Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria (2307 Views)

Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Since federal character was established for the purpose of equity fairness and justice, which is a form of zoning and by conversation, a method and system of governance adopted by the Nigeria state over the years.

Anybody or zone in the Nigeria state that is against zoning is also, against the federal character and by extension, against the unity of Nigeria and in support of the separation and establishment of United States Of Southern Nigeria And The MidBelt.

If for any reason, the presidency should be base on merit, then the federal character should also be abolished and merit not quota system should be adopted with immediate effect.

Nobody can reduce the Southern Nigeria and MidBelt people to second class citizens. The South East of Nigeria or any other Southern state should produce the next president and the vice president must come from the Midbelt, mostly preferably Benue or Taraba, so they feel included in the Nigeria idea.

Anything short of this initiative must be the declaration of the Independent State Of Southern Nigeria And The MidBelt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol.. middle belt matter again. Anytime you want support, they are middle belt. if anything comes to them, they are north central

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Lol.. middle belt matter again. Anytime you want support, they are middle belt. if anything comes to them, they are north central

any of the Midbelt state can produce the vice president but Benue or Taraba should be first choice States. They have been cut-of the Nigeria project
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Felimax(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
The south east is not ready yet to produce a president for this country. United state of Southern Nigeria my anus! How many of your governors apart from the host were present in the last Southern Nigeria meeting held at your soon to be Dubia region? Is it not one of your governor or even two that were praying for another president like Buhari?

SOUTH-EAST will not produce the next president and the sky will not fall. If you like declare sit at home till thy kingdom.
You have already said no election in South East and you still want to produce the next president. Ehen? Na so?

3 Likes

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Felimax:
The south east is not ready yet to produce a president for this country. United state of Southern Nigeria my anus! How many of your governors apart from the host were present in the last Southern Nigeria meeting held at your soon to be Dubia region? Is it not one of your governor or even two that were praying for another president like Buhari?

SOUTH-EAST will not produce the next president and the sky will not fall. If you like declare sit at home till thy kingdom.

i don't really care who produced the next president, all i care about is that it must come from the Southern part of Nigeria simple

3 Likes

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
So you want the VP from middle belt to be a Christian?
obehi247:

any of the Midbelt state can produce the vice president but Benue or Taraba should be first choice States. They have been cut-of the Nigeria project
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Felimax(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
obehi247:

i don't really care who produced the next president, or i care about is that it must come from the Southern part of Nigeria simple

No sir, you were specific on South East producing the next president, hence my thought up there.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
ItsTutsi:
So you want the VP from middle belt to be a Christian?

Is that what a said ? please don't put words on my mouth
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Felimax:

No sir, you were specific on South East producing the next president, hence my thought up there.

if the south east decide to put in effort, we should support them if its not too late but however, any southern states that is enable to put in effort should be supported if the the east are not ready yet to be president of nigeria
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by yyba: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please can you quote the nigeria constitutional sections that says president must come from southern part of nigeria ?
obehi247:
Since federal character was established for the purpose of equity fairness and justice, which is a form of zoning and by conversation, a method and system of governance adopted by the Nigeria state over the years.

Anybody or zone in the Nigeria state that is against zoning is also, against the federal character and by extension, against the unity of Nigeria and in support of the separation and establishment of United States Of Southern Nigeria And The MidBelt.

If for any reason, the presidency should be base on merit, then the federal character should also be abolished and merit not quota system should be adopted with immediate effect.

Nobody can reduce the Southern Nigeria and MidBelt people to second class citizens. The South East of Nigeria or any other Southern state should produce the next president and the vice president must come from the Midbelt, mostly preferably Benue or Taraba, so they feel included in the Nigeria idea.

Anything short of this initiative must be the declaration of the Independent State Of Southern Nigeria And The MidBelt

1 Like

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
yyba:
Please can you quote the nigeria constitutional sections that says president must come from southern part of nigeria ?

the quota system

federal character

1 Like

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Kyase(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
BafanaBafana:
No be even north central
Na north dem dey categories am

Dey thing dey pain me seriously

1 Like

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by JimiJunji: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
How about Ben Murray Bruce for president.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Kyase(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Felimax:

You have already said no election in South East and you still want to produce the next president. Ehen? Na so?

The south east are actually ready only ipob dey pour sand sand for their garri
Wait for 2022 then you will see how ready they are

E go shock you

1 Like

Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Kyase(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
JimiJunji:
How about Ben Murray Bruce for president.
WTF grin grin
Are you kidding me grin
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by JimiJunji: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kyase:

WTF grin grin
Are you kidding me grin

He's the most detribalised Nigerian politician that I know of, probably because he's actually Porto Rican.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

He's the most detribalised Nigerian politician that I know of, probably because he's actually Porto Rican.
So
Why bring him on
Forget that Porto rican make Nigeria solve their own problem first
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by yyba: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
obehi247:

the quota system

federal character
just quote a constitutional sections simple
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by JimiJunji: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kyase:

So
Why bring him on
Forget that Porto rican make Nigeria solve their own problem first

I just think the south would be able to agree on a detribalised candidate in 2023.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

I just think the south would be able to agree on a detribalised candidate in 2023.
There’s no such candidate anywhere in Nigeria
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2021
yyba:
just quote a constitutional sections simple
google it
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by yyba: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2021
obehi247:
google it
hehehe you thought you can just come to nairaland and post rubbish thinking everyone is illiterates abi? Go and read the electoral law and understand the law before coming to public forum and embarrassed yourself and your family. Just an advice grin
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by IJOBA11: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2021
obehi247:

STOP DREAMING BRUH
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by IJOBA11: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2021
yyba:
DON’T MIND SHE SHE-MALE

WE SOUTH EASTERNERS ARE SOLIDLY IN SUPPORT OF NORTHERN PRESIDENT.

CORE NORTH 2023
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 21, 2021
yyba:
hehehe you thought you can just come to nairaland and post rubbish thinking everyone is illiterates abi? Go and read the electoral law and understand the law before coming to public forum and embarrassed yourself and your family. Just an advice grin

don't you see you are a product of used condom and your mum would open for anything call male

bastard son of a thousand father's, this is how they behave, always think they know best because they are product of unhealthy combination of spermatozoa.

i knew your questions was of no good and i ask you to google, reading electoral law have nothing to do with my postulation.

my view is simple, if federal character or quota system is not base on merit and the Nigeria state have adopted because it is constitutional, then the presidency should not be base on merit but federal character or quota system.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 21, 2021
IJOBA11:
STOP DREAMING BRUH

2022 well tell and i will remind you
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by LLiKYekoba: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Felimax:

Abokey almajiri buffoon, you can go to hell in 2675 pieces. The East doesn't care.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
obehi247:

Which places make up the middle belt please
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Corporate2020: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please leave Middle Belt out of it. There is nothing like Middle Belt. There is only one Indivisible North.
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Which places make up the middle belt please

which place or which state....

i don't really have to answer your question because even if i do, you may not understand
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
obehi247:

which place or which state....

i don't really have to answer your question because even if i do, you may not understand
Because you sef no know
Re: The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria by Taba21: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
obehi247:

Vote doesn't count in Nigeria, the don have decided that there will be no election in 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Fine Before Drugs Destroyed Him / I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. / As Promised Two Weeks Ago,Sanwo-olu Begins Installation Of CCTV Cameras In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.