Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI (30677 Views)

Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Investment With Highest Roi In Nigeria / Low Cost Investment Great Returns, Invest In Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Dongallant: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Capeverde:
To everyone who has followed me last year in my journey,to tell you the truth am so happy that I was able achieve being a landlord last year also with the high rise in the cost of cement I know it won't be easy the present time,
I want to try to keep this thread alive because am already saving up for my next building project.
But presently am in nylon cutting production just to make more cash,I will love you guys to watch and comment it's my first video on YouTube gurus in the house correction is allowed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
@Capeverde, I'm interested in this your business. Can you pls take me through? A wonderful thread,by the way.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Born2conquer: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Capeverde:
Guys am debating on whether to start a miniflat project to be fully completed by the end of the year or I should just leave it till 2022 because I made a decision to take a full year break but I was feeling idle because since 2018 I officially started my building journey I have make sure I added a completed building each year.
Moreover guys this is the period when some building materials drops in price, what do you guys think because everyone is welcome to share there opinion we are all learning.
How much was the rooms rented out?
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

How much was the rooms rented out?
Rooms are rented 48k yearly but mine was given out 36k yearly respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Born2conquer: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Capeverde:

Rooms are rented 48k yearly but mine was given out 36k yearly respectively.
Nice one brother, the sky is the starting point.

Hoping to share mine soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dongallant:

@Capeverde, I'm interested in this your business. Can you pls take me through? A wonderful thread,by the way.

For enquiries on that send mail to this account faithigbori1@gmail.com
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Rache404: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Capeverde:

I sent you a message w
Capeverde:

I sent you a message with this email address but you are yet to reply me. I await your response. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2021
dapotemi:

Start now....Time wait for no one....

Working on it
Yesterday I paid ₦110k for my bole to be singled for the work to be less stressful in the aspect of water which is an important factor for building a house.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 5:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Rache404:
I sent you a message w I sent you a message with this email address but you are yet to reply me. I await your response. Thanks in anticipation
Please check properly am yet to receive any mail because I have gone through all my mail and didn't see anything new.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Rache404: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Capeverde:

Please check properly am yet to receive any mail because I have gone through all my mail and didn't see anything new.
okay, I will resend it
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by raindrop99: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Capeverde:

I don't understand what you mean by building engineer, because the actual person building a house is a building engineer and they are of different levels.
So is your choice to either get a experience one to supervise the one you are using or get an experienced engineer then you let him do his work while you supervise your material against wastage and smugglers.
Well said...Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Good morning everyone hopefully I will be starting the end of year building project in seven days from now.
For those of you who don't know this property am developing has boosted my finance also I see it has my crypto currency,the business with good ROI, finally as the best way to save my money and be collecting my rent as interest.
I have 2000usd lying in bank over some months yet it didn't appreciate instead naira begins to fall and the money begins to loose is values.
So I decide to build to 2 or 3 self contained depends on the particular space am using.
I have never had that the price of house rent has fallen or become cheap use your wisdom wisely.
For those of you who will follow me on this thread as I start a fresh journey please give me a like,for those who have already been following please I need a share from you guys.
For those who will like to start from scratch some cheap lands are still available in my area in delta state. You can mail me,all lands are 2000usd faithigbori1@gmail.com

