Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. (3486 Views)

#black Wednesday Onitsha.picture Of The Lady That Got Burnt / Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander / Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
l have never been in this type of situation before.Pls take time to read because it can happen to any person,if not u,your friend or relative.. l deal on home used items in Aba. On Wednesday three people including a keke driver came to my shop. They mentioned things they want to buy which worth 95k. Aftervselecting, they asked if l do take transfer, l said yes. The man in question tried to do transfer and said that it went,actually he show me an alart,but l did not actually take time to go through it. But all l know is that l did not get my own alart. So he demanded to carry d goods and l told him that we don't do like that.But he then dropped his number and collected mine.But based on the fact that previous transfers done to my acc before then were all hanging. The devil acted on me and l released those goods. As l talk to u now every thing was a total scam. To cut d whole story short,since then, l keep calling d number,it was from one story to an other and even to blocking me on one of d two lines. So pls if there is any way u people can advise me to follow this matter up and get my money,l will kindly appreciate u all pls. Am heart broken at this hard time for Gods sake.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Olunmercy56(f): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Blackman7: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Its serves you right , he probably got fake goods in return

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
How !! because l dont deal on fake goods, l try as much as possible to be honest to myself and my business clients too,because even though am not perfect,but l don't cheat. Not because l can't do it,but because l hate it.

6 Likes

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please Lalasticala and mods pls help push to front page because it can save a soul.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by cybersoldiers: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:

You're suffering from Igbophobia.

Onyeara. Why not sympathize with a man who lost his money to your fellow scammer?

Its a pity.

16 Likes

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by gasparpisciotta: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Go to the nearest police station and make a statement.
Put out your post on other social media platforms and state the numbers used.

Count your losses and be patient, remember that everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner.

They will be caught eventually.

11 Likes

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Go to the nearest police station and make a statement.
Put out your post on other social media platforms and state the numbers used.

Count your losses and be patient, remember that everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner.

They will be caught eventually.
That's kind of u like which other social media can I do that. And l will also appreciate if u will help me do that. The criminal numbers are 08067915442, 0802146662. This is not a good experience at all and it happened on Wednesday, which is immediately d Monday and tuesday sit at home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by delzbaba(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is why we are advocating for training for our illiterate and semi literate business men on do's and don'ts of wire transfers, never release your goods without proper alert and balance update, always know your current balance and always have a calculative memory. If its too good to be true, then it probably is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Ohthinktwice(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
shocked

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
delzbaba:
This is why we are advocating for training for our illiterate and semi literate business men on do's and don'ts of wire transfers, never release your goods without proper alert and balance update, always know your current balance and always have a calculative memory. If its too good to be true, then it probably is a lie.
My brother remove illitiracy from my experience,you may even be surprise that u may not be more educated than me. l am very educated and l refused to believe that l was charmed and no body around me and also my friends and relatives that heard this ,found it so difficult to believe that this happened to me. This man was even asking me to give him 5k from sales,for his second to use for an errand. That he will add it through transfer and l told him no cash.He asked me again for 2k to give my neighbor as advance payment for center rug he want to buy from him,l told him no cash. But the way this happened to me is what l can not explain uptill now. So what l need from any body right now is advice on how to recover my money if possible and not blame. l believe that there is nothing God can not make possible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by delzbaba(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
computersoft:
My brother remove illitiracy from my experience,you may even be surprise that u may not be more educated than me. l am very educated and l refused to believe that l was charmed and no body around me and also my friends and relatives that heard this ,found it so difficult to believe that this happened to me. This man was even asking me to give him 5k from sales,for his second to use for an errand. That he will add it through transfer and l told him no cash.He asked me again for 2k to give my neighbor as advance payment for center rug he want to buy from him,l told him no cash. But the way this happened to me is what l can not explain uptill now. So what l need from any body right now is advice on how to recover my money if possible and not blame. l believe that there is nothing God can not make possible.
I sincerely pray you recover your money but, please invest in CCTV monitors for the future.

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by TheRealOwner(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Igbo people screwing other Igbo people over. But some of them will see this and think the comment is more grevious than the offence.

Sorry about your loss O.P.

