Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures (82254 Views)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen On Fire, Female Housemates Run / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by JOemmy(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Nothing to laugh about here nah undecided
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Litmus: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Ge0grapher:
The Cameroon version of BBnaija (Biggy 237) just kicked off and it's not exactly what people expected grin

I present to you pictures from the Biggy 237 house, please Nigerians don't mock them, they are just starting. Na small small. grin

What’s the point of mocking them? It’s not the Nigerian way to muck or insult other nations unless they insulted us first. angry

They have just begun and will get better.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by houseontherock: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2021
walozanga:

Oga calm down, big brother no dey use federal government money run his show. I tire for ur point
While I agree with you that 'big brother' did not use Nigeria's money to run his show, my point remains that the show is a true reflection of how wasteful we are in the midst of the economic woes! In as much as we need entertainment, N90m + all the expenses used in keeping the housemates will go a long way if only a fraction is used for the show and the rest used to support innovative ideas from brilliant minds
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Dem don so as Dem power reach, you guys should stop mocking them grin
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by oluakin08: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2021
There is one nice pink trow pillow in the second to the last picture, u guys didn't notice it grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Litmus: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2021
houseontherock:

While I agree with you that 'big brother' did not use Nigeria's money to run his show, my point remains that the show is a true reflection of how wasteful we are in the midst of the economic woes! In as much as we need entertainment, N90m + all the expenses used in keeping the housemates will go a long way if only a fraction is used for the show and the rest used to support innovative ideas from brilliant minds

This is a damaging type of thinking. It’s damaging because it restricts innovation, the West often use this ploy to prevent African nations like Nigeria venturing into the space business, investing in nuclear technology, investing in high-end developments and so on.It keeps African nations like Nigeria in permanent inferiority status to the rest of the world outside Africa. No nation will progress or create hopeful and encouraging environment for the masses if they only concentrate on alleviating poverty, since poverty is relative and never ends. Development and Nation building is not only about alleviating poverty and insecurity put also involves creating hope and encouraging aspiration that in turn energises youths, consequently society.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2021
I didn't know BBnaija had a Cameroon version...
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by walozanga(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2021
houseontherock:

U are still making the same mistake. Big brother na person business , his spending of few millions to make billions can never be called waste. You are making a good point with the wrong subject matter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by walozanga(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2021
houseontherock:

U are still making the same mistake. Big brother na person business , his spending of few millions to make billions can never be called waste. You are making a good point with the wrong subject matter
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by MeeLan: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Ge0grapher:
The lounge and rooms grin
the organiser is gaining world recognition for saying the program is designed along with the existing reality in Cameroon.
There is no point pimping a house with waterfall in the sitting room while the average Cameroonian leave with 80cents per day.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by MeeLan: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Litmus:

What’s the point of mocking them? It’s not the Nigerian way to muck or insult other nations unless they insulted us first. angry

They have just begun and will get better.
ther is no average life on Naija TV, it's either extremely reach or poor.
Check our movies and you will see.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Capeverde: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Follow me on my low cost building project and share your ideas https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house/9#105806000
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Poopypants: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2021
The real question, where can one see or watch this? Any link?
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

200k when converted to naira

Ure kidding me? Are they that poor?
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by aniblue(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy naija, I swear we get bad mouth

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
See as that last banny nyanch spread like DSTV dish tongue
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
They're improving at least. The house is fine but just looks like a regular house. Not the kind of house suitable for a game show like Big brother.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Coded081(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=brosom post=106000068]The round table on the last picture is beautiful.

Very beautiful bald guy lyk u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by brosom(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Coded081 post=106029603][/quote] Hey man, I ain't know what u talking
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by arthurwillia(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Na room and parlour self contain them use do big brother house ni
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by sabreal: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Housemates or.IDPs

Ge0grapher:
Housemates grin
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
JaceBlaze:
[s]Cameroon will not be mocked by people who made their first season in a South African house cheesy

Oh and what's the purpose of this show again?[/s]
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by orlaglobal234: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
So this big brother rubbish show na every where you go like mtn, nonsense show
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Andrea781: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ge0grapher:
The Cameroon version of BBnaija (Biggy 237) just kicked off and it's not exactly what people expected grin

I present to you pictures from the Biggy 237 house, please Nigerians don't mock them, they are just starting. Na small small. grin
This ones na big brother corpers
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by l0uie(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
No funny shit, but I for say my house make sense pass this their biggy237 crib but e go dey very insulting to compare this with my house.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by macho44(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
stobery:
Shey no be for big brother camerooun person chop extra meat biggie evict am d next day? grin
Both Biggie & The Housemate Wey Chop Extra Meat Are Not Ok grin
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Coded081(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
brosom:
Hey man, I ain't know what u talking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Maxwell4404(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Watin be this na, this one be like NYsc camp ooo
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by brosom(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Coded081 post=106032055][/quote] Oh goodness undecided,

Shiitt..!!!
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by suffering: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
This was last year. Are they planning a second edition? Is so then I’m proud of them. It means the program is profitable.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Emmatoza: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ge0grapher:

Where are you watching it?
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by gleamy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
How that woman with fat yansh wan take play all those running games in the house? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures by Exodora: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
How can a human feel comfortable sleeping in that position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit / Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / Your Best Korean Movie/Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.