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThR3nMbfsUw
Yesterday 20 September 2021 I got my first trip of sand for twenty thousand naira ₦20,000 and in the video you will see how the sand was brought.
Also if you look very in the video you see few blocks and pipe mounted on the ground that is the borehole that was dogged few days back and I paid ₦110,000 for it.
Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2021
We are planning to mould some blocks today,but it is drizzling this morning,I hope it doesn't rain.
Yesterday we bought ten bags of cement plus two bags we previously bought is ₦41,000.
For this new project money spent so far is ₦61,000 for a trip of sand and 12bags of cement.i will upload video as the work kick starts, have beautiful day everyone.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by femocious0: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone i’m into plumbing work if you need a plumbing contractor for your plumbing work,we give the best and our service is excellent,your maximum satisfaction is our mandate!!! Contact 09010861630 for more information on WhatsApp
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
I was able to mould even if the rain was obstructing the work ,we move.
So I have gotten approximately 340 moulded blocks by the end of today. Am a bit stressed this evening due to the work by tomorrow am going to upload pictures and videos of our the how the work has been progressing graciously.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Today is Friday and we will just be clearing our proposed space where our new project Will be sited.
For two years now I have been building small apartment back to back so this year 2021 I decided to take a break and see how much I can save through out a year low and behold a million naira was what I could gather.
Though it was my first million In cash and when I sit down I remembered from the time I bought the land in July 2017 it was with heavy stress I could even raise ₦200,000 for the land,my heart is feel with joy.
To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2021
The video how I moulded my blocks in the last two days and also for those who want to learn block moulding you can through this video.
Most materials using for moulding are rented in my area but I was able to get them free,lucky me.
I got the mould from the person that sells cement and the shovel from a neighbour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_cQ6Z6MmXA

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Everything is on the high side compare to the last time I was building last year like cement for example I usually buy 10bags for ₦27000 but I but it presently for ₦34000 imagine the fat different of ₦7000
I usually buy sand for ₦15000_₦16000 and the present price is ₦20,000.
So today am going to create time to go through my thread so I can get updated on cost of materials I bought last year,this thread is more like my diary so what ever I state here is the truth and I can always refer back in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Rache404: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Capeverde:
Today is Friday and we will just be clearing our proposed space where our new project Will be sited.
For two years now I have been building small apartment back to back so this year 2021 I decided to take a break and see how much I can save through out a year low and behold a million naira was what I could gather.
Though it was my first million In cash and when I sit down I remembered from the time I bought the land in July 2017 it was with heavy stress I could even raise ₦200,000 for the land,my heart is feel with joy.
To be continued.
You are doing well and I am happy for you.
No offense please, are you a woman?
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Rache404:
You are doing well and I am happy for you.
No offense please, are you a woman?
Yes please

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Are you the one moulding the block yourself or the engineer
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
Are you the one moulding the block yourself or the engineer

Engineers does not mould blocks but there are other set of person who does,they learn it specifically.
As for mine I have some one who does it for me.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Emmyjay007(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2021
The internet pays but only a few know about this

If you have an android phonor a smartphone and you spend money on data without making money in return, it's a pity.
We will be sharing different ways we can make residual income.
FREE!!
THAT IS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
Click on the link below
https://yotvideo.xyz/936531532555882/
Register, and get paid just for watching adverts in USD$.
You can thank me later..
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Capeverde:
So far on this new rooms building project I have use 19bags of cement, granites 4000naira,one trip of sand and some thousands paid to the engineer,all of the price are stated in my above previous post. But in summary I have spent 88000 naira to get to the lintel level
What an insightful reviews imagine I spent just ₦88,000 to get three single rooms apartment to lintel level,when presently am at moulding stage and I have spent ₦61000,we move.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Capeverde:
Lastly on this 2rooms journey before my next building journey begins,I came to realise that it is not an easy thing to grow and become stable in Nigeria,I open this thread to assist and reset the thinking of struggling Nigerians like me. Please think wisely stop wasting your money to visa scammers,money doubling, irrelevant investment and outing and do your future some good.
I saw how Nigeria is going so I decide to hide myself in this investment scheme, yesterday was my 31st birthday and I decide to make myself happy by moulding over 200blocks and gave little fund to charity.
End of year project loading.... Peace.
Another of my birthday loading ....reason I plan on starting a new project,I can't be living like that because the economy is bad then I won't be doing anything positive with my life.
I just felt that no matter your goal in life even if it's not to build houses but other things you must create or build a stepping stone or ladder to help you climb to your goal and real estate is mine because no loss but always gain gain....
So guys next week Thursday October 7th is my birthday and which to hear from you all.