I'm not sure what you can do
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by heniford2: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
computersoft:
That's kind of u like which other social media can I do that. And l will also appreciate if u will help me do that. The criminal numbers are 08067915442, 0802146662. This is not a good experience at all and it happened on Wednesday, which is immediately d Monday and tuesday sit at home.
to catch this people easy i swear with MTN identitication and Airtel too first report it to EFcc or police get police permission go to MTN office the will show u his data base with police report all go with a police as evidence then check it out if he has packed from his address stated in his MTN resident address do not stop as question o
His formal nebor incase he has packed out of there ask question put small money 4 pocket while doing so to settle street guys you will get the guy then inform the police time to make money from the idiots, be smart do not over look this every damn penny matters undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
delzbaba:
I sincerely pray you recover your money but, please invest in CCTV monitors for the future.
Thanks bros
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Boogyman557: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SO SORRY MAN. WTF
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
@Heniford2 that for d advice
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
I will give update and testimony here in case l succeed. Am appreciating u peoples concern. l informed a friend of mine who is a police officer,he demanded for the two numbers which l gave him. He checked on true caller and told me that Anyanwu is attached to the name he saw on true caller. He also told me that he will contact one of their staff to know whether it will be cheaper for me to pay for them to track the guy.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by bigpicture001: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
It also happened to me, since den I verbally insult with rage anyone whether genuine or not who tries to suggest dropping his fone number to later contact him on delayed transfer...

I lost 20k dat day.. they usually target days network is bad

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Zico777(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:
Guy why are u like this?

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
It also happened to me, since den I verbally insult with rage anyone whether genuine or not who tries to suggest dropping his fone number to later contact him on delayed transfer...

I lost 20k dat day.. they usually target days network is bad
My brother it can be so devastating, unless it has not happened to u before. That very day l wished l did not come to shop because my goods will be there for me.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Kondomatic(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:
You're evil
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
What I do is make friends with customer care agents in my bank so that when there is an issue of delayed credit, I call them to check my account or the status of the status of the transfer. If it doesn't enter my account, I don't release the goods. No padi for jungle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
From true caller,his name is Henry Anyanwu from his two lines that l have. So by tomorrow l will know if l can be able to carry the burden of the tracking. pls people who are knowledgeable in this Field can update me on a cheaper way to go about it pls. Thanks in advance.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by wiseone28: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
sad
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by bosman50(m): 5:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Search Facebook, twitter and Instagram for the name to get more details about him. Hopefully you might also get his pictures. Then scatter his public image online, let the world know what he did. Give your police friends his details too. Who knows, he might be a regular visitor to the police station
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Godons1: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2021
computersoft:
l have never been in this type of situation before.Pls take time to read because it can happen to any person,if not u,your friend or relative.. l deal on home used items in Aba. On Wednesday three people including a keke driver came to my shop. They mentioned things they want to buy which worth 95k. Aftervselecting, they asked if l do take transfer, l said yes. The man in question tried to do transfer and said that it went,actually he show me an alart,but l did not actually take time to go through it. But all l know is that l did not get my own alart. So he demanded to carry d goods and l told him that we don't do like that.But he then dropped his number and collected mine.But based on the fact that previous transfers done to my acc before then were all hanging. The devil acted on me and l released those goods. As l talk to u now every thing was a total scam. To cut d whole story short,since then, l keep calling d number,it was from one story to an other and even to blocking me on one of d two lines. So pls if there is any way u people can advise me to follow this matter up and get my money,l will kindly appreciate u all pls. Am heart broken at this hard time for Gods sake.

Look no further. The perpetrators are Chinedu, Nnamdi, Obiora and Co. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Stanweezy(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Bro u could have used bank mobile app to verify the payment.

If I do business transaction with anybody if I didn't get alert on my phone, I use bank mobile app to check my balance bkus at times alert takes time to come.

If I didn't see the money in the bank mobile app, my brother I won't allow the person to go.

Try and install bank mobile app

1 Like

Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by computersoft: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Stanweezy:
Bro u could have used bank mobile app to verify the payment.

If I do business transaction with anybody if I didn't get alert on my phone, I use bank mobile app to check my balance bkus at times alert takes time to come.

If I didn't see the money in the bank mobile app, my brother I won't allow the person to go.

Try and install bank mobile app
My Brother d devil really visited me that day. The phone was down,so all my transaction that day was with ordinary code which l do with d smaller phone.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by WIXE(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2021
U f**up bro, sorry u learned the hard way, always confirm alert before releasing ur goods.
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Ola17: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
computersoft:

What’s his name?

Apart from this your story, what other evidence do you have to show that such transactions took place and you were cheated?
Re: Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2021
If you can, do only cash... It will save you hassles!

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Cut His Breast Cut His Ear - Blackaxe And Eiye Lagos PHOTOS / Serial Killers Reveal 8 Albert Fish [cannibal Grandpa] / BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.