Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun (566 Views)

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by ahimedua: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blaming the devil, a 45-year-old man, Olaoluwa Jimoh, was captured on September 16, by  Ogun state police command for reportedly impregnating his own biological daughter (name withheld). sleekgist.com

Spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, in statement said the father with ''uncontrollable libido'' was arrested following a complaint lodged at Ode Remo divisional headquarters by the victim, who stated that she has been living with her father for the past two years, but sometime in June 2021, her father allegedly forcefully had sex with her. She further claimed that since then, she has been raped severally by her father who always threatened to kill her if she dare informed anybody.

''The 19 years old victim informed the police that her mother has separated from the father long time ago, and that she has been living with her mother until about two years ago when the suspect asked her to come and be living with him. She decided to report, not minding the threat of her father, when she discovered that she has got pregnant.sleekgist

Upon the report, the DPO Ode Remo division, CSP Fasogbon Olayemi quickly detailed his detectives to go after the suspect and he was promptly arrested.''the statement read

Oyeymi said on interrogation, the suspect confessed to the commission of the crime but claimed that he was used by the devil....https://sleekgist.com/how-the-devil-made-me-impregnate-my-daughter-45-year-old-man-arrested-in-ogun-photo/

Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by saintjimos(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Always blaming the devil
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by dudusky007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
See him nika like incredible hulk own..wicked man,everytime blame devil...what is the name of the devil. Your name cuz na you be the devil
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Perversion is fast becoming the new norm.
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by Naijanascam: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Useless cow .......

He need to be thrown into a lion's pit and blame the devil also
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by DaddyRochie1642: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Even the Devil is shocked at level of False Accusations against him, especially by Naija people, they're always blaming the Innocent Devil that's jejely cooling off where he is.
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by expertman(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Devil kill you there.

Blood paedophiles
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by yuping(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cut the balls off let see if the devil will give him one back
Re: How The Devil Made Me Impregnate My Daughter - 45-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun by faithfull18(f): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mehn.

(1) (Reply)

Air Vice Marshal Sikiru Smith Abducted By Masked Men In Lagos / Stolen Armored Cables In Aba / Video: A Female Secondary School Student Caught On Tape Smoking On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.