knows a thing or two...

Note- please nobody should come here and start telling me to finish one first as I am only trying to plan ahead... thanks..

1) should I go for a university degree ( with strike and possible extra years put into consideration) or a polytechnic for H.N.D?

2) is there a limit to the rank I can achieve for going through S.S.C ( because I've heard something like that) and how long would it take to rise to that rank if there's any?

Myndd44 please help me do the needful.
Re: I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions by banjicom(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Smh!! Instead of this one to face his studies and find better hustle wey go make him money and enjoy life, he his planning to join army to suffer and die young

Smh!!
Re: I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions by PENISgod: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
banjicom:
Smh!! Instead of this one to face his studies and find better hustle wey go make him money and enjoy life, he his planning to join army to suffer and die young

Smh!!
dieing young is not the fate of every young Nigerian soldier...

It is not my fate.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm,,,

Wetin dey motivate guys to join soldier nowadays sef,,, when your biggest enemy that can kill you without thinking twice can be branded REPENTANT when caught and will be treated like a senior citizen. Una weldone o
Re: I Want To Join The Army... Please I Need Answers To Some Questions by Benki003(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
First things first

Post ur picture here for easy identification

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Gun Recovered As Two Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Delta / Police Arrests 49 As Students Strip Officer Naked, Vandalize School Properties I / There Is Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, El-rufai Insists Bandits Must Be Kil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.