After today work I will update the house on my movement as per my discussion with the two engineers am debating on taking for this job.
So after reading the through the thread I need to negotiate so before sunset today gbam I was at the gate of the engineer he was surprised,is place is far and I no longer have his contact because have changed phone since last year we worked.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Capeverde:

Another of my birthday loading ....reason I plan on starting a new project,I can't be living like that because the economy is bad then I won't be doing anything positive with my life.
I just felt that no matter your goal in life even if it's not to build houses but other things you must create or build a stepping stone or ladder to help you climb to your goal and real estate is mine because no loss but always gain gain....
So guys next week Thursday October 7th is my birthday and which to hear from you all.

After today work I will update the house on my movement as per my discussion with the two engineers am debating on taking for this job.
So after reading the through the thread I need to negotiate so before sunset today gbam I was at the gate of the engineer he was surprised,is place is far and I no longer have his contact because have changed phone since last year we worked.

I bought a shovel for ₦2500 today instead of borrowing from neighbours I also did ask for the price of aluminium roofing sheets and was shocked to know that the same one bundle I got last year for ₦48000 is sold for ₦94000 which is almost double the amount.

I was supposed to use the service of the engineer I used for my pit suck away but he was charging ₦40 per block last price , reason was that he lives closer to me and his work is good too.
So today I decided to look for my original engineer he was already out to work lucky me the house he was building wasn't that far from his house. Immediately I met him it was as if all my problem was resolved, he made me feel at ease he was happy to start another project with me and he agreed on taking ₦30 per block,he also said he will create time this weekend to come over.
One thing I noticed working with him is that with him I don't have challenge with money once he is working with me and another thing all is work he has done for me am always able to complete the project.
So today I was able to mould 100blocks,an we were able to range all the block so we can see space to mould more blocks. So we have 441blocks in total by today.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Rache404: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Capeverde:

I bought a shovel for ₦2500 today instead of borrowing from neighbours I also did ask for the price of aluminium roofing sheets and was shocked to know that the same one bundle I got last year for ₦48000 is sold for ₦94000 which is almost double the amount.

I was supposed to use the service of the engineer I used for my pit suck away but he was charging ₦40 per block last price , reason was that he lives closer to me and his work is good too.
So today I decided to look for my original engineer he was already out to work lucky me the house he was building wasn't that far from his house. Immediately I met him it was as if all my problem was resolved, he made me feel at ease he was happy to start another project with me and he agreed on taking ₦30 per block,he also said he will create time this weekend to come over.
One thing I noticed working with him is that with him I don't have challenge with money once he is working with me and another thing all is work he has done for me am always able to complete the project.
So today I was able to mould 100blocks,an we were able to range all the block so we can see space to mould more blocks. So we have 441blocks in total by today.
You are doing a nice job ma'am. Following
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Paulo3ree(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Capeverde:
The house behind me is a one bedroom flat apartment and a two bedroom apartment,we moulded 2350 blocks,47 bags of cement and four trip of sand. 2100 blocks was use to the finishing.
For the setting of block two trip of sand was use, building engineer took 30naira per block and helper 2,000 naira daily.
Hi
Please do you still have BOQ of the project.
Thanks
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Paulo3ree:

Hi
Please do you sill have BOQ of the project.
Thanks
I
I don't actually have it pen down but with what I wrote up there you can make calculation with the present cost of materials.
With the low cost of materials two years back it might amount to ₦2milion but with the rise of things you can make your own estimate.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Rache404:
You are doin6g a nice job ma'am. Following
Thanks.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Paulo3ree(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Capeverde:
I
I don't actually have it pen down but with what I wrote up there you can make calculation with the present cost of materials.
With the low cost of materials two years back it might amount to ₦2milion but with the rise of things you can make your own estimate.
I will do just that
Thanks
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2021
We plan to start with the numbers of blocks we where able to mould.
So presently we are preparing to start soon with the left over sands and the total of blocks moulded in the video,also yesterday we bought 9bags of granites for ₦6300 only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUcOimcAmWo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.